Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 1 bed house to rent - Galway

Options
  • 24-08-2019 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm on the lookout for a wee cosy 1 bed house in Galway (no more than 20 mins drive from city centre). Let me know if you have anything available.

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hiya- while you might get a bite here, its unlikely, as most people letting property use formal websites such as DAFT, Myhome or similar- to let property. I've no issue with leaving your request here- however, I'd strongly advise you put your energy into searching alternate websites for your new home.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Hey,

I'm on the lookout for a wee cosy 1 bed house in Galway (no more than 20 mins drive from city centre). Let me know if you have anything available.

Cheers!

OP one bed houses are pretty rare anywhere in Ireland, not to mention Galway where there is a huge lack of housing. You'd find a one bed apartment a lot easier, if it has to be a house then you could be waiting around a while to secure one.

Advertisement