Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

different sprayer?

Options
  • 27-08-2019 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi All

I've used round up a lot with my sprayer. I need to use a different spray for the lawn now to kill weeds. Do I need to get a second sprayer? Will there be residue of round up in the sprayer that might kill of the grass? I don't want to risk killer the grass.

Am I over thinking this?

Thanks

Frogeye

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Some people do and some don't.

Funnily enough I did get a second knapsack sprayer for the lawn two years ago but up to then had always used just one even when spraying commercially.

Its down to washing the sprayer thats had roundup in it out properly. I rinse it at least twice (half full then shaken) then tipped out then about a quarter full of water with the spray nozzle off and pump that water through the lance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭blackbox

It's handy to have two.

The right spray(er) is ready to use when you need it.

Advertisement