Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting in the for sale section.

Options
  • 26-08-2019 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Do I need a certain amount of post to post in the shooting for sale section I've tried a few times now and been unable to post?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058007902

Click on the above link to Cass's post, this may help out..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

You need to be a member of the site (not the forum just the site) for 48 hours and have a minimum of 5 posts. You need both of these, not one or the other.

As soon as you have been a member for 48 hours and have 5 posts accumulated you will have the option of adding pictures which is a prerequisite for advertising on the for sale section.

Some lads experience trouble posting pictures in their opening post. I don't know the reason for this but a good work around is to post your advert with all the details and a price in the first post and then immediately post a second post and attach the pictures in the second post.

If you have any trouble outside of this issues then give myself or one of the other Mods a shout and we'll help you out.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement