Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick maternity baby box scheme - how to redeem

Options
  • 25-08-2019 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Hi all has anyone received the baby box from the scheme launched by limerick maternity hospital in 2016? You have to do a course on https://edu.babyboxco.com/course and then you can redeem your baby box but I don’t know how you redeem it. When I flick into the redeem section of the website I can’t see anything

Can anyone enlighten me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭New farmers wife

Hi all has anyone received the baby box from the scheme launched by limerick maternity hospital in 2016? You have to do a course on https://edu.babyboxco.com/course and then you can redeem your baby box but I don’t know how you redeem it. When I flick into the redeem section of the website I can’t see anything

Can anyone enlighten me?

I got mine delivered to my house, it put in the option to deliver it to the hospital. Probably not much use to you. Are all the sections definitely completed?

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

I got mine delivered to my house, it put in the option to deliver it to the hospital. Probably not much use to you. Are all the sections definitely completed?

Thanks finally realised I needed to go to the my account section to redeem the box.

I didn’t get an option to collect at the hospital which is a pity as I’ve my antenatal classes there.

How have you found the box?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭New farmers wife

Thanks finally realised I needed to go to the my account section to redeem the box.

I didn’t get an option to collect at the hospital which is a pity as I’ve my antenatal classes there.

How have you found the box?

Would you believe I never got to put it together, I will now for this new baby when it arrives, it's a fantastic idea. The screens in the clinic used to show a video of it being put together. I'm not sure if it does any more, I was there weds and didn't see it

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

I got one of these boxes, I think its a brilliant idea. You get the box, a lovely muslin, newborn nappies and wipes and a few other little samples!

Advertisement