Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

England vs Ireland WC warm up

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,276 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Joma4good wrote: »
    Not sure if Stockdale was given the nod to attempt the intercept’s or whether he just took a gamble but three attempts with those results was baffling.

Unfortunately that seems to be "his thing".

If it works, great, but if not (typical) its a walk in try.
    Now in fairness a few times when he has done it is because of an existing offensive overlap, but I think he should trust that someone from behind will cover the extra man and push them towards touch, at least make it harder for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    I think you can add backrow to that. Quinlan was on OTB this morning and he even said POM and Stander are vulnerable. Now i expect them to travel but that surprised me a bit.

Wait, you're saying Alan Quinlan criticised a Munster player? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

I still don’t think Farrell at 12 is the best look for England against the top teams but it’s hard to argue with success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

You were saying :pac:

Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

You were saying :pac:

Jesus is your life really that pathetic?

My passion is dispelling myth and delusion. This is a prime opportunity. I take joy is dispelling myth and delusion.

People argue for pages upon pages, it's interesting to get closure and to see who was right.

So yes is your answer. Thanks.

You're projecting.

And you're still pathetic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement