Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't seem to purchase lindor online for a reasonable price?

Options
  • 26-08-2019 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Hi guys just as the title suggests i cant find anywhere that sells the lindor 337g assorted box truffles carton / milk chocolate etc for a reasonable price, average price which i came across which included an extensive search that delivers to ireland is about 200g for €10 which is ridiculous.

I'm thinking of creating a tesco.com account and delivering it to a uk hub which delivers back to ireland which would then ship to my local post office for a fee?

Would this work? Thanks sorry if this is in the wrong place :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

Hi guys just as the title suggests i cant find anywhere that sells the lindor 337g assorted box truffles carton / milk chocolate etc for a reasonable price, average price which i came across which included an extensive search that delivers to ireland is about 200g for €10 which is ridiculous.

I'm thinking of creating a tesco.com account and delivering it to a uk hub which delivers back to ireland which would then ship to my local post office for a fee?

Would this work? Thanks sorry if this is in the wrong place :confused:
    https://m.tesco.ie/mt/www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/details/default.aspx?anonLogin=true&vCount=2&id=256048880&un_jtt_redirect

How about tesco.ie? €10 for 337g box.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭kathleen37

THe 337 g box is £7.49 on the Lindt website and £7.50 at Asda, so a tenner from Tesco doesn't seem too bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

I think they are usually about 6/7£ here on average. Have you looked on Amazon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Pack of two 337g on Amazon UK currently 12GBP.

Advertisement