Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yes thank you duffers. Forgot to go back and look at Loughc interactions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

tusk wrote: »
    Meh. You made a mistake voting for me, but I wasn't around for it so nothing I can do about it. If you try vote for me today, I will have something to say.

Sounds rather ominous Tusky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Baggly wrote: »

No; i havent revealed why i think you are bad, Tusky.

So that bit is a secret then? would you care to share with the class, so that they can have all of the information when making a decision, or would you like to just keep this wonderful detail to yourself and not help the village?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Coming back to you now Clara.

Clarabel wrote: »
    WOAH!
    Crosshair on my forehead!

I'll give you this 100 times over, I don't read things properly and often make associations where there are none. Doesn't make me a wolf

I never gave a reason for tusk either, why wasn't that picked on? This ISO seems quite selected. on what QB posted yesterday I didn't see her as a wolf, neither did anyone else.....why does that make me a wolf?

So Necro the whole time I;m reading your post I'm thinking to myself, this doesn't read right. I'm defending untruth. I've gone back and looked. I did not thank any of your posts....maybe you can point me to it?

Either way I hadn't read the lynch thread, didn't get the lynch stuff. I was interested to see you moving away from lynch to no lynch so quickly

I was really grumpy yesterday, if I'm honest I wanted to sign my own death rather than get off a flight to discover I am dead again as a village n0

More untruth.....I had asked and you later answered why you had moved from tusk to no lynch.

What cntradictions - nothing above is contradictory
    Piggy back on QB - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111109359&postcount=172

I know my post comes after these, but i was reading back

her earlier stance long since abandoned of No Lynch- I don't understand this, I practically had the exact same trajectory you did with this

Firstly, where's the untruth - you're making associations between me and Baggly since last night, I'm merely pointing out I could make the same between you and QB.

You did piggyback, because you asked the same question that QB did - maybe phrased it differently but it's the same question - and I've already stated the answer is in the thread already as to why I came to that conclusion.

You stated you were happy to go with no lynch then voted Baggly about 20 mins later - so there's a contradiction.

And that's before your flip-flop on QB today, which isn't even addressed in this post so I'm not properly including it.

But if I was to include it, I could easily say you were now distancing yourself from QB after soft defending her yesterday.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Who are you going to vote for, QB? And why?

And now I have an answer to this.

Probably voting you Bags. Won't be casting it until I'm home though.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ahh now here. You get pissy at me for missing your answer to my question of "what reasons"...

... yet now you admit you haven't actually answered them?

Talk of being sneaky!!!!

How is it being sneaky! I have said mutliple times i havent revealed them yet. Read the thread QB.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Sounds rather ominous Tusky

What does? Me saying that I will fight being voted for? oookaaaay.....

Meh. You made a mistake voting for me, but I wasn't around for it so nothing I can do about it. If you try vote for me today, I will have something to say.

Ok I suppose you have something to say now ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I mentioned yesterday that you were piggybacking on other people's thoughts, without adding your own. Asking questions of people rather than adding additional info to the thread. It's a good way to make it seem like you're involved while not actually incriminating yourself or adding useful info to the thread.

I would think how hard i've been going after Clara & (to a lesser extent) GnR today would incriminate me in the way your suggesting. Which I assume is me sticking my neck out with my own opinions that could come back to bite me if they flip good. Cara has two votes on her atm so she could be someone who we could see being lynched (she is also my most likely vote now) so that could happen.

In that respect I suppose you are doing the same voting me based off the first 3 pages when I thought it was day 0.

Surprised you haven't gone after people who were voting you when you had not even posted yet a bit harder instead however.

So that bit is a secret then? would you care to share with the class, so that they can have all of the information when making a decision, or would you like to just keep this wonderful detail to yourself and not help the village?

At the right time, of course i will! :)

Thats a mistake. Im village all the way.

• Advertisement

I have hunches on Tusk, Clara, GNR. Dont think its all three. Just have hunches on them each individually.

Hard to read Sully, Loughc and BH so far. They are my next 3 suspicions.

Ive done some analysis this morning but i want to dive deeper into build up to the lynch.

Am i correct in saying munch happens at 9pm? Or is it 10am-ish?

Look lads im not trying to deceive the village here. i have my reasons for keeping my powder dry and ill live or die by those reasons. Bare with me. Im not talking about an 8pm reveal. Just some more time.

I would think how hard i've been going after Clara & (to a lesser extent) GnR today would incriminate me in the way your suggesting. Which I assume is me sticking my neck out with my own opinions that could come back to bite me if they flip good. Cara has two votes on her atm so she could be someone who we could see being lynched (she is also my most likely vote now) so that could happen.

In that respect I suppose you are doing the same voting me based off the first 3 pages when I thought it was day 0.

Surprised you haven't gone after people who were voting you when you had not even posted yet a bit harder instead however.

Like I said, I haven't caught up fully. and my reaction is based off early pages. If you've been engaging more in the thread since, i'll be interested to see if that was before or after I called you out on it.

I'm not bothered with people voting me while I'm not here. It's a stupid mistake for people to do that, and it was lucky I wasn't lynched without being able to defend myself, but I'm around now, and if people vote for me I'll be more than happy to have a conversation as to why.

Look lads im not trying to deceive the village here. i have my reasons for keeping my powder dry and ill live or die by those reasons. Bare with me. Im not talking about an 8pm reveal. Just some more time.

Meh, you're either bullspitting which will become evident or you don't.

I can wait.

This is the maddest craic I've come across to be honest.

Lads, I have reasons... Just can't tell you... but I will tell you... but I can't tell you now... But I will tell you, not at 8, but I will defo tell you.

Whatevs baggers, I'm over this charade. As you were.

Necro wrote: »
    Meh, you're either bullspitting which will become evident or you don't.

I can wait.

*do have evidence.

See, I'm almost TOO mellow today I'm making stupid posts :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, but don't say the answers are there to be read if you haven't actually revealed!

I will forbear to vote for you for now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Like I said, I haven't caught up fully. and my reaction is based off early pages. If you've been engaging more in the thread since, i'll be interested to see if that was before or after I called you out on it.

I'm not bothered with people voting me while I'm not here. It's a stupid mistake for people to do that, and it was lucky I wasn't lynched without being able to defend myself, but I'm around now, and if people vote for me I'll be more than happy to have a conversation as to why.

I was engaging in the thread plenty and it was before you voted for me and I asked for an explanation. Since then I've just been talking to you really. This game isn't exactly super slow but it is more manageable than the previous one so hopefully you can catch up and see for yourself and see that there are better targets (than me a villager).

Not like you to OMGUS like this QB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,409 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly are you claiming FBI man?
    Cause that’s how it’s coming across

If you’re not then you’re “I have my reasons” are as I’ve said to you already nonsense, we’re all just going on spec so far. To be soft claiming the only good role left is weird for a lot of reasons

I don’t like it at all

Okay, but don't say the answers are there to be read if you haven't actually revealed!

I will forbear to vote for you for now.

I didnt say the answers were there. Im saying that when you asked what reasons, it was clear as day what reasons people were asking for.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »

If you’re not then you’re “I have my reasons” are as I’ve said to you already nonsense, we’re all just going on spec so far. To be soft claiming the only good role left is weird for a lot of reasons

I don’t like it at all

Like I said, he's either bullspitting or actually has evidence.

I'm willing to put it on the back burner for now, at least.

Now, back under my rock before I get too carried away and post too much.

I don’t like it at all

1) im not claiming anything
    2) if i were claiming something softly, well done for pointing it out to the wolves, thats great village play GNR
    3) We have hundreds of posts worth of behaviour to analyse. If you are still on spec, then get to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ok I think I got all of Loughc posts but may have missed some so feel free to double check. i did interactions too
    Loughc wrote: »
    Greetings everyone!! Also Villager here! What are the odds of everyone here being villagers so far? Even money?
    Nights are being closed?? :confused:
    Yeah we've had games with closed nights (no posting after the lynch) recently.

But setup says open so I don't think this is the case.

Ok I'm gonna stop posting for a while I'm trying something different this game :D
    Hmmm... that's not like you at all Necro.... :pac:
    Intro, little back and forth with Necro
    I thought it was a funny play on words. I'll get my coat :-D
    It's not a furcoat is it?
    Dalmatian, picked it up courtesy of our wealthy host
    Interaction with Clara
    Is there a lynch for tonight?
    Lynch question
    sKeith wrote: »
    2PESoLG.jpg

"I've some terribly upsetting news.

When I went into Henry's Office to fetch another bottle of Glenfiddich 30, I.."

".. I found Henry hanging there, from the ceiling fan, going round and round.. and round and round."

Lynch thread is open.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111107513#post111107513

It's is now day 1. First lynch, if you choose to accept it at 9pm tonight.
    Jaysus... not much time... Clarabel would be the only one I'm suss of right now, other wise it's a no vote for me.
    Loughc thinks Clara is wolfy at this stage
    Hey guys

Do we get an option to lynch or not at every lynch?
    Why would not lynch? Surely the longer we don’t lynch the more likely the wolves are to munch our good guys? Or am I missing something?
    This game certainly seems to allow a no lynch every round, personally I don't like doing no lynch, I reckon you always learn more from a bad lynch than no lynch at all.
    Chat with GnR
    I was acting as if today was day 0, it seems this game has no day 0 however.
    I also assumed today was Day 0 :(
    Loughc agreeing with BH re Day 0
    I hate no lynch tbh. But I also have next to no suspicions other than BH being super pockety at the moment, and Clara being a bit odd. And Clara's always that way, so it's more a village tell for me there atm.
    Why so?
    Necro summed it up nicely but I don't know you well at all so for me it's not a village tell. But it's not much to go on as I assumed it was Day 0...
    Lough replying to Clara on why she was wolfy
    Pfft I hate wasting a village opportunity to get a wolf though. Means they definitively get to pick first.
    Then don't :)
    Wantes Necro to vote but doesnt vote themselves
    Sorry folks apologies I had prior plans tonight so I completely missed the Lynch. For full disclosure I would have voted Clarabel for acting dodgy and for no other reasons as there was nothing to go on.
    Pops back on after lynch, still feels dodge on Clara
    Why did people vote for tusk cause surely if tusk doesn’t meet the minimum post requirements he gets subbed out? And we could be potentially be lynching a villager??
    After reading just page one, my first inclinations for wolves are 2d and Lough..

Will continue catching up and give more input when I have some
    I’m listening. Tell me why you think me?
    Doesnt like Tusk reading him wolf
    Just got a sense from a couple of posts. I'll let everyone know if anything else sets off my Peter tingle
    Tusk with no real reasoning as to why he though Lough was a wolf
    I'm clueless. But that's a permanent state for me lol
    Hmmm... this is odd, you are many things my good friend, but clueless is not one of them.
    Lough finding this post by necro odd
    That was 60 per cent a joke, 40 per cent my permanent state of existence :D

Mainly pertaining to Clara and tusks interaction though.
    Necros response
    I think Clara's a wolf tbh. She's doing this thing where she's subtly trying to push people onto suspecting others but not throwing any shade herself bar at Baggly who's been not present that much so far.

Soft defending of QB last night was quite pockety too. Yet I'm apparently teamed with Baggly for saying basically the same thing earlier in the thread.

So if I live I'll likely be voting to lynch her today tbh.
    Have to agree with Clara, strongest Wolf vibe from yesterday, not buying this ah sure I'm a mad bastard excuse for it either. She would have been my vote yesterday and will most likely be my lynch vote tonight unless someone outs themselves before then.
    Lough really seems set on Clara, would wolves really be as brazen to post what follows
    So when I flip as village...does that mean I'm actually not weird AF ....
    Correct, but you would need to be village for that to happen.
    You'll eat your words
    You'll prob will eat me first... :pac:
    I'm not a wolf but :D:D:D:D
    Really possible here that its a potential set up tbh, I dont know if someone is that brazen. But then again......
    Id be surprised if there isnt a wolf in the no voters.
    In my defence I missed the vote as I had plans, I didn't think we'd be kicking off too soon, and I rather no vote than just pick a random, if I had more time I could have picked Clarabel as I stated last night :)
    Were you not around all evening to discuss the no vote idea?
    Nope I was gone offline from 6-ishpm until 9.30-ishpm
    Ok so you can be moved from avoid to 'wasnt around'. Still not a great look tbf.
    It may not be, but with no confirmed start date at sign up you couldn't expect everyone to be available for Day 1 especially when most games start with a Day 0.
    Interaction with Baggly around the no vote. Would Baggly if a wolf, interact with a munch target literally right before death. Dont think so, good column here for me based on this.
    sKeith wrote: »
    Night 1.

Everyone went to bed.

Things happened in the night.

Reverend Green was murdered in the night, by strangulation, and the police found a pistol, unfired on his person.

Mr Belvedere makes everybody breakfast while they discuss the happenings of the night.

Day 2 begins.

LoughC is dead.

And there goes our Vig! :(:mad:

1) im not claiming anything
    2) if i were claiming something softly, well done for pointing it out to the wolves, thats great village play GNR
    3) We have hundreds of posts worth of behaviour to analyse. If you are still on spec, then get to work.

Soft was the wrong word in fairness, blatant is a better one

But you are claiming it and I know you’re not cause you’re not that poor of a player to come out with it after half a day under zero pressure
    So that’s why I don’t like it

Interactions analysis

D1 Interactions N1 Interactions Baggly bounty hunter Clarabel duffman13 Ectoplasm Green&Red Hello 2D Loughc Necro quickbeam sullivlo TheValeyard tusk
    Baggly 15 6 0 1 4 0 9 0 0 3 1 1 0 1 0
    bounty hunter 15 1 4 0 2 1 1 2 1 1 3 0 0 1 0
    Clarabel 26 14 6 2 1 0 3 1 1 6 11 3 0 0 2
    duffman13 6 6 1 0 2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Ectoplasm 17 10 10 0 4 7 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 0 0
    Green&Red 1 6 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2
    Hello 2D 2 2 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
    Loughc 7 7 3 1 4 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 1
    Necro 24 7 3 1 11 1 3 2 1 3 0 2 0 3 0
    quickbeam 8 0 0 0 2 0 0 1 1 0 3 0 0 1 0
    sullivlo 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
    TheValeyard 8 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 1 1 0
    tusk 0 7 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0

But nice deflection on me for calling you out

Lol hadnt spotted Clara interacted with herself at some stage.

I also do that Baggly :pac:

But nice deflection on me for calling you out

How is it when you call me on 'setting you up' or whatever it is you accused me of, its you being legit. When i return the favour, im deflecting? Aggressive defense from GNR. Didnt think you would go back to being quiet and reserved.

• Advertisement

That table is wrong. Some of the numbers are after going off. Ill just upload the excel file.

Advertisement