Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW8/12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭eiei0

Mod snip

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Guys read the charter please.

We can't distribute manuals on the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭eiei0

eiwi0

Read the charter, it says please don't ask or send.

You asked. I snipped. These are the forum rules, driven by manufactures who have requested that we do not distribute their material.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

eiei0 wrote: »
    Hi All

I have a HKC SW8/12 after changing my landline provider I can no longer use the digi card in it,

Mod snip

I have removed the digi card just want to make sure it's not trying to use it,

and I have got an Advent D4

https://www.adventcontrols.co.uk/collections/gsm-alarm-dialers/products/gsm-alarm-auto-dialer-sms-sender-6-channel-remote-voltage-measurement-monitoring

I want to wire it in to text me when the alarm goes off if it's reset and possibly if the Pir goes off, I can't seem to find any outputs only the internal and external bell on the board so far,

Thanks

These type of dialers are wired into the outputs or the bell outputs.
    They are basic and dont tell you much other than the alarm has activated.

Advertisement