Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Interactions analysis #2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Baggly wrote: »
    Interactions analysis

D1 Interactions N1 Interactions Baggly bounty hunter Clarabel duffman13 Ectoplasm Green&Red Hello 2D Loughc Necro quickbeam sullivlo TheValeyard tusk
    Baggly 15 6 0 1 4 0 9 0 0 3 1 1 0 1 0
    bounty hunter 15 1 4 0 2 1 1 2 1 1 3 0 0 1 0
    Clarabel 26 14 6 2 1 0 3 1 1 6 11 3 0 0 2
    duffman13 6 6 1 0 2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Ectoplasm 17 10 10 0 4 7 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 0 0
    Green&Red 1 6 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2
    Hello 2D 2 2 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
    Loughc 7 7 3 1 4 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 1
    Necro 24 7 3 1 11 1 3 2 1 3 0 2 0 3 0
    quickbeam 8 0 0 0 2 0 0 1 1 0 3 0 0 1 0
    sullivlo 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
    TheValeyard 8 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 1 1 0
    tusk 0 7 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0

You need a hobby :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I like the interactions table there Baggly, can I ask what conclusions you draw from it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

How do you work interactions out? Coz that doesn't look accurate to me. I'm pretty sure I've interacted with both BH & QB for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

That table is wrong. Some of the numbers are after going off. Ill just upload the excel file.

Well I should've read that one before I posted :pac:

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Soft was the wrong word in fairness, blatant is a better one

But you are claiming it and I know you’re not cause you’re not that poor of a player to come out with it after half a day under zero pressure
    So that’s why I don’t like it

I really have a sh!t record at this game. Im not that good a player, imo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    How do you work interactions out? Coz that doesn't look accurate to me. I'm pretty sure I've interacted with both BH & QB for example.

I've interacted with you but you haven't interacted with me according to his table so I am guessing it is when someone quotes the other person in a reply as I know I did that at one stage with something you said.

No one doing FFAs and just straight up voting, hmmm!

Sh1t record doesn't mean sh1t player. Plenty of good players have sh1t records for loads of reasons.

Necro wrote: »
    I like the interactions table there Baggly, can I ask what conclusions you draw from it?

Sure. Vale is suss. All his interactions are fluff. He is avoiding anything controversial.

Qb has too many people she hasnt interacted with yet. Also very suspect.

I can see a Clara, Sully, Vale wolf team.

I could also see a BH, QB & Sully team.

Sully is throwing things off as she hasnt been around. Cant discount that as a tactic. She is hanging in there doing min post count. Wolfy.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »

Yeah that table is wrong. Pop into the excel for accurate info.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »

I prefer not FFAing with live voting tbh, I can shift my vote around as my opinion changes and there's a complete record of it available.

People should use it more frequently imo.

Sh1t record doesn't mean sh1t player. Plenty of good players have sh1t records for loads of reasons.

Just agree with him and tell him he's sh1t Necro, hes just trying to get you too boost his ego :D

Seriously though, them spreadsheets folks! Some detail!

In fairness i gave a tusk, clara, GNR top 3 this morning. Just didnt tag it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Think that is a result of the vote thread. Not saying it is right as the more info out there the better but I think that happened in the last game we had a thread for that too. Not sure if it was Bond but it was one of the non big monthly games that Necro ran iirc

Just agree with him and tell him he's sh1t Necro, hes just trying to get you too boost his ego :D

Seriously though, them spreadsheets folks! Some detail!

Why i needed more time.

Sure. Vale is suss. All his interactions are fluff. He is avoiding anything controversial.

Sully is throwing things off as she hasnt been around. Cant discount that as a tactic. She is hanging in there doing min post count. Wolfy.

*Shrugs* I think sully would be more involved if a wolf personally.

I do think you might be onto something with Vale tbh. He's usually fluffy, but not usually this quiet

I prefer not FFAing with live voting tbh, I can shift my vote around as my opinion changes and there's a complete record of it available.

People should use it more frequently imo.

Yeah that's fine but live voting doesn't give reasoning, granted you've probably posted it on thread somewhere but id rather an FFA to see reactions! Each to their own though

Vale, QB, GNR team also a possibility based on interactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

At last something we can agree on

JOKE!! Genuinely!

*Shrugs* I think sully would be more involved if a wolf personally.

I do think you might be onto something with Vale tbh. He's usually fluffy, but not usually this quiet

She is in work isnt she? I think posting time would be limited. Cant definitively say one way or another - but lack of activity in terms of interactions, and the posts she has managed to make when on (being fluffy) are a red flag.

• Advertisement

Yeah that's fine but live voting doesn't give reasoning, granted you've probably posted it on thread somewhere but id rather an FFA to see reactions! Each to their own though

Fine, just for you duffers:

#FFA1

tusk - Ignoring me voting him completely is weird. It's like he thinks I'm going to forget him or something. And I voted him again and he promised a reaction and.... nothing.

Clara - I've pointed this out before, she's trying to hard to make associations without having much grounds to do so. Soft defending QB, flip flops today says probably a wolf in a list of 4 potential wolves. Bad interactions with Lough before he died but that may be a point in her favour actually.

Vale - Fluff, fluff and more fluff. A vote on 2D for 'Fifa Fair Play'. Meh. Baggly's interactions don't give him a good look tbh. Weakest reasoning admittedly.

At last something we can agree on

JOKE!! Genuinely!

giphy.gif

In fairness i gave a tusk, clara, GNR top 3 this morning. Just didnt tag it.

But now you name Clara, Sully X2, Vale, QB and BH

FFS Bags that’s half the roster

Did you have another 3rd placer before i posted my analysis Necro?

Did you have another 3rd placer before i posted my analysis Necro?

Nope. Probably would have gone Vale based off his non-appearance today.

It's a weak third tbh.

More suss of Clara and tusk right now.

But now you name Clara, Sully X2, Vale, QB and BH

FFS Bags that’s half the roster

I gave my top 3. The interactions analysis isnt foolproof and needs to be tempered with analysis from on thread, which is what i have done. Ive already outlined the limitations of the interactions analysis in posts since. BUT it does give a steer on where a team might be. So that when we flip a wolf, we can identify who that wolf was avoiding. This actually worked a treat the last time you were a wolf and we caught you. You might remember?

FWIW. if we are ranking our FFAs, for me it goes

Clara
    GNR

Tusk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I was engaging in the thread plenty and it was before you voted for me and I asked for an explanation. Since then I've just been talking to you really. This game isn't exactly super slow but it is more manageable than the previous one so hopefully you can catch up and see for yourself and see that there are better targets (than me a villager).

I don't mean from when i voted. I mean from when I mentioned you were my wolfiest lean last night. Just before GNR started giving out to me for 'tunnelling' you

I gave my top 3. The interactions analysis isnt foolproof and needs to be tempered with analysis from on thread, which is what i have done. Ive already outlined the limitations of the interactions analysis in posts since. BUT it does give a steer on where a team might be. So that when we flip a wolf, we can identify who that wolf was avoiding. This actually worked a treat the last time you were a wolf and we caught you. You might remember?

I don’t think it did! I sent a fake post naming QB and ye lynched her immediately! And we won!

So if by work a treat you mean helped the wolf team win then no

I do however like the idea and I think it can be a huge help

What I’m trying to say is good work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Fine, just for you duffers:

#FFA1

tusk - Ignoring me voting him completely is weird. It's like he thinks I'm going to forget him or something. And I voted him again and he promised a reaction and.... nothing.

Haven't checked the lynch thread, so how would I know you voted for me.

I haven't ignored you voting for me. I've said out straight it was a stupid thing to do and a mistake. Same goes for whoever the other person who voted for me was. I wasn't here for vote declaration or lynch yesterday. I'm hardly going to retroactively try to stop you from voting me?

You're voting for me now because I didn't react to you voting for me initially? You're as mad as baggly!

Do you have actual reason to believe I'm a wolf since I actually started to play? If so, share with the village instead of just talking garbaiste

Advertisement