Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland one of 6 countries which has agreed to take migrants from Med ship

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭interactive

i'm talking about actual racism of course it should be called out....i'd never shut someone down unless i felt they were very much in the wrong..

"Felt" they where in the wrong.
    Modern lefty policy in action, all about feelings, never about facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

"Felt" they where in the wrong.
    Modern lefty policy in action, all about feelings, never about facts.

another **** looking for something that isnt there...how the hell did you deduce that...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭interactive

another **** looking for something that isnt there...how the hell did you deduce that...

Now your post is angry, yet more feelings and not facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Now your post is angry, yet more feelings and not facts.

not angry at all **** you created a situation that didn't exist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

A guy obviously with terrible mental health issues inFrance... https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2019/0831/1073038-france-stabbing/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

A guy obviously with terrible mental health issues inFrance... https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2019/0831/1073038-france-stabbing/

Will it be on the journal.ie? Doubtful.

Wrong team did this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Exciting cultural diversity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

"One of the men has been arrested by police, but the second is on the run."

No description... How are the locals to identify the on that's on the run?

typical leftist reporting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

"One of the men has been arrested by police, but the second is on the run."

No description... How are the locals to identify the on that's on the run?

typical leftist reporting
    Was he of a "tanned complexion" as da gardai do be saying here??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

Was he of a "tanned complexion" as da gardai do be saying here??

Just back from the Costa don't ya know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I’m all for migrant families. We’ve had quite a few families from Africa arrive in our town. Not a bother. Go about their business like any normal families do.

What I’m not too keen on is boat loads of young single men. Mexico of all places is having a horrible time of it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

So we can’t take care of our own on the streets or families struggling but yeah let’s go take care of foreigners and bring them over.
    Varadkar you are a genius

So we can’t take care of our own on the streets or families struggling but yeah let’s go take care of foreigners and bring them over.

The EU have spoken. Obey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Bonniedog wrote: »
    What is needed here is for someone to challenge the enforced consensus, but that is not going to happen. Aontú did try to raise question of sustainability, but Toibin also voted for a far left proposal to overturn the 2004 citizenship referendum, so not sure he has the will to pursue this in the face of the onslaught from the totalising liberals and lefties.
    I spoke to an Aontú councillor shortly after she got elected in order to figure out her policy on these issues.

She said I was racist and explained that we've gone global, that people have been moving around the world for thousands of years, and there's nothing we can or should do to prevent it.

I have to assume that's Aontú policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Well, if that's the general view, I give up. I can guess which councillor it was too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Overheal wrote: »
    Yeah that’s off.

Trying to also remember Irish famine migrants didn’t all go to the nearest port either though.

Not even a close comparison. They never asked for anything.
    The Irish didn't have accommodation, medical, education and social welfare benefits waiting for them when they fled Ireland for the USA and UK.
    They had to build their lives from scratch without any help from anyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Blueshoe wrote: »
    The EU have spoken. Obey.
    What do we expect when we have an Eu stooge as Taoiseach ?:eek:

She said I was racist and explained that we've gone global, that people have been moving around the world for thousands of years, and there's nothing we can or should do to prevent it.

What a complete and utter BS answer.
    That's the lefts MO, if you oppose migrants you're a racist. F*** her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I spoke to an Aontú councillor shortly after she got elected in order to figure out her policy on these issues.

I have to assume that's Aontú policy.

The West will be much better off when they remember how they used to deal with Traitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

What a complete and utter BS answer.
    That's the lefts MO, if you oppose migrants you're a racist. F*** her
    Yes, it's claptrap, but these people aren't on the left. Aontú is what passes for the right wing now.

Centre-right governments have been some of the worst enablers of replacement migration in recent times. Our present government is centre-right.

The UK has had a Tory government since 2010 and the multicultural machine continues to accelerate there. The US has Donald Trump and immigration is out of control.

Germany has a centre-right government under Merkel. I think half of all under 18s there are non-German now. It's a conquered land.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Yes, it's claptrap, but these people aren't on the left. Aontú is what passes for the right wing now.

Centre-right governments have been some of the worst enablers of replacement migration in recent times. Our present government is centre-right.

The UK has had a Tory government since 2010 and the multicultural machine continues to accelerate there. The US has Donald Trump and immigration is out of control.

Germany has a centre-right government under Merkel. I think half of all under 18s there are non-German now. It's a conquered land.

The Centre-Right are Just Leftists pretending to be Conservatives. The greatest example of this was the late Senator John McCain. A registered Republican but all his policies were that of the Democrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    The Centre-Right are Just Leftists pretending to be Conservatives. The greatest example of this was the late Senator John McCain. A registered Republican but all his policies were that of the Democrats.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mass immigration is fundamentally a tool to undermine social conditions and facilitate a race to the bottom. Which of course is neo liberal dogma, so naturally they support it.

The Left are just useful idiots who naively believe that mass immigration will lead to a social revolution. Well, if that is defined as social collapse then their wishes will be granted, but I suspect the outcome will not be some happy clappy Pollyanna land. More like Cormac McCarthy's The Road.

Interestingly the bulk of support for nationalist parties in Europe tends to be from former left supporters who see the consequences of mass immigration manifested in the destruction of their communities.

There is no plausible nationalist movement in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

No credible one you mean. You do have one, it was parked outside google for a month.

Bonniedog wrote: »
    The Left are just useful idiots who naively believe that mass immigration will lead to a social revolution.

Well there's that and the left is losing their fan\voting base, and how better to prop it up than invite immigrants and give them free money and healthcare

Well there's that and the left is losing their fan\voting base, and how better to prop it up than invite immigrants and give them free money and healthcare

Some of the dimmer ones no doubt believe that. it is true.

The more cynical and not so dim do actually realise the corrosive impact of mass immigration on the "native" community but think this is a good thing because the more miserable they are, the more likely they are to support the reds. Except that is not what is happening, so they are a bit confused and attack anyone who disagrees with them as "fash."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Rufeo wrote:
    We have too much diversity.

Such a polite way of saying "I am a racist"

davedanon wrote: »
    Such a polite way of saying "I am a racist"

Mass migration . It's a one way street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Why am I not surprised to find you siding with the rest of the mean-spirited on here. 300-odd people. Mass migration? And should it be a two-way street? Would you like to emigrate to Somalia?

• Advertisement

davedanon wrote: »
    Why am I not surprised to find you siding with the rest of the mean-spirited on here. 300-odd people. Mass migration? And should it be a two-way street? Would you like to emigrate to Somalia?

825,000 people living here weren't born here. That's mass migration

Agree or disagree?

Advertisement