Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

:)

489458.PNG

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote: »
    Read the lynch thread. Anything after 10am counts for lynch.

Correct, but do you know why I haven't voted yet right...

Cos I'm a villager, and I have no clue who's getting munched. Hopefully me:cool:

I'll be readjusting my reads based off the munch before I cast a vote.

And just as an FYI, maj is 6 today so if you are village, please bear that in mind before you go so gung ho on this nonsense tells.

Can't wait to use the smug gif if you're village about these 'tells' when I flip post game :)

Lol your use of smileys is strike 4.

If you die in the munch Necro, i can revote. There is literally no harm in putting in a placeholder vote now.

These tells arent nonsense. Not my fault you have them.

Lol your use of smileys is strike 4.

I always use smilies :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

As you said yourself yesterday

No I won’t do what you tell me

If you didn’t say that then what’s the f**king point of your table??

Deflect away there bags

You accuse me of having nothing concrete but you have a load of data there and no analysis? Again what is the point?

I know what the point is - misdirection

You’ll leave it there and when we eventually flip a wolf you’ll use it to say “well this is exactly what my table has been saying”

Necro wrote: »
    I always use smilies :mad:

You overuse them when under pressure to alleviate pressure and show everyone how level headed and calm you are.

Green&Red wrote: »
    As you said yourself yesterday

No I won’t do what you tell me

If you didn’t say that then what’s the f**king point of your table??

Deflect away there bags

You accuse me of having nothing concrete but you have a load of data there and no analysis? Again what is the point?

I know what the point is - misdirection

You’ll leave it there and when we eventually flip a wolf you’ll use it to say “well this is exactly what my table has been saying”

Wolves dont put in the work.

Anyways I ain't gonna keep going on and on about me being a villager. If I'm lynched, so be it, as I say every game it has been a lonnnnng time since I was mislynched, tis bound to happen at some point.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    QB - Playing a very strange game which could be deliberate way to avoid the meta of non-anon.

Wasn't my intention. Not consciously anyway.

quickbeams votes are weird. Ecto day 1, random.org she mentioned? Last time I heard her mention this she was an SK. Then voting tusk based off Baggly's say so day 2. This is a bizarre game from her if she's a villager.

There is no SK this game.
    I liked your response to my comment that I was voting on tusk, which I'd missed (ie, that Baggly has him as a distant third). But I didn't have info enough to decide who else to go for.
    quickbeam - bizarre voting pattern. Not really following the thread, bandwagoning and being antagonistic - has wolf equity but I'm wondering is that confirmation bias as she's pissing me off with her nonsense.

Yeah, this. I know I'm not being the best villager here. Don't think I'm not aware that i'm doing a crap job. But I'm doing the best I can in the time available. And I am a number towards villager numbers.

• Advertisement

You overuse them when under pressure to alleviate pressure and show everyone how level headed and calm you are.

No I don't, I use them anyways :)

If you're a villager it's good that this may finally be debunked though.

I don't have tells as a wolf or a villager, despite others insisting I do.

So the situation is thus: tusk / PR didnt place the kill order on N1. This doesnt rule them out, as my power only DNA checks against the person who places the order.

Duffers is up for checking at the moment.

No I don't, I use them anyways :)

If you're a villager it's good that this may finally be debunked though.

I don't have tells as a wolf or a villager, despite others insisting I do.

You do.

Wolves dont put in the work.

Blatantly not true

In fact Necro is putting in work in this game, I’d warrant the most work but you have him as wolf

And who is chief in accusing him? I bet your table will eventually show he is a buddy of whoever flips wolf

You’re like Nostradamus with that table, it can be interpreted whatever way you want

At least Necro made conclusions out of his wagonomics

Fair play GNR you got one thing right; even if you were massively clunky in announcing it to the wolves.

Blatantly not true

In fact Necro is putting in work in this game, I’d warrant the most work but you have him as wolf

And who is chief in accusing him? I bet your table will eventually show he is a buddy of whoever flips wolf

You’re like Nostradamus with that table, it can be interpreted whatever way you want

At least Necro made conclusions out of his wagonomics

So because necro is a wolf, all the wolves are putting in the work?

I challenged you to back up your assertions; you refused. Wolves dont put in the work.

So the situation is thus: tusk / PR didnt place the kill order on N1. This doesnt rule them out, as my power only DNA checks against the person who places the order.

Duffers is up for checking at the moment.

So your FBI? Can you explain how it works? I don’t understand the bit about Tusk

You do.

I don't. Mislynch me if you must to get it out of your system though.

You have entirely missed the point of the interactions table GNR. Both in terms of when it will be useful, and in terms of it being for the village, not just for me.

Necros analysis is good (in terms of him putting in the work) but can anyone replicate it? No.

I have provided an excel file so that if i die, others can still analyse interactions. If you cant get how forward planning for later in the game works, i dont know what to tell you.

I’m saying data is useless without analytics!

You can make stats say anythinh you want

• Advertisement

So your FBI? Can you explain how it works? I don’t understand the bit about Tusk

My checks will essentially peek against whomever put in a kill order.

So i asked for Tusk to be checked N1, and it came back that he hadnt placed a kill order. However, it doesnt check to see if anyone on his team placed a kill order. So just because Tusk came back as a no, doesnt mean one of his wolf buddies (potentially) didnt place the kill order. I.e. he could still be a wolf.

I picked duffers because i reckoned if he was a wolf, he would place the kill order. He is fastidious like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Night 2 Report.

Mrs. Ho was not in her bed when the others awoke.
    Some joked that she was up to her usual tricks.

When the library curtains were drawn, Mrs. Ho's corpse could be seen spread eagled on the lawn, with her insides more outside her body than could possibly be left within.

Day 3 begins.

Duffman13 is dead. (a vanilla villager)

I’m saying data is useless without analytics!

You can make stats say anythinh you want

The BIGGEST pain in the arse in interactions analysis is the counting.

Now ANYONE can do analysis. Including me, which i am trying to do, and trying to get you to do as well!

But we cant do ANY interactions analysis if i hadnt completed that feckin excel.

Well ****.

sKeith wrote: »
    Night 2 Report.

Mrs. Ho was not in her bed when the others awoke.
    Some joked that she was up to her usual tricks.

When the library curtains were drawn, Mrs. Ho's corpse could be seen spread eagled on the lawn, with her insides more outside her body than could possibly be left within.

Day 3 begins.

Duffman13 is dead. (a vanilla villager)

Hmmm... That changes things.

Only other proof i have is Tusks characters ID. I dont think they revealed it on thread.

The post i screenshotted above has 7 letters in the quote that are in italics with size reduced to '1'. They spell out 'Consult'. That was the only breadcrumb i left.

My checks will essentially peek against whomever put in a kill order.

So i asked for Tusk to be checked N1, and it came back that he hadnt placed a kill order. However, it doesnt check to see if anyone on his team placed a kill order. So just because Tusk came back as a no, doesnt mean one of his wolf buddies (potentially) didnt place the kill order. I.e. he could still be a wolf.

I picked duffers because i reckoned if he was a wolf, he would place the kill order. He is fastidious like that.

Is there a counter claim to this?
    Cause Tusk not voting was the most thing that made him village to me

And I’m amazed you wouldn’t ask about Necro

Right so unless there's a counter claim, Baggly is probably the FBI guy.

Means I'm likely dead tonight at the lynch.

Don't fooking maj me tonight though, jesus people talk things through.

Won't be as active today as I'm back to work and there'll likely be 70 billion incidents from EP alone so I dunno how active I'll be post 12.30.

And you waited until 10.30 to tell us

No harm Baggly that’s fishy AF

• Advertisement

And you waited until 10.30 to tell us

No harm Baggly that’s fishy AF

I spent 9am-10am doing interactions.

I spent 10am-1030am trying to fire fight before i realised i COULD reveal because the wolves kill order deadline would have been 10am, just like mine is.

Cant believe you are fighting an uncontested claim that was breadcrumbed that you called yourself yesterday :)

Advertisement