Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Baggly wrote: »
    Vale is not going to be happy with me after his catch up.

Boooooooooo

Shoot baggly

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    I'm in agreement with you on Clara for the most part, BH - she chucks a vote on me not having read the thread because I didn't respond to her when I clearly did.

Seemed self preservation possibly as well. She had 2 votes, you got the most recent vote on you and you had voted her before so she had some reason. I would have expected her to go after me as I think I've gone a little harder on her but maybe it was not as easily justifiable, i'd like to think so anyway :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Seemed self preservation possibly as well. She had 2 votes, you got the most recent vote on you and you had voted her before so she had some reason. I would have expected her to go after me as I think I've gone a little harder on her but maybe it was not as easily justifiable, i'd like to think so anyway :p

I'm an easy vote for the wolves to land on this afternoon. It's almost like I planned it that way ;)

Sully,

OMGUS is

Oh My Gosh U Suck

Basically voting for someone for no other reason than they voted you

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Boooooooooo

Shoot baggly

There it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Sully,

OMGUS is

Oh My Gosh U Suck

Thank you. So GnR is OMGUS because I voted for him.

Noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Sully,

OMGUS is

Oh My Gosh U Suck

Turns out that’s what I meant to say too

2D if you are reading, try to get involved a bit more. 11 posts out of over 600 when you seem like your not out of the loop makes people suspect you. Give us reasons not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

2D if you are reading, try to get involved a bit more. 11 posts out of over 600 when you seem like your not out of the loop makes people suspect you. Give us reasons not to.

Was just about to post that I'm not moving my vote for now. A cryptic drive by post with no attempt to engage the questions being asked is not making me feel any different about H2D at all.

Did the same the last game though. Got more involved later on.

Not against a 2D lynch but what info does it give us?

• Advertisement

I don't think I will be changing my vote before I sleep but I hope to be able to read back on 2D having gotten more involved in things.

Well if they are a wolf it gives us a wolf. As for info I'm not sure.

Damn phone. I'm basing my vote on most likely wolf (to me) rather than info I can gain.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Well if they are a wolf it gives us a wolf. As for info I'm not sure.

That would be great, I'd take that all day every day over info but can we be certain?

I just don't want a runaway wagon on an absentee player as it gives us nothing in the event they flip village.

I found in the last game and in this that most of 2Ds posts are poetic kinda and I’ve no clue what they actually mean

That would be great, I'd take that all day every day over info but can we be certain?

I just don't want a runaway wagon on an absentee player as it gives us nothing in the event they flip village.

Of course we can't be certain. And so far I think I'm only vote on H2D so hardly even a wagon yet.

And you didnt seem concerned by absentee players last night when tusk hadnt shown on thread - an absence which seems far more explainable last night than today.

This is reading as soft defense.

Page after page of absolute waffle, utter bluster.

I read a couple of pages of jibberish, then a few pages later somebody is analysing it, combing through it like the State pathologist.

BH was spot on, people name someone and then give lamentable reasons instead of just saying 'just a hunch'. I'm then supposed to take their balderdash seriously, and then come in and offer my nonsense reply to said balderdash, adding to the big balderdash bonfire.

Maybe I'll understand it the more I play these games but it's perplexing to me.

Clarabel is TOO wolfy - safe.

'Chill' Necro and his 'veto' gimmick, TOO wolfy - safe.

Baggly is handy to have the around for the graphs and stats - safe.

If I had a multi-sided coin I'd flip it between the rest of ye. I'll be on a laptop this evening so I'll try wade through that swamp of bilge that has made up 7/8s of this thread.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Of course we can't be certain. And so far I think I'm only vote on H2D so hardly even a wagon yet.

And you didnt seem concerned by absentee players last night when tusk hadnt shown on thread - an absence which seems far more explainable last night than today.

This is reading as soft defense.

I don't care if 2D is lynched, I'm just wondering is it the correct course of action to go after low posters this early in the game.

Like lynching me for example would give more info.

But if he's your best read as a wolf then that's fine. Just talking things through

Green&Red wrote: »
    I found in the last game and in this that most of 2Ds posts are poetic kinda and I’ve no clue what they actually mean

All my posts were deciphered in the last game and every single one made sense.

people name someone and then give lamentable reasons instead of just saying 'just a hunch'. I'm then supposed to take their balderdash seriously, and then come in and offer my nonsense reply to said balderdash, adding to the big balderdash bonfire.

Yep, you've pretty much described a game of Werewolf here.

Glad to see you're around. Interactions matter and in between all the 'balderdash' there is information to be found...which can't be found if people don't post ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Quite happy with the question on the table, and I'll be asking it all night
    Answer it, or don't, I really don't care.

Hedgy :P

I believe this is true but it's obviously easier for a village if you are a villager, for the village not to have to decipher your posts.

quickbeam wrote: »

:mad:

Who would you veto from the FFA list :P

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

quickbeam wrote: »

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet
    giphy.gif

Ok I is out for a few hours. Will check in on the phone but without the laptop till about 8pm.

Laters.

Vale now you've had a chance to catch up any thoughts beyond the usual shoot Baggly?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

:pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

Advertisement