Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting images

Options
  • 23-08-2019 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭

Ive used the insert image icon and nothing shows up :confused:

Here it is,

KAkXroB

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You didn't link to an image, you put a webpage in the image tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Spear wrote: »

tXHzH1y

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Spear wrote: »

hmmm, i did what i do on other forums, uploaded an image, got the url and and psoted between the [img][/img] :confused:

Sorry i know im obvmisisng something obvious here :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

hmmm, i did what i do on other forums, uploaded an image, got the url and and psoted between the [img][/img] :confused:

Sorry i know im obvmisisng something obvious here :pac:

This is what you tried to link to:

[noparse]KAkXroB[/noparse]

That isn't an image, it's a webpage.

What you want is

[noparse]iqmXnjQ.png[/noparse]

Which is the image itself.

tXHzH1y

Again, that's a web page. If you look at the BBCode box, it has the correct code, and you can see it has the path to the image itself, not the page.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement