Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen bikes

Options
  • 26-08-2019 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 2 bikes stolen from Terenure last night 25/26 of august 2019 a womens fx2 trek brand new less than 2 months old and a 2017 fuji 1.1 mens road bike. Both bikes are of high value and will be sold on please keep an eye out for them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Post it in the cycling forum there's a stolen bikes thread there

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Keep an eye on DoneDeal or Facebook Marketplace

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Worth swinging round the market in North Cumberland Street early on a Saturday morning. I mean 6am kind of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

spurious wrote: »
    Worth swinging round the market in North Cumberland Street early on a Saturday morning. I mean 6am kind of time.

What sort of environment is it like? Iv never heard of a market on this street before.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hogzy wrote: »
    What sort of environment is it like? Iv never heard of a market on this street before.

Um...
    It used to be much bigger.
    People sell all sorts of tat, old clothes, bulk toilet paper, mostly the sort of stuff you get in charity shops, but early in the morning, there are often bicycles and other higher value items there.

I used to teach in the area and it was where I was told to go when my brother's bike was stolen. It would be a case of pay the money and get it back rather than allege it is yours and it is stolen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you have Twitter, stick it up here: https://twitter.com/stolenbikesdub Do you have photos?

Advertisement