Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You know it helps us all focus better when people chuck down a few pressure votes. Tis how live voting is supposed to work.

Not sure I like how Clara's been acting since I chucked one vote on her.

Maj is 7, we're a looooonnnnggggg way from that right now.

sully being quiet gives me a village read oddly. She's chirpier when she's a wolf iirc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    On the good ship
    lollipop
    its a sweet trip
    to the candy shop
    where bon-bon's play,
    on the sunny beach
    of peppermint bay
    Lemonade stands,
    everywhere

Not Quite the image of Necro I have in my head

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote: »
    You gonna answer this Baggly? Your answer here could definitely help me answer your question.

Ah come on now QB thats just piss poor. Read the thread. Reasons for posting my list of suspicions and having Tusk, GNR and Clara in the top three. Its all there on thread for you.

You know it helps us all focus better when people chuck down a few pressure votes. Tis how live voting is supposed to work.

Not sure I like how Clara's been acting since I chucked one vote on her.

Maj is 7, we're a looooonnnnggggg way from that right now.

sully being quiet gives me a village read oddly. She's chirpier when she's a wolf iirc.

When in Rome....

Interesting...

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Vote in on BH

tusk wrote: »
    Vote in on BH

Care to explain why?

My initial read of the first few pages, you came across wolfy. I've not seen anything on thread so far that has changed my mind. And nobody else has piqued my wolf sensor as much.

My initial read of the first few pages, you came across wolfy. I've not seen anything on thread so far that has changed my mind. And nobody else has piqued my wolf sensor as much.

Genuinely surprised you haven't tackled me on voting you for not posting actually.

that is not a why. All that does is make me once again ask why? why did I come across as wolfy to you on the first 3 pages? Posting gifs etc on what I thought was day 0 doing me in now?

Should be able to base your vote on more than that in my opinion but of course my opinion would be that as you are after me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

H2D is looking a bit wolfy to me. Was tempted to switch last night and may throw a vote on there today.
    Vale and Sully still too little to get a read on.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    H2D is looking a bit wolfy to me. Was tempted to switch last night and may throw a vote on there today.
    Vale and Sully still too little to get a read on.

Why does H2D look wolfy? too many statements like this without reasoning.

How is the 2 hour hoover assembly going Necro.

that is not a why. All that does is make me once again ask why? why did I come across as wolfy to you on the first 3 pages? Posting gifs etc on what I thought was day 0 doing me in now?

Should be able to base your vote on more than that in my opinion but of course my opinion would be that as you are after me.

I mentioned yesterday that you were piggybacking on other people's thoughts, without adding your own. Asking questions of people rather than adding additional info to the thread. It's a good way to make it seem like you're involved while not actually incriminating yourself or adding useful info to the thread.

Baggly wrote: »
    How is the 2 hour hoover assembly going Necro.

Nearly there. Tough work slotting in this hose, might need some assistance :pac:

If ive told you once, ive told you a thousand times; im not touching your hose.

Why does H2D look wolfy? too many statements like this without reasoning.

Their posts. Very observant but not actually much substance and the stealth vote last night. I was all for voting but just sliding into the voting thread and posting nothing here was sneaky.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ah come on now QB thats just piss poor. Read the thread. Reasons for posting my list of suspicions and having Tusk, GNR and Clara in the top three. Its all there on thread for you.

I admit I'm missing stuff while reading at work. Care to do a Villager a favour and point me in the direction of the relevant posts?

I have hunches on Tusk, Clara, GNR. Dont think its all three. Just have hunches on them each individually.

Hard to read Sully, Loughc and BH so far. They are my next 3 suspicions.

Ive done some analysis this morning but i want to dive deeper into build up to the lynch.

Am i correct in saying munch happens at 9pm? Or is it 10am-ish?
    Reaction to no vote plan:

Why / Questions / Notes Vote
    Baggly suggest no vote Reactions mostly Votes for BH
    BH Concurs Does he follow through No vote
    GNR Disagrees Something about more people for wolves to kill Votes for tusk
    Clara Disagrees Backs up GNR, misunderstands how no vote counting works Changes her mind post 144, wants to trial no vote…..and then votes for Baggly (and then calls out Necro for changing his vote)
    Necro hedges his bets Posts calculations to support a decision….a bit inconclusive though He votes for someone (tusk)
    Ecto Disagrees Good reasoning She follows through (votes for TheValeyard)
    Vale avoids the discussion Votes for Ecto
    Loughc avoids the discussion No vote
    Hello 2D Disagrees No real reasons He follows through
    Sully isnt around for the discussion Votes for GNR
    Tusk isnt around for the discussion No vote
    Duffman13 avoids the discussion Votes for Ecto
    Quickbeam avoids the discussion Votes for Ecto

Good info here, i think.

Clara is flip floppy.

Necro is hedgy

Ecto seems certain

Loughc and Vale are a bit more suss now

QB too tbh. I directly accused her last night and she avoided that along with the whole no vote discussion.

These are the lads QB

Thats such a devious little request QB. Flip the focus onto my posts and not your lack of attention / mistake. Sneaky.

• Advertisement

I'm not hedgy :/

These are the lads QB

so your hunch on me was that I wasn't around for the discussion and missed the vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Not a fan in the slightest of people (seems to be happening in more games recently) of people saying they are happy to die / won't fight a lynching etc. Does not make me think you are villager cos a wolf would not do so, because it could as easily be a wolf tactic to gain cred. If you die you die, if your a villager however fight to avoid that.

I pointed out that in this game (don't think it had been pointed out before then) if a player does not vote there is no repercussions as that does count as a vote cast just a vote cast for no vote. I said that therefore people should look at those who are innactive now that the missed vote is not an there to force players to get involved.

I was not inactive as I had been posting more than most and had stated openly a few times my intention to do a no vote given how little time I had for to vote on what I had thought was n0 until then.

I'm bringing heat on myself by asking but why do you keep saying you suspect me Clara ? You said previously it was cos I didn't respond to your shading of me, now you know I did. Is there anything else? Please back up accusations folks, I get that Meta people don't want to trust me based on me surviving the last game but there is nothing anyone can do about a previous game now

Out of the three I said you were most wolfy. I've also said I don't think that I think that theory holds much cred anymore

Also meant to ask. What does me being certain mean Baggly?

I'm not hedgy :/

We can agree to disagree on your hedginess.
    so your hunch on me was that I wasn't around for the discussion and missed the vote?

No; i havent revealed why i think you are bad, Tusky.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Also meant to ask. What does me being certain mean Baggly?

It means you didnt really second guess yourself with regards to the no vote plan suggestion i made, unlike certain other hedges i could mention.

Thats such a devious little request QB. Flip the focus onto my posts and not your lack of attention / mistake. Sneaky.

Just being honest. If you hadn't supplied I'd have been left in ignorance as I probably wouldn't have had the chance to go back and look and find.

Thank-you for supplying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Honestly at this point my FFA looks like this:

Clarabel - Honestly feels very forced and contrived in the game, I am not sure what to make of her and find her difficult to get a good read on. Has posted a fair oul bit and todays posting is a little bit more coherent but reading back yesterday doesnt sit to well with me at the moment. Also said she knew why Tusk was in someone elses FFA so that person didnt need to mention it despite no reasoning being given. I asked and got no reply.

GnR or Necro - I dont think both are a wolf weirdly but the timing of the votes late last night was certainly odd. GnR I felt over compensated for the late vote and I get people may read too much into something but that level of protest was a little OTT for a day 0 lynch vote. Necro, isnt as on point as usual IMO but then its only literally 24 hours in the game. I just felt the vote on Tusk as a no poster was dangerous considering we could have lost a roled villager not around to defend themselves.

Ecto - Again based on last nights interactions and lots of posts around lynch time aswell. Would a villager advocate a lynch vote when no vote was an option, probably tbh. You would find it harder to stand over a no lynch vote than you would a throwaway vote. As per last night, feel she was trying to earn village points.

BH and Tusk if they are wolves, then them eliminating Loughc was a bizarre move so I kinda cant see it being the case.

We can agree to disagree on your hedginess.

It means you didnt really second guess yourself with regards to the no vote plan suggestion i made, unlike certain other hedges i could mention.

I'm trying something new. Also I thought it was a bad plan. That said I think we did get some info out of it because not everyone just went 'ah yeah ok' which would have made last night a total waste. Not sure how useful what we got is but in context it may well be helpful.

Genuinely surprised you haven't tackled me on voting you for not posting actually.

Meh. You made a mistake voting for me, but I wasn't around for it so nothing I can do about it. If you try vote for me today, I will have something to say.

• Advertisement

Ahh now here. You get pissy at me for missing your answer to my question of "what reasons"...
    @clara and tusk - i have reasons but cant share yet.

... yet now you admit you haven't actually answered them?

Talk of being sneaky!!!!

Advertisement