Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro wrote: »
    Right where has this stuff from Ecto come from - she was on different people and suddenly votes with her lynch choice from last night.

Sully is on trying to spin the wolfy Necro, wolfy QB narrative but hedges on Vale.

Just read from 4pm. My vote hasn't moved. It's not me changing the tone of the thread.

There's a clear attempt to shift onto BH as they can't hit me, cos my self vote gives me an armour of some sorts.

Vale said something that convinced me of his villager status.

I suspected BH from this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

@qb - yes I think you're Wolfy.

As for the "staging" and my appearance on thread... I was literally in the door after school. It's not physically possible for me to be on boards during school hours because I project my screen onto the board.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. Don't post? Guilty. Post when you can? Guilty.

FFS. What, other than the timing of me getting home from school after traffic, leads anyone to read me as Wolfy?? Seriously. Point them out to me. Let me defend myself. Don't take the lazy option of using my inability to post during school as being a reason for me to be a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

My vote hasn't moved off vale yet and it won't until I have a better target.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

quickbeam wrote: »
    Something about Sully's posts makes me think she thinks I'm a wolf. Can't quite put my finger on it. :confused:

The lack of substance in her accusations actually makes me sus of her. Maybe OMGUS, before anyone else says it.

It seems to me that Sully is coming around to my way of thinking!
    No harm but what you’ve posted looks like a logical progression over the course of a game

You’re way too calm QB

Wolfie calm

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Vale said something that convinced me of his villager status.

I suspected BH from this morning.

Would you share the thing vale said please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Baggly wrote: »
    Well for one thing it can't be all 4 of those you mentioned. So someone is being earnest. Who do you think that is.

If I had to guess who it is I'd say 2D is the villager. He voted first, did not join a wagon and gave a reason for doing so. I also thought Vale was trying to pocket him at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Would you share the thing vale said please.

Something about having a budget

I wonder would they really all act together but it's all very coincidental.

Vale says he wants to hear from the quiet people
    Sulli appears instantly
    She avoids defending him while pointing toward others instead of him
    Vale who had been uninterested in defending himself before Sullti gets going and jumps on 2Ds vote on me.
    The a drunk Ecto hops on and also votes for me closely after,
    Vodka is her reason for choosing me
    Their target, someone who does not stay around late to defend himself
    someone who apparently now has a rep that can be exploited

a Genie, a change of tact for the most voted, a quick CFD and lynch night chaos like when a wolf is up

I'm happy to vote vale. I don't get a Wolfy vibe off you BH so didn't vote for you.

All I'm thinking is necro or qb. They're my Wolfy vibes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

The touch site has gone 404 for me. On responsive site...

I've no read on Sully, but her timing could make me look suspect.
    But I did ask to hear from quieter players and she was working.

All Eyes On Rafah

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Something about having a budget

I have a budget too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, started a spreadsheet. Had a look at the first two lynches and came up with this. The yellow highlight is who was in the lead at that point in time. The greens are those who are Village. No reds yet.

489495.JPG

489496.JPG

It might prove useful. I've nothing much to say about it myself, except that it would definitely have been a nice job for wolf-Bounty or wolf-Pawwed not to have voted in the first lynch, and if so it'd have been to save Ecto.

Going to look more in to it, but that's my initial thoughts.

Who is sitting back right now. Qb. PR. Hello. Vale.

These are the ones who benefit from the chaos.

Do two wolves go to bat to save one? I don't think so. Maybe one active wolf. One under threat. One hidden.

The touch site has gone 404 for me. On responsive site...

I've no read on Sully, but her timing could make me look suspect.
    But I did ask to hear from quieter players and she was working.

I don't think people realise how little free time we actually have in a classroom.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

PR is too quiet.

PR is having pints and going to a football match #weareshels

Green&Red wrote: »
    It seems to me that Sully is coming around to my way of thinking!
    No harm but what you’ve posted looks like a logical progression over the course of a game

You’re way too calm QB

Wolfie calm

"Smooth", you might say? :P

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm happy to vote vale. I don't get a Wolfy vibe off you BH so didn't vote for you.

All I'm thinking is necro or qb. They're my Wolfy vibes.

Last time you said this I said vote for whoever you think is most wolfy but obviously if you voted for someone I thought was a wolf (Vale) that would be great too.

I think the day 2 votes makes tusk Rig look terrible. Anyone else seeing that.

Who is sitting back right now. Qb. PR. Hello. Vale.

These are the ones who benefit from the chaos.

Do two wolves go to bat to save one? I don't think so. Maybe one active wolf. One under threat. One hidden.

I have nothing to add. I've said I'm not stirring off BH or Necro. Words are secondary to me for now. The action of lynching Clarabel takes precedence for me. I think there's at least one wolf in that group.

I've put you to the side based on your unchallenged claim.

I don't think people realise how little free time we actually have in a classroom.

I'm a teacher. I don't post when im teaching 99% of the time. Literally don't have a computer nor time to look at a phone long enough while the little monsters and angels in class.

So do you think vale is a wolf or not sully.

• Advertisement

Decisions decisions.

I think the day 2 votes makes tusk Rig look terrible. Anyone else seeing that.

Bounty -> Necro -> None -> Bounty.

Personally Day 1 looked worse, by not voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Tusk Rug, one of them should change their username to that.

All Eyes On Rafah

So why people leaning away from Vale? Is it the expense card thing?

Vale is a good info lynch. Not because of what Vale has done, but because of who rolled in behind him.

Same is true of BH though, in terms of those aligned against him.

Its setup for Necro to run the village after I die in the Am.

Thinking BH gives us more. I think people jumped on the vale vote earlier and are sticking with it now. If BH flips green we have a pool to wolf hunt in.

Gonna go with BH

Vale is a good info lynch. Not because of what Vale has done, but because of who rolled in behind him.

Same is true of BH though, in terms of those aligned against him.

Its setup for Necro to run the village after I die in the Am.

Thinking BH gives us more. I think people jumped on the vale vote earlier and are sticking with it now. If BH flips green we have a pool to wolf hunt in.

Gonna go with BH

And to be clear, I had intended since lunch-time-ish to switch to Vale only didn't want to do majority lynch. I said so too. Dunno if that makes a difference.

Why Bounty?

So do you think vale is a wolf or not sully.

I have no read one way or another. If pushed, probably wolf because he tried to bring chaos today with all of the gifs. Wolves love chaos afterall.

I've said why already.

qb - different style this game. unsettling.
    necro - seems to be playing for himself and self preservation rather than the village.

Both of these are screwing around with their votes as they don't want a maj lynch.

My third... maybe ecto? She's gone for the weekend so has a perfect excuse to hide.

Actually, speaking of majority lynching, I meant to come back to this. Why would not wanting a majority lynch be a wolf tactic? Wolves love majority lynching, in general.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Is there a scenario where both are a wolf?

BH bussing Vale?

Advertisement