Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Green&Red wrote: »
    I don’t think it did! I sent a fake post naming QB and ye lynched her immediately! And we won!

So if by work a treat you mean helped the wolf team win then no

I do however like the idea and I think it can be a huge help

What I’m trying to say is good work

Yeah but that was because i let vote analysis skew my reading of the interactions analysis. The interactions analysis showed you hadnt interacted with either of your wolf buddies at all. If i had read it properly, the 3 of ye would have been dead to rights.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

tusk wrote: »
    I don't mean from when i voted. I mean from when I mentioned you were my wolfiest lean last night. Just before GNR started giving out to me for 'tunnelling' you

I'd have to go back and find that tbh but it did not register as much as maybe it could have in my read back this morning as after that I was more suspicious of Clara & GnR. You would probably be around 5th on my list atm

might as well turn my current notes into an FFA although some of it i've already posted

1. G&R

Voted Tusk based off nothing more than him having not been on the thread yet, then got overly defensive about how people might think he was bandwagoning after Necros Tusk vote (wolves are often more defensive than villagers like this) then later ignored the fact I had outlined (why) I’d be no voting to suggest that was dodgy and directing the FBI to look into me.

2. Clara:

Credit where it is due Necro outlines why Clara is suspect for sneaky shade throwing. Now throws me on an ffa list for not responding to her prod yesterday... what prod? Saying she wanted me dead for revenge reasons? I did quote and reply to it but that equals no reason related to this game so what exactly am I supposed to defend to appease her here. Seemed a very week ffa in general imo (nobody forcing her to do one so early) I mean Ecto is there cos Clara doesn’t know why people suspect her, weird as is her then posting dances with wolves pics

Clara then asks Baggly why he suspects her and GnR. She does not ask why he suspects Tusk. When questioned about the omission she says she already knows why Tusk is there. When someone (Duff) asks why and says his reasoning could be different to Clara's she does not respond, nor does she respond when Baggly asks her to explain why he is on his list (she said she knew afterall).

She also defends GnR (why not let him defend himself) at one point.

3.Vale/Sulli: One of these would probably be the most likely if there is a low lying Wolf. They haven't given me much to go on here though but im suspicious. If it's still the same tomorrow I doubt I will probably consider them more for a vote than just an FFA place

Already voted for Clara
    #FF2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

duffman13 wrote: »
    Yeah that's fine but live voting doesn't give reasoning, granted you've probably posted it on thread somewhere but id rather an FFA to see reactions! Each to their own though

While you're still wrong about me, I think you're right on this one. FFAs are a good way to go. Mine is currently #FFA1

H2D: Clearly paying attention to the thread but hasn't really posted much of substance and I felt like a few of their posts were made for the sake of it. The big one is sticking a vote on the vote thread without saying anything on game thread. Note QB did that too.

Vale: I said this last night, I thought their vote on H2D was possibly deliberately dodgy - didn't follow format of OP. Also, hasn't said anything of substance. Funny but not helpful posts. Felt like he deliberately ignored my vote on him...made a joke of it. A little too cool. Didn't really engage in the no lynch discussion.

QB: The whole "I don't want to but I'll go no lynch as I've no time" followed by "ok I'll vote but I'll use a randomiser" and then the "vote for me but I'm a villager" thing doesn't sit well. At 19:55 she is still saying vote for her so that a roled villager isn't hit (and at this point nobody has voted for her) but 10 minutes later there is a vote in on me. In this case it's not the vote on me (duffers revote of me would make him more suspicious in that case) it is the inconsistency.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Haven't checked the lynch thread, so how would I know you voted for me.

I haven't ignored you voting for me. I've said out straight it was a stupid thing to do and a mistake. Same goes for whoever the other person who voted for me was. I wasn't here for vote declaration or lynch yesterday. I'm hardly going to retroactively try to stop you from voting me?

You're voting for me now because I didn't react to you voting for me initially? You're as mad as baggly!

Do you have actual reason to believe I'm a wolf since I actually started to play? If so, share with the village instead of just talking garbaiste

You keep going on about Bounty Hunter but I'm not sure I get your reasoning.

That being said, I ask myself does wolf!tusk kill Lough this morning with BH and then focus on BH all day... I really doubt it. Like say you get BH lynched, he flips as a villager - then you're up sh1t creek.

Not sure where the end game is there.

So like Clara, I have my reservations about my suspicions on you.

But you're not reacting when I look for one which is a sign you're trying to hide something, which makes me suspicious.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    While you're still wrong about me, I think you're right on this one. FFAs are a good way to go. Mine is currently #FFA1

H2D: Clearly paying attention to the thread but hasn't really posted much of substance and I felt like a few of their posts were made for the sake of it. The big one is sticking a vote on the vote thread without saying anything on game thread. Note QB did that too.

Vale: I said this last night, I thought their vote on H2D was possibly deliberately dodgy - didn't follow format of OP. Also, hasn't said anything of substance. Funny but not helpful posts. Felt like he deliberately ignored my vote on him...made a joke of it. A little too cool. Didn't really engage in the no lynch discussion.

QB: The whole "I don't want to but I'll go no lynch as I've no time" followed by "ok I'll vote but I'll use a randomiser" and then the "vote for me but I'm a villager" thing doesn't sit well. At 19:55 she is still saying vote for her so that a roled villager isn't hit (and at this point nobody has voted for her) but 10 minutes later there is a vote in on me. In this case it's not the vote on me (duffers revote of me would make him more suspicious in that case) it is the inconsistency.

Gotta admit, I quite like this FFA.

Ok maybe I'm a bit hedgy :o

• Advertisement

Is this #FFA1 or #FFA2 ?

It's lynch 2 so I assumed FFA2 but maybe cos nobody did them yesterday I should have marked mine as FFA1 :confused:

Just repost and retag BH, for uniformity :)

#ThursFFA

Clara
    GNR
    Tusk

Is this #FFA1 or #FFA2 ?

It's lynch 2 so I assumed FFA2 but maybe cos nobody did them yesterday I should have marked mine as FFA1 :confused:

Sorry, I dunno. I went for 1 coz it was my first FFA but actually BH you're probably right. What have majority gone for?

#FFA1 #FFA2 #FFAThurs #FFAwhateverthisshouldread
    I'd have to go back and find that tbh but it did not register as much as maybe it could have in my read back this morning as after that I was more suspicious of Clara & GnR. You would probably be around 5th on my list atm

might as well turn my current notes into an FFA although some of it i've already posted

1. G&R

Voted Tusk based off nothing more than him having not been on the thread yet, then got overly defensive about how people might think he was bandwagoning after Necros Tusk vote (wolves are often more defensive than villagers like this) then later ignored the fact I had outlined (why) I’d be no voting to suggest that was dodgy and directing the FBI to look into me.

2. Clara:

Credit where it is due Necro outlines why Clara is suspect for sneaky shade throwing. Now throws me on an ffa list for not responding to her prod yesterday... what prod? Saying she wanted me dead for revenge reasons? I did quote and reply to it but that equals no reason related to this game so what exactly am I supposed to defend to appease her here. Seemed a very week ffa in general imo (nobody forcing her to do one so early) I mean Ecto is there cos Clara doesn’t know why people suspect her, weird as is her then posting dances with wolves pics

Clara then asks Baggly why he suspects her and GnR. She does not ask why he suspects Tusk. When questioned about the omission she says she already knows why Tusk is there. When someone (Duff) asks why and says his reasoning could be different to Clara's she does not respond, nor does she respond when Baggly asks her to explain why he is on his list (she said she knew afterall).

She also defends GnR (why not let him defend himself) at one point.

3.Vale/Sulli: One of these would probably be the most likely if there is a low lying Wolf. They haven't given me much to go on here though but im suspicious. If it's still the same tomorrow I doubt I will probably consider them more for a vote than just an FFA place

Already voted for Clara
    #FF2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ah yes, the old Day2 bandwagon is forming quiet nicely, is there a term for the same pattern being repeated over and over?

This is how it has gone for the last three games I’ve been villager. When I actually was a wolf I fought this and got further, was eventually outted by the seer.

If ye leave me alive long enough the FBI Duden will check me out, no doubt

I’d love to know how to get past this cause it’s really bad for the village

Kinda wanna veto a lynch of GnR if I'm honest, genuinely don't think he's a wolf.

Necro wrote: »
    Kinda wanna veto a lynch of GnR if I'm honest, genuinely don't think he's a wolf.

Why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

You keep going on about Bounty Hunter but I'm not sure I get your reasoning.

That being said, I ask myself does wolf!tusk kill Lough this morning with BH and then focus on BH all day... I really doubt it. Like say you get BH lynched, he flips as a villager - then you're up sh1t creek.

Not sure where the end game is there.

So like Clara, I have my reservations about my suspicions on you.

But you're not reacting when I look for one which is a sign you're trying to hide something, which makes me suspicious.

There's nothing to react to hahaha?

You're just singing to yourself looking for something and you're basically saying nothing.

Also, can everyone please pay attention to this: I do not, I repeat do not keep going after bounty hunter. I mentioned he was the most wolfy to me. That has not changed. I'm not pushing anyone towards him, I've voted for him because at the moment with my incomplete knowledge, he is still the most wolfy for me. The only reason I keep mentioning him is because I'm forced to reply to other people bringing it up.

Read back in context. I don't 'keep going after' anyone.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Because of his "happy the Vig is dead" post? Too wolfy to be a wolf?

Baggly wrote: »
    Why not?

I don't think he makes a huge deal about us voting simultaneously if he is one. It's unnecessary attention as literally nobody commented on it.

I second this motion

quickbeam wrote: »

Didn't see that tbh

See....now this is why i cant shake my suspicions of you QB. You read and remembered that bit. You clearly have an opinion on GNR...yet when i asked you for who you think is wolfy you werent sure and then said me.

There's nothing to react to hahaha?

You're just singing to yourself looking for something and you're basically saying nothing.

Also, can everyone please pay attention to this: I do not, I repeat do not keep going after bounty hunter. I mentioned he was the most wolfy to me. That has not changed. I'm not pushing anyone towards him, I've voted for him because at the moment with my incomplete knowledge, he is still the most wolfy for me. The only reason I keep mentioning him is because I'm forced to reply to other people bringing it up.

Read back in context. I don't 'keep going after' anyone.

And there we go, finally - FINALLY something I can work with.

Thank you :D

• Advertisement

I don't think he makes a huge deal about us voting simultaneously if he is one. It's unnecessary attention as literally nobody commented on it.

He didnt make that huge a deal out of it. It seemed slippy.

I gave my reason for that
    IF I was a wolf I think I’d be disappointed the vig was dead as it slows the kill rate, higher kill rate is better for a wolf
    Also as I said my experience is that vigs have been brutal at picking out wolves, it’s completely a shot in the dark
    No offence LoughC!

He didnt make that huge a deal out of it. It seemed slippy.

Ah he did though, he immediately posted on the game thread. Then got suspicious of me because I voted at that time a bit later on.

See, I'm the new mellow me not shouting at everyone who suspects me :D

IF I was a wolf I think I’d be disappointed the vig was dead as it slows the kill rate, higher kill rate is better for a wolf
    Also as I said my experience is that vigs have been brutal at picking out wolves, it’s completely a shot in the dark
    No offence LoughC!

maxresdefault.jpg

Player Post No FFA
    Duffman #418 Clarabel GnR Necro Ecto
    Necro #472 Tusk Clarabel Vale
    BountyHunter #483 GnR Clarabel Vale Sulli
    Ectoplasm #484 Hello2D Vale QB
    Baggly #489 Clarabel GnR Tusk

Will keep this updated if my laptop doesn't actually brick itself. For clarity Baggly did give his earlier but post #489 was tagged.

Why in the name of god would you explain how your post makes sense from the perspective of a wolf, GNR..?!?

See....now this is why i cant shake my suspicions of you QB. You read and remembered that bit. You clearly have an opinion on GNR...yet when i asked you for who you think is wolfy you werent sure and then said me.

I remembered it because it was an odd thing to say. But I thought a wolf would be unlikely to be so bold to say it, so I wasn't considering voting for him.

No offence LoughC!

No, I got that. I didn't think it made you a wolf. Just wolf-sounding. If you get me?

Player Post No FFA
    Duffman #418 Clarabel GnR Necro Ecto
    Necro #472 Tusk Clarabel Vale
    BountyHunter #483 GnR Clarabel Vale Sulli
    Ectoplasm #484 Hello2D Vale QB
    Baggly #489 Clarabel GnR Tusk

Will keep this updated if my laptop doesn't actually brick itself. For clarity Baggly did give his earlier but post #489 was tagged.

Why do duffers and Bounty have 4 people FFAed in a 3 wolf game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

This is more for me than anything, so I have a record of what is going on in my mind.

Baggly - being weird with his 'reasons'. Could be wolfy, but by carrying on down the reasons route he's brining more attention to himself. Strange either way
    bounty hunter - felt he was riding along nicely on people's coat tails from an early read. He's come back to me with questions and retorts, which I like, however i still have bad vibes.
    Clarabel - felt like she was villagey from the get go, but reading through more, it does seem like she's being a bit weird. Need to fully review her posts.
    duffman13 - duff made a post which piqued my interest, can't remember which it was, so i need to find it again. He's currently super null for me, but I wan't to dig back into him.
    Ectoplasm - I'm feeling ecto is villagy, however, I wan't to catch up and review in context the rest of her posts.
    Green&Red - pretty null on GnR. He's still bitter with me about killing him last game. That's fair.
    Ezra Scary Tenor - had a wofly vibe from 2d from the get go. seems he's playing a stealthy game. His posts seem to be cryptic and banterish, without actually trying to help the village. A top wolf prospect for now while I catch up
    Loughc - I though he was wolfy. Was wrong. Rip
    Necro - Votes me because I'm not around. Would expect better. Votes me again because I didn't react to him voting for me when I wasn't there to defend myself. He's being weird with this. I don't get it. He's on a serious tunnel for something, or he's trying to force conversation, or move focus.
    quickbeam - QB is very null. Which is weird. I need a full review of her posts in context too. She seems to be a front runner for other people. Must review why they say this.
    sullivlo - zero read on sully. I always worry about sully in games because I always fell like this with her. I've got to leave it as is for now. Hopefully I find some more to go on as i re-read and catch up.
    TheValeyard - not much on vale either. A few bantery posts. Needs reviewing.
    tusk - me, villager. Missed the start of the game. Missed the first vote. Got voted for by 2 players before I even posted. Easy target? Why would people vote for someone who hasn't even posted, when there's a no lynch on the table, and 11 other players to choose from. As I write this, it seems even more dodgy - note: look into necro more deeply and whoever else voted for me.

Advertisement