Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

What you mean sleep, it's nearly evening time, isnt that your hunting time?

I live in Taiwan this comes up all the time, it's 12/30am here. The rest of your plan I outlined makes sense to you though right?

This is the chaos that goes on when a wolf is up for lynching

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I live in Taiwan this comes up all the time, it's 12/30am here. The rest of your plan I outlined makes sense to you though right?

This is the chaos that goes on when a wolf is up for lynching

Or when in innocent villager is getting lynched, but wont go quietly for the wolves. I shall go down like Scarface

All Eyes On Rafah

giphy.gif

All Eyes On Rafah

Very fast CFD on me going on. If you are a villager question why so many are jumping alongside your vote. Such a fast turn, has anyone put forward arguments why im a wolf. Or are you all that annoyed ive gone hard on Vale?

Very fast CFD on me going on. If you are a villager question why so many are jumping alongside your vote. Such a fast turn, has anyone put forward arguments why im a wolf. Or are you all that annoyed ive gone hard on Vale?

I've given mine.

• Advertisement

Hard on.....

Hehehehehe

All Eyes On Rafah

Necro 3 votes (inc his own)
    Vale 3 votes
    Bounty Hunter 3 vote
    QB 1 vote
    Hello 2d 1 vote

Or

QB - Necro
    Necro - Necro
    BH - Vale
    GnR - QB
    Bag - Vale
    Paw - Vale
    Hello 2D - BH
    Vale - BH
    Ecto - BH

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I will say this sort of chaos only happens when a wolf’s neck is on the block

Ecto is an odd one alright. Any time I see her post it seems to be about how wolfy I am.

Anyway, I've been honest and consistent about thinking there's a wolf among the Clarabel voters.

I've given mine.

and I responded to them. Obviously you didn't like what I said, that or me sticking to my opinion that Vale should go.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »

I’d be very, very surprised if one of BH and Vale are not a wolf

I'm surprised they are doing this so early though. CFD on me would be far more likely to work closer to lynch when im not here to defend myself.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ecto is an odd one alright. Any time I see her post it seems to be about how wolfy I am.

Anyway, I've been honest and consistent about thinking there's a wolf among the Clarabel voters.

I think you're wrong, I think they expected me to look there.

That's why they killed duffman this morning as they had no fear of munching into that wagon

I promise you, hand on heart I am a villager.

Just annoyed with The Baggly Bandwagon on me earlier.

All Eyes On Rafah

We need a wolf this eve for some proper vote analysis

@Necro - care to do some advance work on what a red flip on either BH or Vale would mean?

@Necro - care to do some advance work on what a red flip on either BH or Vale would mean?

What's a red flip?

All Eyes On Rafah

I'm surprised they are doing this so early though. CFD on me would be far more likely to work closer to lynch when im not here to defend myself.

Or, shocker, you could be the wolf?

I believe the chaos you were referring to is a load of people have jumped on me to potentially save Vale.

What's a red flip?

Wolf

Green flip - village

Wolf

Green flip - village

An right,....duh

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

Or, shocker, you could be the wolf?

I'm not but if I die it will at least strongly point towards the sudden votes all at once on me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Paw, I think he's a wolf who thought he was in the clear because another wolf made the kill and not him. I believe he thought he had bagged Baggly earlier.

I suspected Baggly until he confirmed he was the seer.

I suspect Necro and think he has sacrificed Valeyard.
    Necro's early reading of the game seems to have been a bit too random for someone who is a good player. I am afraid he will use his last minute vote to somehow save Valeyard thereby knocking off another villager and then we are f%@#ed

and I responded to them. Obviously you didn't like what I said, that or me sticking to my opinion that Vale should go.

Words are secondary to me at this stage. An awful lot of misdirection going on all around. It was your actions in voting to lynch Clarabel that shot you up my list.

I am resolute in voting for you or Necro. I'm not moving off the two of ye today.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

Necro's early reading of the game seems to have been a bit too random for someone who is a good player. I am afraid he will use his last minute vote to somehow save Valeyard thereby knocking off another villager and then we are f%@#ed

I suspect you think Necro is in trouble so, you want to focus attention on me to save Necro for an least another lynch thereby improving your own wolf odds.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I can try, but I'm kinda stuck for time at work here.

Words are secondary to me at this stage. An awful lot of misdirection going on all around. It was your actions in voting to lynch Clarabel that shot you up my list.

I am resolute in voting for you or Necro. I'm not moving off the two of ye today.

I never understood the rush on Clarabel

All Eyes On Rafah

I'm not but if I die it will at least strongly point towards the sudden votes all at once on me.

That’s why I asked Necro to do some advance wagonomics

Necro wrote: »
    I can try, but I'm kinda stuck for time at work here.

Sound

Your convinced wolves voted for Clara. I can't say Necro isn't one and there hasn't been a sudden surge of votes onto him so maybe he is but I think Vale is more likely based on how they have both played. Villagers make mistakes like how other confirmed villagers like Duff voted for Clara but we differ cos I don't think I'm making a mistake going for Vale and you do.

• Advertisement

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

There isn't a hope I'm saving Valeyard. Not a single hope.

I'd vote him now but it would put him one away from majority which I want to avoid.

Advertisement