Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you an eye for a Stag?

Options
  • 26-08-2019 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭

Or would you know where I might get one?

Seriously, a friend of mine has a fallow stag head mounted that is missing an eye.

It's a pretty accurate 30mm sized socket and it's a light brown eye and black pupil. The pupil looks huge like he can see the gun pointing at him.

It'd probably be better to get two new matching eyes altogether if they are not too expensive, but anything would look better than the way it is now.

Any help appreciated, thanks lads.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Benny mcc

Or would you know where I might get one?

Seriously, a friend of mine has a fallow stag head mounted that is missing an eye.

It's a pretty accurate 30mm sized socket and it's a light brown eye and black pupil. The pupil looks huge like he can see the gun pointing at him.

It'd probably be better to get two new matching eyes altogether if they are not too expensive, but anything would look better than the way it is now.

Any help appreciated, thanks lads.

We'll keep an eye out for one ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭J.R.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

J.R. wrote: »

You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thank you.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement