Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 11, 11 Max/Pro, 11R

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

My order just updated to “Shipped” and has a DHL tracking number. Number isn’t active yet when I try and track it on DHL website though.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭kaerobe

murpho999 wrote: »
    Wouldn't that just mean they have none left now and yours is fine?

I got this email during the week....

''Thanks for your recent upgrade order. We are delighted that you chose Three, however due to the high level of demand the
    device is temporarily out of stock and will be delayed by more than our standard shipping time of 1-2 days.

Please be assured that your order is still confirmed and will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Please Note-If you have purchased a pre-order device, please delete this email- your pre-ordered device will be shipped by its advertised release date.''

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

My order just updated to “Shipped” and has a DHL tracking number. Number isn’t active yet when I try and track it on DHL website though.

Same here with dhl
    Germany /uk / Ireland most likely in 24hrs!

cramp wrote: »
    Same here with dhl
    Germany /uk / Ireland most likely in 24hrs!

Could even be just coming from UK as there’s probably a centralised location of phones packaged with UK/Ireland plugs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭What Username Guidelines

kaerobe wrote: »
    I got this email during the week....

''Thanks for your recent upgrade order. We are delighted that you chose Three, however due to the high level of demand the
    device is temporarily out of stock and will be delayed by more than our standard shipping time of 1-2 days.

Please be assured that your order is still confirmed and will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Please Note-If you have purchased a pre-order device, please delete this email- your pre-ordered device will be shipped by its advertised release date.''

Think that’s fairly standard as they offer next day shipping in their phones but cannot with preorders. I get one of those every year when preordering :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shaneob86

Same here. Not active yet. Don’t think I have got DHL before for Apple

shaneob86 wrote: »
    Same here. Not active yet. Don’t think I have got DHL before for Apple

Just got this text:
    Apple Store: Good news! Items in order xxx have shipped and will deliver by 20/09/2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

Delivery tomorrow before 6pm
    It’s in the uk , so all looks good
    New pro max case also arrived today !

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shaneob86

Do DHL deliver on Saturdays?

shaneob86 wrote: »
    Do DHL deliver on Saturdays?

I've had deliveries from them on Saturday before, but it depends on if you marked your address as a business address when placing the order. If you said business then they will only deliver Mon-Fri between 9 and 5:30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Eir are terrible to deal with.

When ordering I gave my work address as delivery.

Just received an email with despatch notification.
    Was delighted but then saw delivery address is my home address and no body will be there and then I also see they have got my mobile number wrong on the order. One digit extra. Crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

murpho999 wrote: »
    Eir are terrible to deal with.

When ordering I gave my work address as delivery.

Just received an email with despatch notification.
    Was delighted but then saw delivery address is my home address and no body will be there and then I also see they have got my mobile number wrong on the order. One digit extra. Crazy.

What iPhone did you order out of curiosity ? I ordered mine over the phone 10 mins after it went live and no dispatch yet iPhone pro max

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Got dispatch email and tracking number from Three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

BBMcQ wrote: »

Did you order through 3 online?

I upgraded by phone on Monday and I've yet to receive upgrade confirmation never mind a dispatch email and tracking number :(

BBMcQ wrote: »

Which device out of interest?

Edit: just got my dispatch email also.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Drakmord

Ordered mine within 10 mins of the pre sale on Apple ðŸŽ. No dispatch for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Just got confirmation that my shiny new iPhone 11 128GB ordered direct from Apple is coming from the UK via UPS.

UPS say the label is created so very interesting to see if it gets to Dublin tomorrow.

Last time I order from the Irish apple site.
    Usually order on the uk site and collect in Belfast and never had any problems.
    Rang apple and they said I won’t have it until the 25/9 at the earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Drakmord wrote: »
    Last time I order from the Irish apple site.
    Usually order on the uk site and collect in Belfast and never had any problems.
    Rang apple and they said I won’t have it until the 25/9 at the earlier.

What date did it say on your pre-order?

Did you order through 3 online?

I upgraded by phone on Monday and I've yet to receive upgrade confirmation never mind a dispatch email and tracking number :(

Yep ordered through the website.

• Advertisement

Which device out of interest?

Edit: just got my dispatch email also.

11 Pro 64gb Silver

F34 wrote: »
    What date did it say on your pre-order?

20-25th

Maybe it’s because I ordered the pro max?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Drakmord wrote: »
    20-25th

Maybe it’s because I ordered the pro max?

Was it a 64gb model they seemed to slip to longer shipping times very quickly.

F34 wrote: »
    Was it a 64gb model they seemed to slip to longer shipping times very quickly.

256gb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Despite me not receiving any confirmation email or tracking number, three are adamant that my 11 will be here with tomorrow's post.

Naturally, I'm not holding my breath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭argentum

Just walked into a three shop as the door was open..no queue and picked up an iphone 11 128GB .waiting on till to go live at 9 to pay for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Queued up since 7:40 AM over at CompuB and they only got one of each pro max 64gb colour. Both colours I wanted were taken by the two ahead of me in the queue so I dipped out of it.

Disappointed but hey! Only a few more weeks to wait with ordering of Apple online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

RVN10 wrote: »
    What iPhone did you order out of curiosity ? I ordered mine over the phone 10 mins after it went live and no dispatch yet iPhone pro max

iPhone 11 64gb.

After 4 calls,including one where Eir say I have to contact Nightline, and Nightline say that I need to get Eir to contact them.:rolleyes:

Eir say they have changed delivery address and sent to Nightline but I'm not convinced.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭kaerobe

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Queued up since 7:40 AM over at CompuB and they only got one of each pro max 64gb colour. Both colours I wanted were taken by the two ahead of me in the queue so I dipped out of it.

Disappointed but hey! Only a few more weeks to wait with ordering of Apple online

Small queue on grafton st. Not open yet

• Advertisement

Despite me not receiving any confirmation email or tracking number, three are adamant that my 11 will be here with tomorrow's post.

Naturally, I'm not holding my breath.

If three can give you their order number via chat, it can be entered into An Post Track & Trace to see if it’s been shipped.

Advertisement