Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This is madness Baggly. Madness.

You're so convinced how wolf teams work you're willing to vote against all logic.

Do what you will as I said but just read the thread. I'm not attacking you but if you cannot see what has happened since Vale came under pressure then this is mental.

And Ecto, if you honestly believe that sKeith would leave a game breaking thing like that in the PMs then I honestly don't know what to say to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

That's very weak sully. The gifs didn't bring chaos. This BH switch has brought more. I'm only entertaining it at the moment for info purposes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Baggly wrote: »
    I've said why already.

You're infuriating!

You said earlier your whole accusation post on vale was supposition. Your thinking is logical but there are still logical holes in your theory. Don't accuse me of going against logic when I'm outlining my thought process on everything.

quickbeam wrote: »
    You're infuriating!

Try explaining something and then being asked to again, and come back to me on infuriating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro wrote: »
    This is madness Baggly. Madness.

You're so convinced how wolf teams work you're willing to vote against all logic.

Do what you will as I said but just read the thread. I'm not attacking you but if you cannot see what has happened since Vale came under pressure then this is mental.

And Ecto, if you honestly believe that sKeith would leave a game breaking thing like that in the PMs then I honestly don't know what to say to you.

Necro. I have not got logic. I have Kettle 1.

In my more sober moments though, I do think it is BH. Something about the shade he threw at me this morning combined with duffers being village has me convinced.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

That's very weak sully. The gifs didn't bring chaos. This BH switch has brought more. I'm only entertaining it at the moment for info purposes.
    Oh yeah, the BH bus is definitely the big cause of chaos. You won't get any disagreements from me there.

Do we get less from a sully lynch Necro.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You said earlier your whole accusation post on vale was supposition. Your thinking is logical but there are still logical holes in your theory. Don't accuse me of going against logic when I'm outlining my thought process on everything.

My point is this - and it's not an attack on you at all.

Vale has ghosted this entire game until suddenly he comes under pressure.

Then up he pops with the lolcats and suddenly all hell breaks loose as people dive onto BH when sully and Ecto randomly appear.

I'm not saying they're all wolves but the votes on BH absolutely stink to high heaven of desperation.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Actually, speaking of majority lynching, I meant to come back to this. Why would not wanting a majority lynch be a wolf tactic? Wolves love majority lynching, in general.
    Perhaps my english wasn't good.

I guess it's just Necro and his self-vote and then late switch. That doesn't sit right.

Have you a placeholder in?

• Advertisement

Do we get less from a sully lynch Necro.

I think it's definitely vale and sully.

I'm not sure on the third.

But I want a locked in wolf and the thread today all points to Vale for me.

Then up he pops with the lolcats and suddenly all hell breaks loose as people dive onto BH when sully and Ecto randomly appear.

I'm not saying they're all wolves but the votes on BH absolutely stink to high heaven of desperation.
    Yes. The BH votes may tell lots.

It ties in with my "ecto is dodge" thought too, that she appeared when Vale was on the line.

Fk it. Think I'll vote vale.

And if vale flips green do we still go after sully, Necro?

Probably not, no - it's likely BH if it's not Vale but I just can't see it.

I can't process it properly at work I'm not sure, I can't give a definitive answer.

I really do think it's Vale though

Don't see how I'm linked to Vale if he's a wolf.

I didn't jump on the BH bandwagon.

And I've now voted Vale as the BH bandwagon is suspicious.

What the hell..... did sully and Ecto just majority lynch Vale??

So why not just kill BH first then.

Ok. I went Vale. I thought it was him when I was sober.

Oh. Forgot maj lynch.

Dont think so? I only count 5 on Vale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

sullivlo wrote: »

Yes. The BH votes may tell lots.

It ties in with my "ecto is dodge" thought too, that she appeared when Vale was on the line.

Fk it. Think I'll vote vale.

That's silly. It's obviously Necro or BH.
    Or possibly Pawdog.

I'm a villager getting set up and people are starting to see it.

I'd say the wolves backroom were planning a 'lynch Vale today' plot.

All Eyes On Rafah

No... it's ok.

5 only. Jesus I thought it was 6

Great so, I'm set to die. For defending myself and not defending myself. Thanks Necro and BH, you helped kl the village....unless that's your plans.

All Eyes On Rafah

Sorry folks. Genuinely I forgot it was majority lynch and didn't do the maths.

If its not vale it's Necro. Hopefully ye kill him when I go.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Perhaps my english wasn't good.

I guess it's just Necro and his self-vote and then late switch. That doesn't sit right.

Have you a placeholder in?

I do.

If its not vale it's Necro. Hopefully ye kill him when I go.
    You die in the morning probably? Or is it later tonight?

All Eyes On Rafah

No... it's ok.

5 only. Jesus I thought it was 6

We okay?

I'm gonna switch to Vale (unless something changes), but not yet because of majority lynch.

Whoop whoop, back on Legacy. Hate that other version!!!!!

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

I'm aghast.

If Vale turns green, BH and/or Necro is a wolf. These two pushed vociferously for Clarabel despite her quite clearly not being a wolf when LoughC departed us. Now they're leading the charge on Vale based on the square root of nothing.

I think Necro has covered every permutation so he can say "Told ya so" no matter the outcome.

Advertisement