Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    Probably you based off this nonsense this evening.

As I thought. You’ve not a clue what a Clara green flip means.

If you thought that this evening why didn’t you vote for me?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Meh you know what QB you go and find the wolves, I've been trying all day. Don't need this sort of attitude when all you wanted to do was bandwagon someone and do nothing yourself.

I'll have a read over her posts in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I'm not surprised at that one. Be looking closer at Necro now. Clara, Vale and H2D all tied on 4 from FFAs. He soft defended H2D because of lack of info from a lynch there but voted Vale. Not a huge amount of difference there in terms of volume of posts. And obviously voted Clara too.
    Not just voted clara, voted at 8.59.

I know he said he would do it, but it doesn't make it less suspicious. I wonder who he was trying to save.

I don’t need an answer now but before 10am please in case you get munched. You were the one saying a lynch and flip on Clara would get us valuable information. I just want to see what you produce?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You can lynch me if you like, but I was also on two votes, if someone switched off Clara I could have died.

I know I'm good, so self pressed just in case.

Lynching me is a mistake, at least I'm actually trying unlike others.

Night all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Welcome to the arena Pawwed :)

Hi all. Rushing through thread to catch up.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I don’t need an answer now but before 10am please in case you get munched. You were the one saying a lynch and flip on Clara would get us valuable information. I just want to see what you produce?
    I think he's probably talking about Bagglys interaction tables.

Meh you know what QB you go and find the wolves, I've been trying all day. Don't need this sort of attitude when all you wanted to do was bandwagon someone and do nothing yourself.

I'll have a read over her posts in the morning.

Though on a serious note, if you think I’m giving attitude then I apologise. It’s nothing personal and all in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

You can lynch me if you like, but I was also on two votes, if someone switched off Clara I could have died.

I know I'm good, so self pressed just in case.

Lynching me is a mistake, at least I'm actually trying unlike others.

Night all.

Not at lynching yet but had you in my village leaning pile and need to reassess. Should be doing that anyway to be fair.

Night night.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

If you’ve got a TLDR version when you’re done I’d appreciate seeing it :P. Welcome.

• Advertisement

If you’ve got a TLDR version when you’re done I’d appreciate seeing it :P. Welcome.
    Again with the disinterest!! You're really suspicious to me tonight.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Again with the disinterest!! You're really suspicious to me tonight.

I’m interested. But I’m lazy and tired and don’t want to read back. If I wasn’t interested I’d not ask for a TLDR. I hadn’t intended to play this way. But when life gets in the way I’m just running with it. Sure if I changed now you’d be calling that suspicious too.

Night anyway. Maybe I’ll be able to keep up better tomorrow.

May Dionysus have mercy on your soul.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Clara's interactions are interesting. From the first few pages I was suspecting her of being a wolf myself but obviously not now. She pointing the finger at BH a bit. Necro was going at her (but that is what Necro does ;)
    Loughc is another initial suspect*

*very early days but based on interactions with clara a known villager

I may change my mind completely in the next hour as I am only on page 15.

Haven't played this in a while

****. I edited my last post.

I changed it from Hades to Dionysus :/

FFA anyone? What does it mean?

Loughc is another initial suspect*

Ha

FFA anyone? What does it mean?

Basically people give a list of their top three suspects and the results are tallied at the end. It's based on the idea of the wisdom of crowds. It's also a good way to prevent wolves just bandwaggoning by forcing them to express suspicions...wolves know who is good so have to invent suspicions whereas village have no idea so suspicions are real.

I'm still perplexed by lynching Clarabel given what happened last night.

• Advertisement

At least we know it wasn't a double-bluff I suppose which is something to work off.

So where are we.

13 players.
    3 wolves.
    10 village.

2 deaths and I assume another tomorrow morning, which will bring us to 7 village and 3 wolves.

That's not so bad. But we do need to lynch a wolf tomorrow.

Necro 8.59ing Clara was self preservation (so he says) but I'm not quite sure I buy that.

QB has been acting weird all evening - I'll need to delve more into her posts tomorrow.

I'm still perplexed by lynching Clarabel given what happened last night.

What happened last night?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    What happened last night?

If Clarabel was a wolf there's no way LoughC would have been killed.

Leaning towards Baggly and BH now based on interactions with known villagers.

Still think Clara looks selfie though so I can kind of understand the lynching. Wolves might have seen that too and band wagoned

Sorry, this morn.

Do we know who voted for Clara?

If Clarabel was a wolf there's no way LoughC would have been killed.

If only you could have pointed that out earlier before she got lynched...

I actually agree with you on this which is why I voted for you instead.

The lynch tonight was crap, too quiet. Need to reassess but I'm off to bed soon so that will be in the morning.

Do we know who voted for Clara?

Yes it's on the lynch thread. Think Baggly, Necro, Duffman and possibly Bounty Hunter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sorry Clara. I was wrong.

Advertisement