Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Never a fan of sacrificial villagers anyway.

Getting more suspicious of:

QB
    Duff

Worried about:

2D - he does not give much info out so its really hard to tell if he is wolfy or a villager. Not as suspicious here as with some others

a little worried about:

Tusk/Paw: I didn't focus enough here as Tusk was on the offense with me about the first few pages and I was defending myself instead of wondering about him like some others were.

a bit less suspicious:

GnR - he was my first wolfy lean but that was early and since then he hasn't done more to make me worried so Clara and now others instead deservedly got more attention.

The others are not clear though, nobody is.

Completely forgot Vale there too, he should be with QB & Duff in terms of getting more suspicious. Not adding enough for a villager with the potential a player like Vale has.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    Already gave you something re: duffer if you bothered to have a look.

I’m hungover AF, could you break this down into small Green&red size bites for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Good morning all.

I initially sussed Tusk based off his sudden emergence yesterday, which followed an absent day.

I kept him on my FFA to try to put pressure on him to stick around, as i didnt have a read.

I also kept him there as a bit of a honeypot to see who would wagon on him. Didnt really work tbh due to his RL stuff. When he had to go, he had to go, and i dont think wolves would be interested in setting him up for a mislynch when RL stuff was happening to him.

Going through interactions from yesterday now. Will post excel when im done!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

You seem very angry Necro. it's not like you. Please calm down.

I am committing to this game as much as I can. Which isn't much while at work.

• Advertisement

Necro getting shirty to deflect attention and scare people off looking at him. This is one of his wolf tells. He SOMETIMES does it as a villager; but more often than not its a wolf tell. Did it to me in Sherlock. Strike two Necro.

You rolling your eyes at yourself? Better to call it out yourself I guess before someone else does and then someone other than yourself and Necro (say me) dies cos it does not point at you or kill a wolf and Necro being alive meaning he is likely bad is now implanted as an idea in the wolf heavy survivors heads.

Yeah, roll-eyes is for myself.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

For me it goes

Necro
    Ecto
    Baggly (though this is dependent on his answers really)
    Pawwed (been very villagery since his rebirth)
    GnR
    BH
    sully
    duffers
    2D
    QB
    Vale

That's from village to wolfiness on how I'm feeling right now. May change when I take a read of some more posts.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I’m hungover AF, could you break this down into small Green&red size bites for me?

Never understand when people do that in WW. I don't mean Necro or this case in particular at all but so many times I've seen people just telling people to find what they said themselves when surely if you want to convince someone of your point you would just tell them.

Sure people shouldn't be lazy (hungover is different) or have missed things but better to get a lazy / less diligent villager believing the right thing than them not knowing what your talking about.

Baggly wrote: »
    Necro getting shirty to deflect attention and scare people off looking at him. This is one of his wolf tells. He SOMETIMES does it as a villager; but more often than not its a wolf tell. Did it to me in Sherlock. Strike two Necro.

That's not what I'm doing at all.

Have you read QBs posts? They're all focused on dragging answers I never said I would give, dropping a wolf at your feet while all she is doing is bandwagoning.

Like when does QB not post an FFA?

• Advertisement

Good morning all.

I initially sussed Tusk based off his sudden emergence yesterday, which followed an absent day.

I kept him on my FFA to try to put pressure on him to stick around, as i didnt have a read.

I also kept him there as a bit of a honeypot to see who would wagon on him. Didnt really work tbh due to his RL stuff. When he had to go, he had to go, and i dont think wolves would be interested in setting him up for a mislynch when RL stuff was happening to him.

I honestly thought you were not saying what you thought about Tusk because Clara had claimed to know why you said him and you were waiting for her to explain how / what she thought she knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ecto - nobody actually voted Ecto though I think a few mentioned suspicions during the day, suspects Necro seemingly. Said she wasn’t mad about Clara being a wolf but only a wolf could be positive about such a thing and want to get credit for being right so no credit being given by me atm

While I hate to be all me, me, me, this read on me is jumping out. It is so shady...you've managed to say because I didn't think Clara was a wolf I must be a wolf looking for village points. Wtf? This has the same ring as duffman's accusations...according to him, me pushing against a no lynch is me looking for village points. Nice little story being built there whereby anything that I do/say that is pro-village is because I'm a wolf looking to get credit as village.
    Your read also talks about other people's suspicions of me - not your own. Distancing yourself there.

To now I was avoiding going after Duffman as it felt too OMGUSy. Now though, this read which has the same narrative as his, combined with the fact that you BOTH did a 4 name FFA in a game with 3 wolves makes me think you lads are a team.

Good morning all.

I don't get this, why the silliness if you clearly have stronger reads?

I'm staying put on Clara unless someone can give me a decent reason to vote elsewhere tonight.

Lough was suss of her and got munched. Could be a set up, could be as obvious as killing her accuser.

If Clara flips wolf it's a good day, if she flips village then we get some info.

Lynching someone like 2D doesn't really give us anything as they have very few posts.

#JusticeforLoughc

This is all I'm looking for Necro. The info you said Clara's flip would give.

Well we can take her what... 70 odd posts and know she was a villager.

Baggly's interaction stuff comes into play then as well it can work with wolves interacting with villagers too.

So if she looked liked a lynch did they go hard on her, or hold back or just not mention her at all

And this.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    While I hate to be all me, me, me, this read on me is jumping out. It is so shady...you've managed to say because I didn't think Clara was a wolf I must be a wolf looking for village points. Wtf? This has the same ring as duffman's accusations...according to him, me pushing against a no lynch is me looking for village points. Nice little story being built there whereby anything that I do/say that is pro-village is because I'm a wolf looking to get credit as village.
    Your read also talks about other people's suspicions of me - not your own. Distancing yourself there.

To now I was avoiding going after Duffman as it felt too OMGUSy. Now though, this read which has the same narrative as his, combined with the fact that you BOTH did a 4 name FFA in a game with 3 wolves makes me think you lads are a team.

The only team I'm on is team village.

Please do a list of reads as detailed on everyone and try not to p!ss in some peoples cornflakes (breakfast time there right) though, I'd like to read it.

Like when does QB not post an FFA?

Do you really think if I was a wolf, I'd miss out on an FFA?

You keep bolding that part QB - what about the rest of that first post.

Which potential mislynch do YOU think the village as a collective would garner more information from -

2D with their 24 posts and feck all interactions

OR

Clarabel and their 70 something posts.

You're very one-track minded for someone who wanted to flip tusk based off Baggly's say so then go after him

Maybe his honeypot worked after all

Like look at this from last night to this morning.

quickbeam wrote: »
    So, no wolf being lynched tonight, evidently.

This is all nonsense, there's only one way you can be possibly sure of this before the flip.

Expect great things from Necro when Clara flips. At least one wolf laid at our feet.

Antagonistic, I've asked QB repeatedly to point out where I said I would find a wolf. She has repeatedly failed to do so.
    Yep. Too quiet around these parts to be a wolf.

Yawn. Not always the case and she damn well knows this.
    Told you!

So Necro, who’s a wolf?

Immediately on the offensive moments after the flip.
    As I thought. You’ve not a clue what a Clara green flip means.

If you thought that this evening why didn’t you vote for me?

Antagonistic here, hasn't even given me ten minutes to look at things and I don't have a clue Sort of like bandwagoning and not FFAing yeah?
    I don’t need an answer now but before 10am please in case you get munched. You were the one saying a lynch and flip on Clara would get us valuable information. I just want to see what you produce?

Actually that's not what you said at all based off your previous posts.
    Usually when I'm nice and sweet I get accused of being a wolf. Clara called me "smooth" before. Keep everyone on side, don't make enemies.

Now I'm being antagonistic, I'm also accused of being a wolf. With zero back-up as meta evidence clearly disproves this.

As I'm not a wolf trying to keep everyone sweet, and not a rolled villager trying to keep safe, I'm a bit more out there.

I would say if Necro doesn't have something pre 10am, and then survives the munch then, we lynch there. A villager-Necro with his skill, would be dangerous to the wolves and they'd not want him revealing later. If he survives, it's because he's one of them.

If he spills before 10am, then he's told everything anyway so they've less reason to kill him. I say let's look at his analysis and decide how authentic it is. If his analysis flips someone green then we lynch him next. Though I fear we're quickly running out of lynches.

If his analysis flips red, well, meta says that Necro doesn't bus, but there could always be a first time, but I'd be happy to put him in a tentative villager position then.

So, no pressure Necro :P

So this is a horrific post, basically you're setting up a mislynch unless I produce a red check which is

A) impossible
    B) you again doing nothing to help the case but antagonise others.
    Though wolves, now reading that might just leave him to us and cause a mislynch :rolleyes:

Oh and look at this wolfy post, 'if Necro doesn't die we have to kill him, but he might be a mislynch'

And I'm hedgy? Jesus.
    You seemed pretty confident in the lead-up to the lynch that a flip on Clara would yield a wolf. So yeah, I'm looking for a wolf.

Once again, point out for the class where I said this please and thanks.

I've given you duffers who's posts don't seem to line up with his FFA

I've pointed out Baggly's reads not necessarily aligning with his thinking

And all you've done since the lynch is badger me.

So the question is - what are you now going to do for the village?

Anyways I am getting annoyed with this stupid line of questioning so I'm just going to ignore you tbh.

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Also if you re-read that I did not actually say what your suggesting at all. I said you would not get credit for saying you think Clara would be a mistake to kill because a wolf could do the same to get village credit.

Did not say you were a wolf doing this, but that a wolf could so im not going to big you up for said thing. Big difference.

Very defensive reaction though when I did not even mention you when a few posts earlier I didn't mention you when outlining who I was suspicious of atm

• Advertisement

BH - it feels like they have been after me hard, but no vote here which is weird! Almost like they were putting the heat on me but had Clara lined up, if people had moved to me they would have too. F**k it, purely on the basis of Necro vetoing me I’d have voted me. I’ll be keeping my eye here

Necro- I wanta see some wagonomics outta this guy todau, I know we haven’t found a wolf, and everyone seems weirdly ok with that, but let’s face it your either going to be munched or lynched soon, if your not a wolf the wolves will munch you, otherwise we’ll habe to lynch you in case you are. One of my strongest village feels, I don’t think he’d be as ballsy to go low posting whilst a wolf. Also - really appreciate the low posting

2D- is 2D a man 2D or a girl 2D would be my first question? I find their posting style weird to say the least. They said there was reasons behind it in the last game but I died early, doesn’t explain why they’re at it here. Despite that weird
    Stuff I’m villaging here

Baggly- straight up think bags is a wolf, I get that he’s done great work with his spreadsheet but that’s a tactic IMO. Baggly doesn’t bus people but he does do lots of “village” work

Tusk/Paw - really impressed that paw took the time to read the whole thread, like really. Consider myself pocketed for that alone. Tusk was his usual manic self with the voting and the accusation. Almost certain they’re village

Sulli - a teacher I think? Lots of people have said how she’s not round to post much but she’s never gone postal over them saying that? I would have lost the plot with that accusation but then I’m defensive. Sully is one of these people I struggle to get a read on. If she’s a wolf would I be surprised? No

Vale - another blind spot for me, can’t think of anything they’ve done that’s pulsed me either way, MEH

Ecto - like myself, high on FFAs but she has no vote? Weird. BUT I do think she’s village

QB - UNBELIEVABLY quiet, this is a new QB, has a post there about how meta her play is. And I’d almost believe her, almost. Part of a three person dream team

Duff - my favourite for a wolf, has just been that bit off, poking in here and there without actually doing anything constructive, gets in little scuffles without ever really getting dirty, had there been a vote there yet? Just checked, didn’t think so

You don't trust me but I actually agree with a lot of those reads and appreciate you putting so many opinions on the thread

Good morning all.

If that’s even a legit tactic I hate it. I called you out yesterday for having 7 of the 11 available named in one f**king post. I was wrong, that should have been 12 available cause I wouldn’t have been surprised to see you name yourself there too

You don't trust me but I actually agree with a lot of those reads and appreciate you putting so many opinions on the thread

Thanks!

My #FFA3 or #3FFA would read

Duffers
    Baggly
    QB

At the moment with a side of BH

Thanks!

Duffers
    Baggly
    QB

Bit early for an FFA, they have not even munched yet. Probably stuff like this that draws heat on you which then makes you defend yourself, get called defensive...

That said I'd probably have 2 of those on an FFA is I gun to my head had to do one now.

Thanks!

Duffers
    Baggly
    QB

I said it's a bit early but what harm in having info out there early

#FFA3

Duff
    QB
    Vale

and itd be a side of 2D or GnR if one of those is wrong for me.

Fair point on the earliness but counter to that is that I could be dead in 20 minutes and I find my opinions to be really, really important

Like look at this from last night to this morning.

This is all nonsense, there's only one way you can be possibly sure of this before the flip.

Antagonistic, I've asked QB repeatedly to point out where I said I would find a wolf. She has repeatedly failed to do so.

Yawn. Not always the case and she damn well knows this.

Immediately on the offensive moments after the flip.

Antagonistic here, hasn't even given me ten minutes to look at things and I don't have a clue Sort of like bandwagoning and not FFAing yeah?

Actually that's not what you said at all based off your previous posts.

So this is a horrific post, basically you're setting up a mislynch unless I produce a red check which is

A) impossible
    B) you again doing nothing to help the case but antagonise others.

Oh and look at this wolfy post, 'if Necro doesn't die we have to kill him, but he might be a mislynch'

And I'm hedgy? Jesus.

Once again, point out for the class where I said this please and thanks.

I've given you duffers who's posts don't seem to line up with his FFA

I've pointed out Baggly's reads not necessarily aligning with his thinking

And all you've done since the lynch is badger me.

So the question is - what are you now going to do for the village?

Anyways I am getting annoyed with this stupid line of questioning so I'm just going to ignore you tbh.

Sigh!

Jesus the interactions from yesterday WONT STOP. Almost there though. Should have it before 10am.

People who had not interacted with Loughc:

Duffers
    Ecto
    GNR
    Hello 2D
    QB
    Sully
    Vale

Going back through yesterday, i think this is still important.
    I honestly thought you were not saying what you thought about Tusk because Clara had claimed to know why you said him and you were waiting for her to explain how / what she thought she knew.

That too. But that came up after id said i wasnt giving my reasons yet. TBH i needed more interactions before i revealed tusk was there to provoke interactions. Spoils the results (which is something to look at today when i finish the interactions - who changed behaviour when i revealed i was tracking interactions).
    I don't get this, why the silliness if you clearly have stronger reads?

So sorry, me looking for a reaction is silly, but your veto plan isnt? You are all over the shop necro.
    If that’s even a legit tactic I hate it. I called you out yesterday for having 7 of the 11 available named in one f**king post. I was wrong, that should have been 12 available cause I wouldn’t have been surprised to see you name yourself there too

You have entirely missed the point of the interactions analysis and commentary after it was posted. Its useful WHEN WE FIND A WOLF. Naming multiple player combos in mulitple teams is only for when we find a wolf. Read back and figure it out.

• Advertisement

Fair point on the earliness but counter to that is that I could be dead in 20 minutes and I find my opinions to be really, really important

Well given I put mine out there right before you said this it's clear we both think
    giphy.gif

Advertisement