Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Politcal bias PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

• 24-08-2019 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Leftwing posters are allowed get away with all kinds of abuse on this forum calling people with concerns about open boarders Nazis racist and so on.

The mods here are happy to hand out infections if anybody dares to call any of these abusive and bullying posts drivel.

Like one of the mods said there is no free speech on boards.ie so I am closing my account here as this echo chamber just annoys me.

I can see why boards.ie is shrinking year on year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭moonage

I was given AIDS after I made a post on immigration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Leftwing posters are allowed get away with all kinds of abuse on this forum calling people with concerns about open boarders Nazis racist and so on.

The mods here are happy to hand out infections if anybody dares to call any of these abusive and bullying posts drivel.

Like one of the mods said there is not free speech on boards.ie so I am closing my account here as this echo chamber just annoys me.

I can see why boards.ie is shrinking year on year.

Bye bye.

Under what name should we look for your future contributions?

And I agree. Boarders are a menace. Much prefer day students.

FYI you close your account yourself. The mods/site can't do it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

The right wingers are the biggest snowflakes of all. See above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

moonage wrote: »
    I was given AIDS after I made a post on immigration.

You should be happy. There was a thread where someone claimed it was safer to have sex with someone with AIDS that was on meds versus having sex with a non AIDS infected person. I sh1t you not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,985 ✭✭✭✭banie01

FYI you close your account yourself. The mods/site can't do it for you.

But then he wouldn't be able to flounce off in a self righteous huff now would he?

The theatre of the flounce, the martyrdom of their "sacrifice" would be wasted ;)

See ya next time round Cinemaguy46! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

You should be happy. There was a thread where someone claimed it was safer to have sex with someone with AIDS that was on meds versus having sex with a non AIDS infected person. I sh1t you not.

There is no point going into an asylum and trying to argue with the lunatics.

You do not belong here either Sonny.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

It's the same on reddit. The final cry of the outraged rightist is "your forum is dying."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

This is true. I am sorry you feel abused. Some left wing and right wing posters don't know where the line is.

I hope you don't close your account (as a left wing person myself).

An echo chamber is never a good idea for either left or right its only going to make you more extreme in your views. And you have to hear the other side ...i mean obv it attracts people so its kind of dumb not to study your opposition in their natural habitat :P

As for boards ...i am sure left wing and right wing people feel there is bias.

For me there should be a hard fast rule no abuse for either side.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Any chance when you close your account you can take a few of the other bitches with you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement