Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Select hotels Ireland 2for1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Invalid code. Tried for 21st September in The Westgrove in Kildare, no joy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Plascebo wrote: »

It's working for me, I just checked and its €169 for the 2 nights. Are you using the select hotels website not the hotels direct website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Tefral

Plascebo wrote: »

You have to select 2 nights for it to work

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

Does it work for anyone for Kilkenny Ormonde for 2 nights from 12th Sept? On mobiles site it doesn’t acknowledge the code and when I use the desktop site, via mobile it states not a valid rate code? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Wexy86 wrote: »
    Does it work for anyone for Kilkenny Ormonde for 2 nights from 12th Sept? On mobiles site it doesn’t acknowledge the code and when I use the desktop site, via mobile it states not a valid rate code? Thanks

I think the offer is valid from Sunday to Thursday only and excludes stays on Friday and Saturdays nights.

Edit, actually I've tried numerous dates at the Ormonde in September and October and can't get the code to work at all. I just booked a coupe of nights myself in kinsale at the Trident and the booking stated that offer was from Sunday to Thursday inclusive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭rom

Example the Celtic Ross is 42 Euro for . 2 nights B &B on the . 15th of Nov on lidlbreaks.ie . I would expect to get 2 nights B&B with 1 evening 2 course meal for that price on lidl breaks.

Advertisement