Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two different answers to loan application on same day

Options
  • 27-08-2019 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi i applied for a first year student loan last week. I have been passed for full SUSI grant but need an upfront payment to secure my accomadation. yesterday I contacted the student loans team re my application and I was informed that the loan was 'conditionally approved' on verification of susi grant.within a few hours I got a call from another dept. of bank of ireland to say my loan application was declined. ?? anyone any ideas as I'm in a desperate situation now. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Han9,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on boards.

I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion regards your loan application. In this instance, it would be best to link in with our student lending team directly. They will have the ability to confirm if you application is out standing or if it has been rejected.

They can be contacted on Freephone 1800 818 998 and one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement