Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm not. Honest.

Oh, alright so

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

It's like you are actively ignoring my posts qb

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote: »

Just so I'm clear, it's really that binary for you?

Vale flipped town ergo I must be a wolf? No re-evaluation or anything?

I couldn't just be a stupid villager being incredibly stupid, no?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    Not that it matters, but you're missing Baggly's vote on Clarabel

Weird because it's there in my spreadsheet. Must have deleted it by accident when I was colouring in.

Nah! :o

Where are people at now?

I’d lynch QB and see what that tells us

One wolf lynched could still crack this open for us

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    Where are people at now?

I’d lynch QB and see what that tells us

One wolf lynched could still crack this open for us

Tis game over if we mislynch tomorrow anyways.

Twill probably be me but I'll do my best in the morning pre munch to have a look at things.

Really thrown at the moment, head is all over the place. Was so sure Vale was a wolf

@Baggly I presume you’ll be brown bread can we get your reads out there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Very surprised, Hands up I was very wrong. The chaos when vale was up and the attempted CFD on me convinced me that that it was a wolf fighting to survive.

The only thing that makes a bit more sense now is that I couldn’t see why the wolves would be so brazen as to all row in behind vale to try to save him if he was a wolf who could be about to flip bad. Now I know they didn’t

I don’t expect anyone to believe my calls going forward. 2D for example whether he is wolf or villager was ready to kill me for being wrong on Clara, can’t see that changing now that I was wrong on Vale too.

I’m not going to claim hindsight though I still think they played very odd games both which led to me screwing up and going after and then voting them.

I am 100% a villager though and we can’t afford a mislynch so I’m going to keep going even if I don’t blame villagers thinking I’m not the best judge of character. I’m also traveling to see the in laws today but will try to still be online when possible.

QB - this is the only person left from the 3 I suspected at the start of play yesterday. Dodgy then and most likely still going to be one of the most dodgy on my list. Not sure if she would be on a team with either GnR or Necro though

Ecto- much harder to judge Ecto because she is at electric picnic. I believed her saying drunk her voted me but sober Ecto saw wolves trying to save Vale and voted him but I was very biased in that matter.

Hello 2D - 2D is very hard to read as a player be he good or bad as he does not interact with others too much nor put too many reads out there. Based on his play yesterday he is going to vote me or Necro today no matter what is said today. I hope that is not the case though because I know I am good and inflexibility in this way could lead to our final mislynch and a wolf clean sweep.

Necro- I could be pocketed here as he was the only one speaking up about seeing what seemed like a clear ploy to jump on me to save someone else yesterday. Maybe the wolves were actually saving Necro by creating a 2nd lynch able villager though. He would not be my first target but I fear him being the talkative wolf pulling the strings behind the scenes

Sulli - seemed very fence sitty upon arrival yesterday. Didn’t seem to give a strong feeling on Vale but happy to go along with it when no blame would go her way for doing so. Coast along today with me and Necro taking the blame as a result. A strong possibility for a wolf team for me

GnR - at the start of the game I thought GnR a potential wolf. As the game has gone on and we have had more to judge I’ve been less and less suspicious. Perhaps initial gut was right but unless he starts acting dodgy today I don’t expect to be suggesting him for lynch.

Baggly- the lack of a counter claim surely means he is good and as the most confirmed good I’d image he’s a munch target - hope he gives all his opinions this morning before then.

Tusk/Paw - Paw seemed to get people on his side by being calmer than Tusk had been and suggesting he was reading back on everything but has not added much in terms of his own strong opinions / reads and it is very hard to judge him as a result. Anyone who suspected Tusk care to say why?

• Advertisement

Based on the above my most likely wolves (not hiding my opinion nor expecting people to follow me at this stage) now are:

QB & Sulli

The 3rd is harder though and I don’t want to list half the village but nobody is clear but Baggly imo. Necro could be the wolf orchestrating it all or someone like 2D or Paw could be the 3rd well hidden wolf. Don’t think I’d be confident going for anyone outside my top two though.

I’ll never want to be lynched but I would honestly not mind being munched but that would not give them me as a potential mislynch to hide behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Morning. So I'm pretty much confused this morning reading back. Yesterday seemed bananas (and I imagine I didn't help at all :o ).

Really sorry that I didn't think ahead to the fact that I'd be unable to do much for these 2 days.

I'm not sure where I stand on anyone bar Baggly at this point and I imagine he is a gonner later this morning :(

I'll do my best to keep up today but really I'm just good to make up village numbers and not much else.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro
    Bh
    One other from GNR/ecto/sully/qb

Death to Necro first.

I won't get to update the interactions. The last excel file is there on thread for you.

Sorry village played a shocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro
    Bh

Death to Necro first.

I won't get to update the interactions. The last excel file is there on thread for you.

I don't think any of us have covered ourselves in glory.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I don't think any of us have covered ourselves in glory.

I've done pretty alright.

Necro
    Bh

Death to Necro first.

Twill be game over once I die tonight as I'm not a wolf.

Only way you know that is if you're actually a wolf.

I'll probably vote you this evening, not that itll matter but thanks for at least giving me one of the three so far.

Not sure about the others. Might try and find them throughout the day though

QB - this is the only person left from the 3 I suspected at the start of play yesterday. Dodgy then and most likely still going to be one of the most dodgy on my list. Not sure if she would be on a team with either GnR or Necro though

You were wrong about the others, and you're wrong about me.

Clarabel wrote: »
    What did Keith say at beers about no lynch....

sKeith said that no-lynch is only a good idea at LYLO.

So, soon to be 5 v 3
    We've a 3/8 chance, or 37.5% chance of catching a wolf.

However, if we go no lynch today, it'll still be 5 v 3 after lynch and 4 v 3 after munch.

Then the next lynch, we've a 3/7 chance, or nearly 43% chance of catching a wolf.

It's our best chance.

The first time he proposed such a thing I was incredulous, but the maths is there to prove it.

Pleeeease, if I'm not around post munch do this? I expect it unlikely I won't be around to argue this, as it's likely Baggly for the munch this morning, but on the off chance, this is the best chance the village has so please do it. If I am brown bread by then you'll know I was good and the above is village advice.

quickbeam wrote:
    You were wrong about the others, and you're wrong about me.

I dont deserve anyone to listen to me anymore either but 2D seems really gloaty. Why would a villager be gloaty after the sh1tshow of the last two days.

Determined to end this game at the very least voting for a wolf then it won't have been a complete failure.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Vale didn't help himself to be fair. He was just randomly throwing accusations yesterday with no substance behind them. That said when there is a groundswell against you it is hard to put it down.
    I am going with Necro today. Kicking myself that we didn't yesterday.

I don't think that the munch this morning will tell us much :(

Only way you know that is if you're actually a wolf.

I'll probably vote you this evening, not that itll matter but thanks for at least giving me one of the three so far.

Not sure about the others. Might try and find them throughout the day though

I was right about Clarabel which everyone should have been. Four experienced players lynching her thinking she's a wolf when LoughC dies after their back and forth.

I was right about Valeyard because your reasoning was non-existent.

Hardly makes me Joe Kenda. Fairly rudimentary reading of the game.

I dont deserve anyone to listen to me anymore either but 2D seems really gloaty. Why would a villager be gloaty after the sh1tshow of the last two days.

Determined to end this game at the very least voting for a wolf then it won't have been a complete failure.

My gut says it's not you. My head says it is.

Sully's my best gut guess for a wolf.

I'm not gloaty, I'm hoping people will actually listen to me for a change instead of swooning over you and BH when there's no evidence that ye are on the right path. Ye have us where we are.

I'm voting 2D if No Lynch is off the table simple as that. Gloating today over being Captain Hindsight. Wolfy as fcuk.

I will however go with the No Lynch plan if there is agreement as statistically it's as good a shot as we have.

But if it's just prolonging my inevitable demise and the loss of the game I'm also not sure I see the point so *Shrugs*

I'm not gloaty, I'm hoping people will actually listen to me for a change instead of swooning over you and BH when there's no evidence that ye are on the right path. Ye have us where we are.

And when you're wrong on me?

You'll be the one kicking yourself for tunnelling like you did on sKeith in the last game.

We only have one lynch left to find a wolf. It's not me. I admit I've played sh1te but that's all it is, I'm not a wolf.

quickbeam wrote:
    My gut says it's not you. My head says it is.

Explain that please?

It is not me I've just played poorly this game. In my defence the village collectively has been either AFK or not forthright enough with their own opinions. Basically as a village we've been terrible.

Explain that please?

It is not me I've just played poorly this game. In my defence the village collectively has been either AFK or not forthright enough with their own opinions. Basically as a village we've been terrible.

Yeah, you're saying all the right things and make me feel like you're a villager. At least since yesterday.

But I can't forget that you were up for the lynch and managed to get out of it and lynch a Villager instead. I can't forget that you pushed for Clara's lynch on the basis that it would result in finding a wolf (even *if* Vale was a wolf, it still wasn't based on Clara's flip).

We *could* all just vote no lynch before, say, 11am, let the wolves munch by 12pm, and spend the rest of the day, up to 9pm fighting for that 43% chance of finding a wolf? No lynch shouldn't prolong the agony any more.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I wouldn't agree with a no lynch either

• Advertisement

Number of wolves you have been involved in catching: 0

You can talk about knowing Clara & Yale we’re good but if nobody listens to you or your much less vocal than others despite having such strong beliefs then that’s not doing alright.

If you’re a wolf though then your statement above would be accurate even if a little arrogant to state it on thread in a game where no wolves have been caught.

Disappointed to see Bagglys suspects but not shocked given how myself and Necro (could be bad for all I know) messed up yesterday. My own suspect list is now

Sulli
    QB
    2D

Not sure what to make of Ecto though and doubt that will change with her at EP

Advertisement