Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Vote removed from Necro and replaced on BH.

Necro you're up to some shenanigans but at the moment i don't know what to do with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro wrote: »
    I'll say it again, it was a simple question, that got dragged out and onwards by a couple of players.

Answer it, or don't, I really don't care.

More interactions the better imo.

So say I flip wolf (I won't) you now have a tangible link back to GnR as I wanted to veto his lynching.

Playing this out though, any villager is guessing and any wolf is not going to name a teammate.

So say I veto Baggly (my strongest village lean at the moment) and he dies and flips what does his alignment tell you? I'm village so if he's village points for me and if he's wolf no points for me but it can't actually tell you anything substantial. As such, it's coming across as distraction rather than discussion.

Never trust to general impressions, girls and germs, but concentrate yourself upon details.

Who are you reads so far 2d? While we have you here

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Playing this out though, any villager is guessing and any wolf is not going to name a teammate.

So say I veto Baggly (my strongest village lean at the moment) and he dies and flips what does his alignment tell you? I'm village so if he's village points for me and if he's wolf no points for me but it can't actually tell you anything substantial. As such, it's coming across as distraction rather than discussion.

If someone flips village then you don't go looking for their village leans though do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Never trust to general impressions, girls and germs, but concentrate yourself upon details.

Another cryptic post. What does this mean?

Do you have an FFA (a list of 3 names of who you think is most wolfy and will likely vote for)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Afternoon folks. Busy day playing catch up

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

@Tusk three votes in 17 minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Afternoon folks. Busy day playing catch up

Vale is not going to be happy with me after his catch up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Tusk are you still reading back on the thread or just current posting?

Green&Red wrote: »
    @Tusk three votes in 17 minutes?

Follow the thread. It's all out in the open my man.

But sure i'm **** at finding wolves so it doesn't really matter who i vote for anyway.

#notbitter

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    Vale is not going to be happy with me after his catch up.

Do you have something on Vale you could share with the class?

Do you have something on Vale you could share with the class?

I named him earlier in a few potential wolf teams based off my interactions analysis.

Tusk are you still reading back on the thread or just current posting?

current posting. I've skipped probably pages 5-7ish, and a bit more maybe. I'm not sure, but I intend to review the full thread from where I left off yesterday. Hopefully I can get it in throughout the evening while i'm finishing my desk build.

Would you like to give me some pointers as to why you're not a wolf?

I named him earlier in a few potential wolf teams based off my interactions analysis.

Missed this. Do you know post number. Would like to check it

Nobody really seems to have picked up on it / discussed it much. I doubt he will mind so much seeing as there aren't votes in on him atm (I think).

question, if you think it might be vale, gnr and qb why is only gnr on your ffa?

gonna be offline for a couple of hours. My mother in law fell, so have to head out to check that everything is ok. and then drive home, so it may be 7/8ish before I'm back online

tusk wrote: »
    Missed this. Do you know post number. Would like to check it

Off the top of my head....no. :rolleyes: Go looking through my posts. Necro asked for conclusions after my table - its there.
    Nobody really seems to have picked up on it / discussed it much. I doubt he will mind so much seeing as there aren't votes in on him atm (I think).

Id be surprised if he didnt have any reaction tbh.
    question, if you think it might be vale, gnr and qb why is only gnr on your ffa?

As i have already said, interactions analysis comes to the fore once we bag a wolf. If any of my three turn out to be wolves, we look at who they did and didnt interact with. Thats why i said they are potential teams. Until we find one, we dont have a route of analysis to follow.

As i have already said, interactions analysis comes to the fore once we bag a wolf. If any of my three turn out to be wolves, we look at who they did and didnt interact with. Thats why i said they are potential teams. Until we find one, we dont have a route of analysis to follow.

Ok, that's fair enough and a decent answer. Was just confusing me why you were prodding at QB and then didn't FFA here it did cross my mind as some wolf-theatre to seperate yourselves is all.

current posting. I've skipped probably pages 5-7ish, and a bit more maybe. I'm not sure, but I intend to review the full thread from where I left off yesterday. Hopefully I can get it in throughout the evening while i'm finishing my desk build.

Would you like to give me some pointers as to why you're not a wolf?

Because I am a villager. I think if you read back through that before your vote is finally decided tonight with a mind that has not already made a decision you would see that too.

Yesterday I was having fun, giffing accusing people of being hos :pac: but then the lynch was dropped on us and the no lynch discussion started an hour or so before I planned on sleeping. So I outlined why i'd be going no lynch on thread. The next day I caught up while everyone slept and posted having now read enough to form opinions as people had started to stand out. GnR and Clara were the ones I mentioned on thread the most. Clara I have continued to do so because of how she continued to say things or not respond to things that warranted it. Then you came in and I started defending myself based on the first 3 pages, then I put in an FFA, disagreed with Necro throwing in a Veto and then it's now.

Thats my entire game boiled down into 1 paragraph for you.

• Advertisement

Ok, that's fair enough and a decent answer. Was just confusing me why you were prodding at QB and then didn't FFA here it did cross my mind as some wolf-theatre to seperate yourselves is all.

Also why i posted the excel. If i die, someone can carry on with it.

Qb is at the upper end of my suss list. Not top 3 yet though.

gonna be offline for a couple of hours. My mother in law fell, so have to head out to check that everything is ok. and then drive home, so it may be 7/8ish before I'm back online

Game to one side, hope everything is ok with everyone.

Hope all is ok Tusk.

I'm in agreement with you on Clara for the most part, BH - she chucks a vote on me not having read the thread because I didn't respond to her when I clearly did.

Clara flips green, the three of us have questions to answer, gents.

tbf although we have had super helpful wolves before I would be leaning good on Bagpuss atm as I don't think wolves would give out interaction tables like that this early.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

All jibing aside, hope all is good!

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm out of the day.

BH I'm disappointed that you just repeated the same post, I posted a very detailed response to Necro calling on his falsification, which he still hasn't responded to and now neither have you.

I have you responses on everything else.

Necro I've my eyes on you. (I've read nothing since page 10 and won't be til after I stumble home tonight)

Yeah so conveniently this is on page 11 :cool:

Just not sure I buy this as a response tbh.

My reply, for clarity:

Coming back to you now Clara.

Firstly, where's the untruth - you're making associations between me and Baggly since last night, I'm merely pointing out I could make the same between you and QB.

You did piggyback, because you asked the same question that QB did - maybe phrased it differently but it's the same question - and I've already stated the answer is in the thread already as to why I came to that conclusion.

You stated you were happy to go with no lynch then voted Baggly about 20 mins later - so there's a contradiction.

And that's before your flip-flop on QB today, which isn't even addressed in this post so I'm not properly including it.

But if I was to include it, I could easily say you were now distancing yourself from QB after soft defending her yesterday.

Clara flips green, the three of us have questions to answer, gents.

I don't care tbh, she's acting like a wolf which if she's a villager is giving an easy place for them to hide behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Okay. I think I'm caught up. Skimming mainly but a few things:
    I do get that alright!!

But I do not get a villager threatening to vote themselves off

I’ve a placeholder vote in for Sully,
    It’s probably a bit HUMOGUS or whatever that acronym is but didn’t like how she jumped on me last nite at all

1) WTF is HUMOGUS?
    2) I voted for you last night because of this:
    Just for future reference it looks wolfy as hell but there genuinely wasn’t a vote from Necro when I voted
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111110009&postcount=215

It was too convenient for me.

3) You're reeking of 'It's my ball and I'm going home' and only calling me out because I voted for you.
    Sure. Vale is suss. All his interactions are fluff. He is avoiding anything controversial.

Qb has too many people she hasnt interacted with yet. Also very suspect.

I can see a Clara, Sully, Vale wolf team.

I could also see a BH, QB & Sully team.

Sully is throwing things off as she hasnt been around. Cant discount that as a tactic. She is hanging in there doing min post count. Wolfy.

Yeah that table is wrong. Pop into the excel for accurate info.

Sorry Baggly (and all) - I had a full day with the childer and staff meetings today. I'll be around more. I'm not intentionally doing the minimum post count!

--

As for reads. Ectoplasm sums it up for me best:
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    While you're still wrong about me, I think you're right on this one. FFAs are a good way to go. Mine is currently #FFA1

H2D: Clearly paying attention to the thread but hasn't really posted much of substance and I felt like a few of their posts were made for the sake of it. The big one is sticking a vote on the vote thread without saying anything on game thread. Note QB did that too.

Vale: I said this last night, I thought their vote on H2D was possibly deliberately dodgy - didn't follow format of OP. Also, hasn't said anything of substance. Funny but not helpful posts. Felt like he deliberately ignored my vote on him...made a joke of it. A little too cool. Didn't really engage in the no lynch discussion.

QB: The whole "I don't want to but I'll go no lynch as I've no time" followed by "ok I'll vote but I'll use a randomiser" and then the "vote for me but I'm a villager" thing doesn't sit well. At 19:55 she is still saying vote for her so that a roled villager isn't hit (and at this point nobody has voted for her) but 10 minutes later there is a vote in on me. In this case it's not the vote on me (duffers revote of me would make him more suspicious in that case) it is the inconsistency.

H2D seems to be very good at this game for a newbie. Makes me suspicious that he's just watching the village fight amongst themselves. I think my vote will go here tonight.

My other suspicion is Vale.
    OMGUS Wooo

You're such a wolf.

WTF is OMGUS?

Advertisement