Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jussie Smollett case assigned special prosecutor

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

Overheal wrote: »
    Woah, what does racism have to do with it?

And when did the “beyond reasonable doubt” standard apply? Is this a criminal offense, civil offense, or gentleman’s offense? “Beyond reasonable doubt” applies in law to criminal matters.

But are you saying anyway, now, that it is okay to label others without proof when it’s convenient for you? That’s awfully what your post seems to portray.

You're now completely dishonest in your replies so I'm done responding to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Best news of the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Kimsang wrote: »
    You're now completely dishonest in your replies so I'm done responding to you.

For the sake of this thread you really should "put up or shut up" accusing Overheal of whataboutery. Otherwise you loose your integrity. Wheres the proof kim?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭SexBobomb

Overheal wrote: »
    Best news of the day!

Best news of the day !? How can you measure that ? Is there a metric for that ? A poll ? Surely there are bigger news stories that have more positive results for a larger amount of people, please prove this is the best news of the day or kindly withdraw it. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You’re right let me clarify: IMHO, best news of the day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Ah I believe maybe it is you that has misinterpreted. Notobtuse said the dems had thrown their weight behind Foxx's 2020 reelection (in Chicago the state's attourney is an elected position) So the democratic party just last week threw their weight behind foxx for re-election as state's attorney for Chicago.

Do you think this is right given what she has done? Surely you wouldn't continue to support her?

Ah the conservative drone 101. Bring in the Dems negatively in every discussion. Then infer those that disagree with you are 'woke' 'triggered' or an 'sjw' to demean them. Tie their flag to a mast of your choosing, always turn the conversation to the dems and how bad they are. Got it. :rolleyes:

How very communist of you... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

Ah the conservative drone 101. Bring in the Dems negatively in every discussion. Then infer those that disagree with you are 'woke' 'triggered' or an 'sjw' to demean them. Tie their flag to a mast of your choosing, always turn the conversation to the dems and how bad they are. Got it. :rolleyes:

How very communist of you... ;)

You are doing exactly what you accuse me of? This is a thread about Jussie Smollett, and invariably Kim Foxx. That is who I was talking about? You are the one diverting and doing the very thing you are accusing me of.

You tried to introduce Maga your last post for some reason and now this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

You are doing exactly what you accuse me of? This is a thread about Jussie Smollett, and invariably Kim Foxx. That is who I was talking about? You are the one diverting and doing the very thing you are accusing me of.

You tried to introduce Maga your last post for some reason and now this.

What does this mean
    ?
    you wouldn't continue to support her

I know little about her and I wouldn't vote for the Democrats in a fit, far too right wing and business orientated for me.
    Sure talk about her in regards to Smollett. Was it Obama? I bet it was Hillary and Obama he paid...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Smollett seems to have influenced the younger generation to make up similar stories.

Jussie ain't having it though:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3DLIfsB4zW/

Advertisement