Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heatmiser

• 24-08-2019 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

Anyone got heatmiser heat control?

Worth getting the neohub?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Yes. And yes.

I have 4 zone plus hot water - I’d be running all over the house to set the stats. Haven’t really touched the stats since I got the hub.

The app is a bit clunky but once set up it mostly does its thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭JJJackal

atgate wrote: »
    Yes. And yes.

I have 4 zone plus hot water - I’d be running all over the house to set the stats. Haven’t really touched the stats since I got the hub.

The app is a bit clunky but once set up it mostly does its thing.

Where did u buy hub? Goid price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

JJJackal wrote: »
    Where did u buy hub? Goid price?

I bought it directly from the Heatmiser UK online store. Can’t remember how much but I remember shopping around and they were the cheapest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭ptogher14

Hi guys,

Did anyone have any problems setting up the neohub? I cannot seem to connect to mine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭JJJackal

ptogher14 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Did anyone have any problems setting up the neohub? I cannot seem to connect to mine

Mine disconnects intermittently and then reconnects- can take a few days to reconnect - no ideal really. No easy fix from what i can see

My internet is fine

• Advertisement
Advertisement