Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote: »
    Ugh. I saw that coming earlier before i posted about Vale at all, but yeah, i cant argue with that logic.

If he's a wolf, fantastic. If he's not, we've basically lost anyways as I'm definitely gone tomorrow and that's game.

Thought at MYLO I'd be strongly arguing for No Lynch as opposed to mislynching so it narrows down the pool for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

To be clear. Ive moved my vote to Vale.

I think Vale is a wolf. I think Necro is a wolf. Im happy to lynch Vale first.

If he flips red as expected, then we go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Well, im obviously voting Baggly.

All Eyes On Rafah

Baggly smells very wolfy.

Im just a half interested villager.

All Eyes On Rafah

Those voting for me are finding new and improved ways to balls up the village. congrats.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

Hey Vale. Which of ye picked Duffers?

Hey Vale. Which of ye picked Duffers?

That would be you.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Baggly smells very wolfy.

Im just a half interested villager.

Why would you think he's a wolf if he's made a claim that hasn't been countered?

I hadn't thought you wolf until that silly statement.

A lot of misdirection and flip-flopping going on.

I mean i did pick him for peek, so you arent wrong.

• Advertisement

Right I'm driving till about 2 now.

Availability depends on how busy work is. Will get on as much as I can.

Have breaks at 5 and 7 and will sneak off for the lynch at 9 if I can.

Laters.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why would you think he's a wolf if he's made a claim that hasn't been countered?

I hadn't thought you wolf until that silly statement.

didnt see that claim.

But i stand by it.....Baggly for wolfie mc wolfie

im defo village though.

All Eyes On Rafah

Necro voted Clara over 2D because we'd learn more from her flip.

Yet now thinks Vale is a wolf, which is for reasons nothing to do with Clara's flip. And also will provide as little information regarding other wolves as 2D ever would.

And has yet to actually provide any information from Clara's flip (beyond Duffman).

For those reasons, though I don't like Vale accusing Baggly, I think I'm sticking with Necro.

Though that would mean Necro bussed Vale which Necro never does. Hmmm?

didnt see that claim.

im defo village though.

Definitely? Pinky swear?

I still refuse to believe that four experienced players would vote for Clarabel with good grace and actually believe she's a wolf. I think there's at least one wolf hiding there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Though that would mean Necro bussed Vale which Necro never does. Hmmm?

Is it not Baggly who never busses?

Interactions cross referencing:

Vale, Sully, Hello 2D, GNR didnt interact with all 3 villagers who were killed.

BH, QB didnt interact with 2 out of the 3. Both interacted with Clara who was under heat D1; so id kind of expect them to have done so. QB stands out as she wasnt online much, but avoided those two (duffers and lough) when she was online.

Now, as others have pointed out, the above is a lot of names. So tying this with thread analysis, this points the finger at GNR, Vale and one other. Need more data to determine who.

On reflection i will reevaluate my position on Necro, based on Vales flip. He could be the third. As i have stated, Necro is immune to interactions analysis, because of how much he posts and by virtue of him having interacted with everyone alot. His weakest interaction links are to Sully and Vale, fwiw.

489470.PNG

Green&Red wrote: »

No its Necro who never does. I mostly dont.

No Baggly definitely busses.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

didnt see that claim.

im defo village though.

That puts me as a wolf too?

Interactions cross referencing:

Vale, Sully, Hello 2D, GNR didnt interact with all 3 villagers who were killed.

BH, QB didnt interact with 2 out of the 3. Both interacted with Clara who was under heat D1; so id kind of expect them to have done so. QB stands out as she wasnt online much, but avoided those two (duffers and lough) when she was online.

Now, as others have pointed out, the above is a lot of names. So tying this with thread analysis, this points the finger at GNR, Vale and one other. Need more data to determine who.

On reflection i will reevaluate my position on Necro, based on Vales flip. He could be the third. As i have stated, Necro is immune to interactions analysis, because of how much he posts and by virtue of him having interacted with everyone alot. His weakest interaction links are to Sully and Vale, fwiw.

489470.PNG

I have stated this a flaw of mine in previous games, I could go whole games and not interact with someone. For further proof I don’t believe I’ve interacted with Ecto, 2D or Vale at all this game. That’s half the roster

Like I say it’s something I do all the time and I know it. If i was a wolf you can be sure I’d have gone out of my way to interact with everyone after I posted this yesterday, I didn’t, purely cause I didn’t feel I had to

32 viewing and no one posting

Obviously glad to have the noose around my neck

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

32 viewing and no one posting

Obviously glad to have the noose around my neck

noose around your neck?

The way I see it nobody has you down for a lynching atm

Necro 2 votes (inc his own)
    Vale 2 votes
    QB 1 vote
    Baggly 1 vote

Or

QB - Necro
    Necro - Necro
    BH - Vale
    GnR - QB
    Bag - Vale
    Vale - Baggly

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    That puts me as a wolf too?

Does not seem like there is going to be a counter claim so one would have to assume Baggly is good/FBI and that is how he knew who you were.

How long Vale will stand by his Baggly is wolfy claim with no counter claim will be interesting though

updated
    noose around your neck?

The way I see it nobody has you down for a lynching atm

Necro 2 votes (inc his own)
    Vale 3 votes
    QB 1 vote
    Baggly 1 vote

Or

QB - Necro
    Necro - Necro
    BH - Vale
    GnR - QB
    Bag - Vale
    Vale - Baggly
    Paw - Vale

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Does not seem like there is going to be a counter claim so one would have to assume Baggly is good/FBI and that is how he knew who you were.

I am assuming here that Baggly had no other way to know my character name. Assuming aswell that Tusk didn't reveal it at any point.

I voted Valeyard (based on the last few pages). Necro voting for himself gives him alot of leeway to decide a vote at the last second again.

A bullet would be useful at this point.

So assuming Vale is a wolf, I would expect Baggly to be munched in the morning and then Necro lynched tomorrow.

Who is the final wolf then? BH was touted earlier on in the thread. Will go back and see what the arguments were.

Definitely? Pinky swear?

DOUBLE pinky swear

All Eyes On Rafah

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I am assuming here that Baggly had no other way to know my character name. Assuming aswell that Tusk didn't reveal it at any point.

I voted Valeyard (based on the last few pages). Necro voting for himself gives him alot of leeway to decide a vote at the last second again.

A bullet would be useful at this point.

So assuming Vale is a wolf, I would expect Baggly to be munched in the morning and then Necro lynched tomorrow.

Who is the final wolf then? BH was touted earlier on in the thread. Will go back and see what the arguments were.

and your assumptions are wrong so.

I am a villager. You are wrong. Two wolves will remain, an innocent villagers dies by lynching then another gets munched. Well done you contributed to help killing us all.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

and your assumptions are wrong so.

I am a villager. You are wrong. Two wolves will remain, an innocent villagers dies by lynching then another gets munched. Well done you contributed to help killing us all.

Ah Vale, you're really not doing yourself any favours here bud
    Wolf team will consist of;
    2 x vanilla wolves
    1 x roleblocker wolf.

So if two wolves remain its cos we killed one. :cool:

Advertisement