Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump and the 25th amendment

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

The Democrats have ten candidates left and five of them are beating Trump in every reputable poll: Biden, Sanders, Warren, Harris and Buttigieg.

By the time they are down to one, it will be a landslide.

10% of those who voted for Trump in 2016 are now dead.

He won by 75,000 votes in the electoral college.

He will lose by a massive margin, as per the 2018 mid-terms, which saw the biggest turnout since 1914 and the biggest swing since Watergate.

Despite the massive ongoing Russian campaign to distribute false information and hack electronic voting machines to change votes, as they did in 2016.

He has lost the black vote, latino vote, young vote and women's vote more than ever over the last year, post mid-terms. The wacky tariffs has lost him the rust belt too. Republican members of Congress are retiring by the minute and he now has two Republican opponents, potentially more, to challenge his position.

Remember - he won by 75,000 votes in 2016, before everything he promised failed. The wall, healthcare and.....ahem....."lock her up".

And as Robert Mueller confirmed, Trump will be arrested the second he leaves office https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRYiPzDP94I
    Did you buy that crystal ball of yours from Crazy Eddie?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭Dog Man Star

Send his to prison!

BOOKMARK THIS POST

My prediction is that come August 2020, the polls will show overwhelmingly that Trump will lose the November election by some margin, I suspect to Elizabeth Warren.

Trump will declare ill-health or just flat resign and walk out of office, tweeting he did all he could to MAGA but the cogs of congress were against him. He will hope to start his own TV Channel with his family, to challenge Fox News and cash in on their enormous viewership.

However, unlike Nixon who came clean, there will be no sympathy for Trump and he will be indicted and jailed. Just like Manafort and Epstein. He will die an old disgraced man in prison.

That is my prediction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

BOOKMARK THIS POST

My prediction is that come August 2020, the polls will show overwhelmingly that Trump will lose the November election by some margin, I suspect to Elizabeth Warren.

Trump will declare ill-health or just flat resign and walk out of office, tweeting he did all he could to MAGA but the cogs of congress were against him. He will hope to start his own TV Channel with his family, to challenge Fox News and cash in on their enormous viewership.

However, unlike Nixon who came clean, there will be no sympathy for Trump and he will be indicted and jailed. Just like Manafort and Epstein. He will die an old disgraced man in prison.

That is my prediction.

Have you forgotten the election polls said the same thing about the American presidental election in 2016? The news media laughed when it was suggested Trump may have a chance. They were full of themselves and truly believed Clinton would blow Trump away and it be a landslide victory for her. So why do you place so much trust in polls when they failed to predict the outcome before?

DNC is at it again playing dirty and not allowing Tulsi Gabbard attend the debates in September. They dismissed her because she did not reach a cut in internal polling.This is bull**** as she polling high in local state newspaper polls, but DNC and their wisdom decided these polls are irrelevent.

The only thing that matters is the election results. I still unsure if Trump will lose in 2020- it truly does depend on those voters in 2016, coming out again to vote for him and not switching sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

BOOKMARK THIS POST

That is my prediction.

You go around giving shoving non stop bonus predictions down peoples throats while telling them to "mark your words" and "bookmark this post". The only reason you're posting here is because you're banned in other forums for calling people who align different politically Nazi's.

I couldn't give a shít about your dumb false predictions and I doubt I'm alone. Perhaps those who have an interest in fantasy novels might find your posts more engaging.

1FsetNp.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

kg.jpg

Ah not Kelsey!! I wonder what Frasier's stance would be :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

And we're off........

Hopefully the truth will slowly now start to come out.

https://twitter.com/CLewandowski_/status/1173921259333332992

Durham report due to drop within the next couple of weeks also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

And we're off........

Hopefully the truth will slowly now start to come out.

https://twitter.com/CLewandowski_/status/1173921259333332992

Durham report due to drop within the next couple of weeks also.
    I can see the mainstream media editors sitting in conference rooms as we speak, on conference calls with Democrat leaders, planning strategies on how to downplay, discount and discredit the information that is about to come out. Journalistic integrity be damned!

Did you see The New York time recent hit-piece on Kavanaugh and how they had to admit to biased reporting? Why does The New York Times, CNN and The New Yorker even exist anymore? They no longer report the news - they invent the news... and badly, might I say.

This little clip is symbolic of the current state of NYT and their "big stories" on Trump and Republicans.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

BOOKMARK THIS POST

That is my prediction.

His re-election is going to be glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,531 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Ah not Kelsey!! I wonder what Frasier's stance would be :)

tenor.gif

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Advertisement