Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Your convinced wolves voted for Clara. I can't say Necro isn't one and there hasn't been a sudden surge of votes onto him so maybe he is but I think Vale is more likely based on how they have both played. Villagers make mistakes like how other confirmed villagers like Duff voted for Clara but we differ cos I don't think I'm making a mistake going for Vale and you do.

So you're happy to kill a villager, just to get me. Got ya.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Lads necro and Vale and the other wolf can flip at the last second and kill a villager. I think we need to come to a consensus and vote as a group or else the village will lose.

I say Vale but Baggly is the only known good guy so I would recommend letting him choose and everyone following.

Necro wrote: »
    There isn't a hope I'm saving Valeyard. Not a single hope.

I'd vote him now but it would put him one away from majority which I want to avoid.

So, you just want to kill a villager. Grand.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Wait... you were voting for 2D now you're voting alongside him?????

giphy.gif

Eh...in answer to your gif.

Yes. Yes I have

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I never understood the rush on Clarabel

hmm yes I agree with you, we should be friends and vote together
    5lO1.gif

makes me suspect 2D a bit less though, Vale wouldn't need to pocket him if they were in a room together

• Advertisement

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I say Vale but Baggly is the only known good guy so I would recommend letting him choose and everyone following.

Did Baggy vote to lynch known villagers?

A roles position does not make you infallible.

All Eyes On Rafah

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Eh...in answer to your gif.

Yes. Yes I have

Ahhh yeah, EP

All Eyes On Rafah

So you're happy to kill a villager, just to get me. Got ya.

Thats what you took from that post???

I don't want to kill any villager I want you lynched as prime wolf candidate.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    That’s why I asked Necro to do some advance wagonomics

Basically, if Vale flips wolf looking at sully and Ecto primarily for partners based off activity. If not one of those, 2D also another good bet.

If Vale is village.... pfft. I need to look at permutations - Likely BH, QB - everyone else will say me but I'm a villager. Probably you, tbh.

If BH got lynched and flipped wolf then QB is probably lock wolf tbh. It's one of the only combos that works. Again, looking at you.

BH village means we are where we are now - Vale, sully, Ecto most suspect for me. 2D as well - three of those four

That's without getting in depth though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Did Baggy vote to lynch known villagers?

A roles position does not make you infallible.

Not infallible but neither will he purposely kill a villager.

• Advertisement

Thats what you took from that post???

I don't want to kill any villager I want you lynched as prime wolf candidate.

There is literally ZERO evidence of me as a wolf. Just the Baggly bandwagon from earlier.

All Eyes On Rafah

Not infallible but neither will he purposely kill a villager.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

All Eyes On Rafah

Basically, if Vale flips wolf looking at sully and Ecto primarily for partners based off activity. If not one of those, 2D also another good bet.

If Vale is village.... pfft. I need to look at permutations - Likely BH, QB - everyone else will say me but I'm a villager. Probably you, tbh.

If BH got lynched and flipped wolf then QB is probably lock wolf tbh. It's one of the only combos that works. Again, looking at you.

BH village means we are where we are now - Vale, sully, Ecto most suspect for me. 2D as well - three of those four

Just to be clear...I'm a vanillager. Delighted.

I am probably too drunk to be useful but I am a villager.

In depth? You mean trying to make up facts to suit your point of view to save your hairy skin.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pawwed Rig wrote:
    Lads necro and Vale and the other wolf can flip at the last second and kill a villager. I think we need to come to a consensus and vote as a group or else the village will lose.

That's suicide though, youd have your next lynch locked down.

Unless thats the play he needs for the wolves to win.

All Eyes On Rafah

In depth? You mean trying to make up facts to suit your point of view to save your hairy skin.

Can't go in depth, working. Maybe at 7pm.

There is literally ZERO evidence of me as a wolf. Just the Baggly bandwagon from earlier.

Why did you not try to defend yourself until Sulli arrived by arguing someone else as wolf?

Do you think it odd that a wolf den number of people voted me almost at the same time? wasn't much evidence there either. I pushed you and you pushed back hard.

discredit his words before they are even said incase you don't like them. Fake news guys!

Why did you not try to defend yourself until Sulli arrived by arguing someone else as wolf?

Do you think it odd that a wolf den number of people voted me almost at the same time? wasn't much evidence there either. I pushed you and you pushed back hard.

I was defending myself against everyone earlier. Took a break and giffed my answers. Perfectly reasonable answer instead of going around in circles with the only two or three people online who had it in for me.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

discredit his words before they are even said incase you don't like them. Fake news guys!

You'd know all about that wolf ðŸº

All Eyes On Rafah

I'm going to be offline soon.

I hope everyone can see the chaos on thread now compared to when Clara was killed. She was a villager and the wolves were happy to see her go. Vale on the otherhand...

Everyone anti him is now a wolf spreading fake news. Anyone on his side he will be nice and cosy with.

Yeah. BH is a wolf

Not necessarily. It would depend on how the numbers stacked up come lynch time.

What are we now? 8 villagers and 3 wolves?

If we are wrong tonight we are down to 6 & 3.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Yeah. BH is a wolf

Why? elaborate for the people, make your thoughts very clear so that if I am killed and show as good (which I will if killed) everyone will know exactly what you thought on the matter.

I'm going to be offline soon.

I hope everyone can see the chaos on thread now compared to when Clara was killed. She was a villager and the wolves were happy to see her go. Vale on the otherhand...

Everyone anti him is now a wolf spreading fake news. Anyone on his side he will be nice and cosy with.

So attention comes in you and now you're going offline.

Everyone is anti Vale now? Dont think we're all anti village.

So it's chaos because it was vill Clara but not me, bit hypocritical.

You are the fake news, you are the wolf.

All Eyes On Rafah

Not necessarily. It would depend on how the numbers stacked up come lynch time.

What are we now? 8 villagers and 3 wolves?

If we are wrong tonight we are down to 6 & 3.

It's MYLO tomorrow if we're wrong

(MYLO = Mislynch and Lose)

We lynch incorrectly, following the munch it will be 5 v 3 - an incorrect lynch will see the wolves win on a munch.

It's why they're fighting so damn hard to suddenly kill BH

Why? elaborate for the people, make your thoughts very clear so that if I am killed and show as good (which I will if killed) everyone will know exactly what you thought on the matter.

Thought you were going?

All Eyes On Rafah

So attention comes in you and now you're going offline.

Everyone is anti Vale now? Dont think we're all anti village.

So it's chaos because it was vill Clara but not me, bit hypocritical.

You are the fake news, you are the wolf.

You have an interesting way of interpreting things but at least your last line is exactly what I said it would be.

Did I say everyone was anti - Vale ? nope. Said that youd say anyone anti you is a wolf and spreading fake news.

and no it was not chaos because it was vill Clara. There was no chaos then, there is now. In the hope of saving you

• Advertisement

You have an interesting way of interpreting things but at least your last line is exactly what I said it would be.

Did I say everyone was anti - Vale ? nope. Said that youd say anyone anti you is a wolf and spreading fake news.

and no it was not chaos because it was vill Clara. There was no chaos then, there is now. In the hope of saving you

Nice try wolf.
    Still here, thought you had to hurry off?

All Eyes On Rafah

Advertisement