Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Pretty sure if vale is a wolf that Necro isn't. I've come around on it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

and your assumptions are wrong so.

I am a villager. You are wrong. Two wolves will remain, an innocent villagers dies by lynching then another gets munched. Well done you contributed to help killing us all.

Is Baggly the only person you suspect? if not can you explain why you suspect the others?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I am assuming here that Baggly had no other way to know my character name. Assuming aswell that Tusk didn't reveal it at any point.

I voted Valeyard (based on the last few pages). Necro voting for himself gives him alot of leeway to decide a vote at the last second again.

A bullet would be useful at this point.

So assuming Vale is a wolf, I would expect Baggly to be munched in the morning and then Necro lynched tomorrow.

Who is the final wolf then? BH was touted earlier on in the thread. Will go back and see what the arguments were.

You are 110% correct on that. It's exactly why I did it. I won't be majjing Vale though. 4 votes is enough others vote elsewhere or hold off till the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Yeah, fcuk it, u are wrongly focusing on me. I'm not going to be able to convince anyone otherwise no point now trying. Baggly will lead you to your deaths. I'm just a villager.

When I die and you see I'm a bit a wolf, do not listen to anything Baggy is saying at his theories are way off.

All Eyes On Rafah

Fcuking auto correct. Bit=not

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

Is Baggly the only person you suspect? if not can you explain why you suspect the others?

source.gif

All Eyes On Rafah

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why would you think he's a wolf if he's made a claim that hasn't been countered?

I hadn't thought you wolf until that silly statement.

u1edH5vUfg8xO.gif

All Eyes On Rafah

Necro wrote: »
    Good, so let's kill Vale and leave villager me alone, we'll still have two mislynches if I'm correct

wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252FSnape.gif%252Ffull-fit-in__1200x2000.gif?signature=4Wkuw05XUUIftkeNdJewBzekcto=&source=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com

All Eyes On Rafah

Baggly wrote: »
    Lol i was one of the first to point out Vale was suss. Necro; what are you actually talking about, like.

wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252FBrave1.gif%252Ffull-fit-in__1200x2000.gif?signature=G5cWJjkb4R8Isn1ZmXy-5jitXJo=&source=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com

All Eyes On Rafah

Look Necro if its any consolation, i dont like Vale for village too. And he always tries to kill me so whether you flip green or red, he is next in line as far as im concerned.

I dont ALWAYS try to kill you. just now and then when you're a wolf.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

Well, I'm presuming everyone has gone for lunch.

All Eyes On Rafah

Green&Red wrote: »
    Is it not Baggly who never busses?

Nope, me - I have never bussed a team-mate who was not either mechanically or physically outed. I love the team element of the game, killing my own team-mate as a wolf when unnecessary just feels icky.
    No its Necro who never does. I mostly dont.

Correct. Do you bus? I don't remember you ever bussing. You got bussed, yeah. But being the busser? Don't remember that. And I've a good memory :p
    No Baggly definitely busses.

Baggly got bussed by agreement, I don't recall him actually bussing a team-mate himself. Maybe I'm wrong *Shrugs*

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Baggly got bussed by agreement, I don't recall him actually bussing a team-mate himself. Maybe I'm wrong *Shrugs*

Bus-er, bus-ee, it's all the same bus package.

Well, I'm presuming everyone has gone for lunch.

I'm here.

Dude those pics are fooking huge :eek:

Bus-er, bus-ee, it's all the same bus package.

Not always the case. Sometimes it's not by agreement, which isn't very nice :cool:

Yeah, fcuk it, u are wrongly focusing on me. I'm not going to be able to convince anyone otherwise no point now trying. Baggly will lead you to your deaths. I'm just a villager.

When I die and you see I'm a bit a wolf, do not listen to anything Baggy is saying at his theories are way off.

I never get when people don't try. If you are a villager this makes no sense. If you are a wolf you are giving up despite not admitting to being a wolf, because unless someone else could start acting super I really don't recall when not trying to convince people otherwise has ever worked as a tactic.

Nope, me - I have never bussed a team-mate who was not either mechanically or physically outed. I love the team element of the game, killing my own team-mate as a wolf when unnecessary just feels icky.

Correct. Do you bus? I don't remember you ever bussing. You got bussed, yeah. But being the busser? Don't remember that. And I've a good memory :p

Thats correct. Id still count it as bussing since i was involved, but semantically; yes i havent thrown someone under the bus myself.

I never get when people don't try. If you are a villager this makes no sense. If you are a wolf you are giving up despite not admitting to being a wolf, because unless someone else could start acting super I really don't recall when not trying to convince people otherwise has ever worked as a tactic.

wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252FPride-and-Prejudice.gif%252Ffull-fit-in__1200x2000.gif?signature=LyCTULe1tr1EIkRXs-N2PjZOuTE=&source=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com

All Eyes On Rafah

Necro 3 votes (inc his own)
    Vale 3 votes
    QB 1 vote

Or

QB - Necro
    Necro - Necro
    BH - Vale
    GnR - QB
    Bag - Vale
    Paw - Vale
    Vale - Necro

didn't miss any yet did I? newest in bold

*super wolfy - not just super

• Advertisement

Not always the case. Sometimes it's not by agreement, which isn't very nice :cool:

True. But I meant in case of agreement. Bus-er or bus-ee is still a bus.

Will change to Vale later. He's just given up. But to avoid a majority lynch am sticking where I am until closer to 9pm.

True. That's what I meant. In the case of agreement, it's a bus whether you're the bus-er or the bus-ee.

Will change to Vale later. He's just given up. But to avoid a majority lynch am sticking where I am until closer to 9pm.

wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252Fsmashed-computer.gif%252Ffull-fit-in__1200x2000.gif?signature=tOpVf7erM9vDCAvwFfmhYdXQS0s=&source=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com

All Eyes On Rafah

I can't even see your pics in work, Vale. As mentioned previously, I've the smallest window possible open to play this. And your images are MASSIVE!!!

I'm sure they're well worth viewing though :P

Duffman's death has kinda floored me tbh.

I'm wondering what the strategy was, did they expect me and Baggly to just annihilate each other all day?

I don't get the logic given he was under a bit of suspicion this morning.

My eyes had to get a taxi from one side of those gifs to the other.

Actually this makes me very suspicious if you. It's as if your hedging your bets or trying to avoid any more potential threats.

All Eyes On Rafah

Duffman's death has kinda floored me tbh.

I'm wondering what the strategy was, did they expect me and Baggly to just annihilate each other all day?

I don't get the logic given he was under a bit of suspicion this morning.

Well in terms of the timeline, the order goes in after i reveal im tracking interactions. So are the wolves confident they HAVE interacted with Duffers? Maybe not too much but enough? Im gonna look into who fits that profile.

• Advertisement

Ecto, necro and myself.

Advertisement