Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Thought you were going?

I said soon. I decide when soon is. I know it would be easier for you if I wasn't here countering you so sorry (not sorry) but I always tell villagers to defend themselves if they know they are villagers and I'm a villager.

You waited till you had backup and then attacked, proper wolf style.

Nice try wolf.
    Still here, thought you had to hurry off?

Are you literally trump? Nope don't respond to words written just repeat a name and hope it sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Why? elaborate for the people, make your thoughts very clear so that if I am killed and show as good (which I will if killed) everyone will know exactly what you thought on the matter.

Vodka. It says so.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Are you literally trump? Nope don't respond to words written just repeat a name and hope it sticks.

Ahhh still here.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Something about Sully's posts makes me think she thinks I'm a wolf. Can't quite put my finger on it. :confused:

The lack of substance in her accusations actually makes me sus of her. Maybe OMGUS, before anyone else says it.

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm going to vote shortly. I have said previously that h2d would be my target for the night. Just not fully decided.

I was leaning village for qb but something about her posts this evening is confusing me. I don't know what it is though.
    It does seem bandwagon-ey qb. Something about your posts this evening just don't sit right with me.
    So where are we.

13 players.
    3 wolves.
    10 village.

2 deaths and I assume another tomorrow morning, which will bring us to 7 village and 3 wolves.

That's not so bad. But we do need to lynch a wolf tomorrow.

Necro 8.59ing Clara was self preservation (so he says) but I'm not quite sure I buy that.

QB has been acting weird all evening - I'll need to delve more into her posts tomorrow.
    Sorry for the radio silence. Another busy day with the childer.

In the absence of a counter-claim I suppose that makes Baggly lock clear.

The one I'm getting the most vibes from is qb. I know that Necro said shes almost too wolfy to be wolfy, but qb is a very good player. This could be a play.
    qb - different style this game. unsettling.
    necro - seems to be playing for himself and self preservation rather than the village.

Both of these are screwing around with their votes as they don't want a maj lynch.

My third... maybe ecto? She's gone for the weekend so has a perfect excuse to hide.
    Something just doesn't sit right with me for qb.
    I don't mind lynching vale tbh. I just don't have a read on him.

My leans are qb and necro.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Vodka. It says so.

Nice excuse (I actually believe it also true as I read about folk at EP) though very uninformative if there is a flip.

Nice excuse (I actually believe it also true as I read about folk at EP) though very uninformative if there is a flip.

I think it's you, Sully and someone else.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

QB, if you are village just read since about 4pm and tell me what you think is happening.

I'm pretty locked on sully and Vale for two wolves tbh

Ecto possibly the third but that's not definite, could be 2D either

quickbeam wrote: »
    Something about Sully's posts makes me think she thinks I'm a wolf. Can't quite put my finger on it. :confused:

The lack of substance in her accusations actually makes me sus of her. Maybe OMGUS, before anyone else says it.

Didn't want to come in and obviously defend the most suspicious on thread so stayed non committal while suggesting others in stead of Vale. I suspecting both you and Vale so I was inclined to listen to her at first.

Necro wrote: »
    QB, if you are village just read since about 4pm and tell me what you think is happening.

I'm not. I'm a vanilager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I believe Vale

I think it makes pretty clear reading but it was mostly just me and Vale so its hard to read the room.

Baggly wrote: »
    I believe Vale

#Me too

I believe Vale

ah here. I think your a villager. The others going for me I got cos I think 3/4 wolves (although would they really all act together) but does that mean you think me bad Baggly? or just wrong? if bad, why outside of disbelieving Vale?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I believe Vale

I don't, he's full of horse manure to be quite frank.

And sully's entrance is soooo staged

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

This is outrageous. I am at the very least a fine compost or fertilizer.

All Eyes On Rafah

I'm not sure on you BH. Interactions support you being bad in some scenarios. Votes too. I had you in for kill peek before I swapped to tusk.

Something about you in the early game was defensive without being adversarial.

It might just be your reputation preceding you however.

With regards Vale, I just think you are wrong. I think the defense he has made has been earnest. Feels that way anyway.

I'm going over my notes and analyses to decide who to go for.

So with Vale having three solid votes on him you think his wolf buddies come out to bat for him and expose themselves?

So with Vale having three solid votes on him you think his wolf buddies come out to bat for him and expose themselves?

Yep, the setup feels wrong.

Talk me through what you are thinking so Necro.

• Advertisement

Like seriously Baggly, you have people diving on Bounty Hunter out of nowhere yet it's Vale who you believe?

Vale, who up until he was put under massive pressure completely ghosted the thread?

C'mon now.

Dont try to browbeat me into changing my mind.

Talk me through what you are thinking so Necro.

Right where has this stuff from Ecto come from - she was on different people and suddenly votes with her lynch choice from last night.

Sully is on trying to spin the wolfy Necro, wolfy QB narrative but hedges on Vale.

Just read from 4pm. My vote hasn't moved. It's not me changing the tone of the thread.

There's a clear attempt to shift onto BH as they can't hit me, cos my self vote gives me an armour of some sorts.

Vale what would you think of a sully lynch

I wonder would they really all act together but it's all very coincidental.

Vale says he wants to hear from the quiet people
    Sulli appears instantly
    She avoids defending him while pointing toward others instead of him
    Vale who had been uninterested in defending himself before Sullti gets going and jumps on 2Ds vote on me.
    The a drunk Ecto hops on and also votes for me closely after,
    Vodka is her reason for choosing me
    Their target, someone who does not stay around late to defend himself
    someone who apparently now has a rep that can be exploited

a Genie, a change of tact for the most voted, a quick CFD and lynch night chaos like when a wolf is up

Your position is identical to BHs though isn't it Necro?

Your position is identical to BHs though isn't it Necro?

What do you mean, that we have the same votes?

Vale is clearly the wolf in this scenario. Vote how you wish though.

*Shrugs*

PR is too quiet.

What do you mean, that we have the same votes?

Vale is clearly the wolf in this scenario. Vote how you wish though.

*Shrugs*

Stop shrugging. This either matters to you or it doesn't. Find a gear between attacking me for examining the situation and sitting back going shucks.

• Advertisement

I wonder would they really all act together but it's all very coincidental.

Vale says he wants to hear from the quiet people
    Sulli appears instantly
    She avoids defending him while pointing toward others instead of him
    Vale who had been uninterested in defending himself before Sullti gets going and jumps on 2Ds vote on me.
    The a drunk Ecto hops on and also votes for me closely after,
    Vodka is her reason for choosing me
    Their target, someone who does not stay around late to defend himself
    someone who apparently now has a rep that can be exploited

a Genie, a change of tact for the most voted, a quick CFD and lynch night chaos like when a wolf is up

Well for one thing it can't be all 4 of those you mentioned. So someone is being earnest. Who do you think that is.

Advertisement