Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aughris soccer team

Options
  • 25-08-2019 4:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,
    is there any amateur soccer team near Aughris i could join? I'm 28, and I'll be there in October.

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

Ballisodare UTD it's of the top my head the nearest club, West Sligo is Gah country, Easkey Eagles are long gone I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mai1Gioia

Ballisodare UTD it's of the top my head the nearest club, West Sligo is Gah country, Easkey Eagles are long gone I think.

Actually i am truly interested in trying gah, even if i've been playing soccer since ever.
    How could i get in touch with gaelic football? Is there any chance i could try it somewhere?

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Dromore Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Dromore Villa.

No longer in existence

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭R_overs1

Dromore, Skreen, Tireragh, Enniscrone all played out there but no longer.

Your closest option is Ballisodare United. You'll need to register with them soon though as season starts either this or next weekend. There's a new 48 hr rule and they're trying* to be stricter this year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement