Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Can I offer you some chocolate croissants?

I wish you could. Time for a Midnight snack (1.17)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

His accuracy rate only goes up because we would have saved him the trouble of hitting the villager we would mislynch!!

So it would be he couldn't hit that villager we lynched, because we lynched that villager first!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,397 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Jaysus.

Get some coco pops!!!

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Baggly wrote: »
    His accuracy rate only goes up because we would have saved him the trouble of hitting the villager we would mislynch!!

So it would be he couldn't hit that villager we lynched, because we lynched that villager first!!

Yes...but realistically in this game, the vig is only going to get an extra shot if they are accurate or if we lynch a wolf. No lynch means that we veto the possibility hitting a wolf day one so no extra shot there AND slightly worse odds of gaining one through an accurate shot.

Will ye blaggards go away with yer no vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Not at all. But this anti no vote stuff is like Brexit. Ye are saying no on principal when noone has a decent actual plan or target.

If ye did I'd vote for them. I'm not being defensive or close minded here.

If anything looks wolfy its making sure there is a blind kill based on no info.

But Bags we often have a n0 lynch with very little info and use that to determine waganomics later on.

I don't see why today is any different. Only we've been given a choice.

Clarabel wrote: »
    But Bags we often have a n0 lynch with very little info and use that to determine waganomics later on.

I don't see why today is any different. Only we've been given a choice.

Yeah but we don't usually have that choice. We are usually forced. We also usually have a full day to pick a target and usually a munch to mull over.

Will ye blaggards go away with yer no vote.

Who you voting for?

Did to decide what you're doing? Vote wise!

H2D or Vale for me at the moment.

Slightly surprised by tusk's lack of posts but duffers and sully are also one and done at the moment. Third in there I'd say.

• Advertisement

It would be great for everyone to indicate a vote before close of lynch so any prospective target gets a chance to defend themselves.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It would be great for everyone to indicate a vote before close of lynch so any prospective target gets a chance to defend themselves.

I've said it three times already fwiw, my vote is currently on tusk as frozen wolf

Necro wrote: »
    I've said it three times already fwiw, my vote is currently on tusk as frozen wolf

Does he even know game has started?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ectoplasm wrote: »

What difference does that make? We all get a role PM don't we?

Real life n kids probably got in the way.

All Eyes On Rafah

Yeah but we don't usually have that choice. We are usually forced. We also usually have a full day to pick a target and usually a munch to mull over.

Sure but either everyone has to no vote or someone is getting lynched. There's enough people wanting to lynch that I don't think no one will. So now it makes it easier to hide in no vote if you don't.

Sure but either everyone has to no vote or someone is getting lynched. There's enough people wanting to lynch that I don't think no one will. So now it makes it easier to hide in no vote if you don't.

That's not how lynches work Clara my dear.

It's majority rules.

So if 10 people vote No Lynch (or don't vote) and 5 people vote for say me, then No Lynch wins

Vote in on Vale for putting an invalid vote on his wolf buddy ;)

Out for a bit for food.

That's not how lynches work Clara my dear.

It's majority rules.

So if 10 people vote No Lynch (or don't vote) and 5 people vote for say me, then No Lynch wins

2016032249gahhfpng

Can we no vote tomorrow too?

• Advertisement

Can we no vote tomorrow too?

Yep, think so

Vote in on Vale for putting an invalid vote on his wolf buddy ;)

Out for a bit for food.

Definitely wolfish behaviour

All Eyes On Rafah

We are just guinea pigs for sK. I kinda love it.

I'm actually more inclined to now, that I've read the lynch thread, think that no vote might be a good option.

We never have to mislynch unless we are 100% sure. It a good way to trail this mechanic.

I'm about to board, results will be out by the time I land. Good luck village, make the right choice.

Problem is we have an hour and a half and barely any discussion on thread.

Meh. I've got Walrus to observe this evening. No Lynch it is.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Green&Red wrote: »
    This seems like a standard enough set-up, there must be a right answer to the question, SKeith would be the man to ask but...

Any of the rest of you experienced folk know which way is statistically better? I’m happy to go along with it if there is a “right” way to play?

Actually sKeith did answer this, on Friday at beers. No lynch at this stage is not a good idea.
    Don't think Baggly's a wolf, a wolf would jump on board no lynch but not suggest and argue for it strongly. IMO.

I'd be looking at QB who is normally against it but just happily acquiesced immediately once it was suggested.

No, I don't think it's a good idea. But, I'm only home, and will probably be in bed in 30 minutes so have less to go on than most so it was something I was considering for myself to do rather than the village as a whole to do.

However, more likely I'll just use random.org.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I have an idea. I'm not saying it's a good idea, but anyone wanna hear it and pick it apart?

Sorry girls and germs I was out for dindins with the mammy.

No consensus? We just paddling our own canoe tonight?

quickbeam wrote: »
    I have an idea. I'm not saying it's a good idea, but anyone wanna hear it and pick it apart?

Go on then, I've 15 mins before Walrus

Hit us with your rhythm stick.

• Advertisement

Actually sKeith did answer this, on Friday at beers. No lynch at this stage is not a good idea.

No, I don't think it's a good idea. But, I'm only home, and will probably be in bed in 30 minutes so have less to go on than most so it was something I was considering for myself to do rather than the village as a whole to do.

However, more likely I'll just use random.org.

Random!?! The ultimate cop out. All the unaccountability with a side benefit of probably voting village / RV.

QB for wolf. Policy lynch.

Advertisement