Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EP Sunday Entry Advise

Options
  • 25-08-2019 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    I really want to see the 1975 at Sundays Electric Picnic and looking for advise on any ways I could get into EP on the Sunday. I know there was a limited number of Sunday Day tickets but they are ridiculous money on the sites and unfortunately I cannot commit to weekend tickets due to home commitments.
    so I am wondering would I have any luck getting in on the Sunday if I made my way to Stradbally. Is it possible to get in?Havent been to EP before so not sure how scanning tickets work. I was thinking that I might meet someone leaving the venue on the sunday and I could buy their armband and tickets from them. Would that be possible or are they scanned out? would really appreciate any advise.
    Thanks in advance

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement