Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera Lens Value.

Options
  • 23-08-2019 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

*not selling on the forum*
    Sorry if this isent allowed, I’m currently trying to sell my lens for the past few weeks it’s a Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 lens with
    heliopan es 82 filter. and I’m selling it for 230 which I thought was a good price but not a single offer on any websites. Am I over valuing this? Or just not a market.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,835 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

That lens is on offer on my "local" French second-hand website for 250-350€, so I don't think you're over-valuing it. Mind you, there are about 20 of them on there, so maybe there's just no demand for that particular lens/mount combination?

(Also note: the French have a habit of trying to sell stuff secondhand for more than it costs new! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Should of mentioned Canon but thanks for replying.

That lens is on offer on my "local" French second-hand website for 250-350€, so I don't think you're over-valuing it. Mind you, there are about 20 of them on there, so maybe there's just no demand for that particular lens/mount combination?

(Also note: the French have a habit of trying to sell stuff secondhand for more than it costs new! :D)

Advertisement