Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

How about QB?

My vote is on QB, I’m convinced she’s a wolf
    She still hasn’t pulled me up on voting her, talk about sitting in ur canoe waiting for the storm to pass

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

So Sulli, you don't seem to be focusing on Vale much, you think he is village? if so why?
    I don't have a read on him tbh. His recent posts are just gifs. Not much to go on.

Could be a genuine villager trying to get people on his side, or a wolf trying to cause chaos.

I like how your trying more now although I do feel this could be the wolfpac getting active because this time they might be up for lynch.
    Who was this to?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sullivlo wrote: »
    qb - different style this game. unsettling.
    necro - seems to be playing for himself and self preservation rather than the village.

Both of these are screwing around with their votes as they don't want a maj lynch.

My third... maybe ecto? She's gone for the weekend so has a perfect excuse to hide.

Can't deny it, I've been in defense mode since last night.

I know I'm town, haven't got the foggiest about the rest of you. So I ain't letting unknowns die over me if I can help it at all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I don't have a read on him tbh. His recent posts are just gifs. Not much to go on.

Could be a genuine villager trying to get people on his side, or a wolf trying to cause chaos.

The posts since you arrived on the scene are the only ones where he has seemed to try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Who was this to?

Probably me

All Eyes On Rafah

Why have you a villager lean on necro? I've a wolf lean on him.

Hard to explain, a few comments here and there, just the way he’s playing
    Voting late would be one sign for me

Who was this to?

Was curious who would respond but Vale as he seemed to not be trying until the past while. Perhaps now he has some more backup on his side he feels more comfortable and stops the gifs to give it a go :p

The more I hear from Vale the more I think he’s a wolf and in a wolf team with QB

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'll deal with this post if Vale flips wolf because I've been accused of hedging all game.

But for now this is the hedgiest post in all of the rows of hedges in the game

• Advertisement

Huh? You're self preserving but dont want others to die?

Was curious who would respond but Vale as he seemed to not be trying until the past while. Perhaps now he has some more backup on his side he feels more comfortable and stops the gifs to give it a go :p

So, I dont defend myself, Guilty.

I defend myself, guilty.

Make up your mind

All Eyes On Rafah

You or Necro.

Leaning towards you because if Valeyard is lynched tonight and is village, Necro will have lynched himself.

I'm putting Baggly to the side for now given their currently unchallenged claim.

If you believe people are orchestrating a mislynch on Vale I can get the suspicion. I don't get the Necro will have lynched himself bit though as I can't imagine he isn't going to change his vote.

It's possible I might be wrong about Vale, but that would not make me a wolf just wrong. I don't think I am though and actually think we are now seeing the activity people always reference there not being when a villager is up for lynch.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Hard to explain, a few comments here and there, just the way he’s playing
    Voting late would be one sign for me
    His voting strategy is one of the red flags for me tbh. It seems to be causing chaos.

Wolves can hide in chaos.

Huh? You're self preserving but dont want others to die?

Where did I say that? I said (or meant) I ain't letting myself die over unknowns as I know I'm town. Phrasing may have been a bit off

I defend myself, guilty.

Make up your mind
    Hello Vale, welcome to WW :pac:

Necro wrote: »
    Can't deny it, I've been in defense mode since last night.

I know I'm town, haven't got the foggiest about the rest of you. So I ain't letting unknowns die over me if I can help it at all.
    Necro wrote: »
    Where did I say that? I said (or meant) I ain't letting myself die over unknowns as I know I'm town. Phrasing may have been a bit off

"I ain't letting unknowns die over me"

I read that as self preservation. And confusing.

I defend myself, guilty.

Make up your mind

I voted for you so umm guilty. I was open to the idea of QB but must admit found the way you finally started to try was suspicious as all hell.

I wish quiet posters would chime in he says...POOF... Sulli appears and thinks we should be lynching elsewhere, now Vale gets going.

keep going though you should expect suspicion of such things in WW

I voted for you so umm guilty. I was open to the idea of QB but must admit found the way you finally started to try was suspicious as all hell.

I wish quiet posters would chime in he says...POOF... Sulli appears and thinks we should be lynching elsewhere, now Vale gets going.

I don't mind lynching vale tbh. I just don't have a read on him.

My leans are qb and necro.

updated
    Necro 3 votes (inc his own)
    Vale 3 votes
    QB 1 vote
    Hello 2d 1 vote
    Bounty Hunter 1 vote

Or

QB - Necro
    Necro - Necro
    BH - Vale
    GnR - QB
    Bag - Vale
    Paw - Vale
    Vale - Necro
    Ecto - Hello 2D
    Hello 2D - BH

• Advertisement

You know what.
    It's you isn't it.

You're the wolf. It's a complete wolf play. No one is going to be fooled by it.

And gets going, when YOU were the one to ask the questions as that time, why not earlier?

Why ask your questions when Sulli was on? I'll tell you why, you're trying to set up a villager.

All Eyes On Rafah

I don't mind lynching vale tbh. I just don't have a read on him.

My leans are qb and necro.

Vote for whoever you think is most wolfy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Baggly wrote: »
    Lol i was one of the first to point out Vale was suss. Necro; what are you actually talking about, like.

Eh hello I voted for him

Also my 'genie' or sudden appearance coincides with me getting home from school.

Finish at 3.40. Tidy classroom. Go downstairs. Chat in staffroom. Drive home. Turn on computer. Read thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Also don't think Vale is a wolf anymore

You know what.
    It's you isn't it.

You're the wolf. It's a complete wolf play. No one is going to be fooled by it.

And gets going, when YOU were the one to ask the questions as that time, why not earlier?

Why ask your questions when Sulli was on? I'll tell you why, you're trying to set up a villager.

I did not make Sulli appear. I was asking you to start trying long before that so don't stretch with a... OMGOSH... if that the correct term. Try to get a bandwagon going to save yourself though, 2d just voted on me, you can make it 2 then when I sleep you can convince someone else and maybe all your wolves don't have to pile on.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Also don't think Vale is a wolf anymore

Wait... you were voting for 2D now you're voting alongside him?????

giphy.gif

I did not make Sulli appear. I was asking you to start trying long before that so don't stretch with a... OMGOSH... if that the correct term. Try to get a bandwagon going to save yourself though, 2d just voted on me, you can make it 2 then when I sleep you can convince someone else and maybe all your wolves don't have to pile on.

What you mean sleep, it's nearly evening time, isnt that your hunting time?

All Eyes On Rafah

Also my 'genie' or sudden appearance coincides with me getting home from school.

Finish at 3.40. Tidy classroom. Go downstairs. Chat in staffroom. Drive home. Turn on computer. Read thread.

I was actually joking when I first asked if it was my turn to say Genie. You are replying to a post about Vale and defending him by doing so a good bit though.

• Advertisement

I think it's Ecto sulli and Vale

*Shrugs*

Advertisement