Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    But I can't forget that you were up for the lynch and managed to get out of it and lynch a Villager instead. I can't forget that you pushed for Clara's lynch on the basis that it would result in finding a wolf (even *if* Vale was a wolf, it still wasn't based on Clara's flip).

I always do that. Theres a reason I've not been lynched in so long, it's not for my wit and dashing looks that's for sure.

Look I dont really blame anyone wanting to kill me but it will be game over and the wolves will have won. I dont have the energy to fight it anymore tbh, I was zapped yesterday but have no reserves left.

I'll vote No Lynch sure. But good luck convincing the others to do so.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm not gloaty, I'm hoping people will actually listen to me for a change instead of swooning over you and BH when there's no evidence that ye are on the right path. Ye have us where we are.

Why is it 100% on us. We only have 1 vote each. I argued my side when it seemed there was a concerted effort to save Vale by lynching me. I didn’t make everyone else kill Vale. Sulli said she was most suspect of QB but went with the flow of the village but no blame on her for killing Vale.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I wouldn't agree with a no lynch either

Why not? And what does "either" mean? I haven't seen anyone else say they won't.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sulli said she was most suspect of QB but went with the flow of the village but no blame on her for killing Vale.

One of the reasons she's my top suspect.

quickbeam wrote: »
    One of the reasons she's my top suspect.

Let’s see who won’t even entertain anything but me or Necro despite others dodgy behavior.

I don’t know if Necro is good but I’ve not hidden at any point, all my opinions were on thread for everyone to read even if they were wrong and I always voted for who I thought most wolfy.

• Advertisement

Why is it 100% on us. We only have 1 vote each. I argued my side when it seemed there was a concerted effort to save Vale by lynching me. I didn’t make everyone else kill Vale. Sulli said she was most suspect of QB but went with the flow of the village but no blame on her for killing Vale.

None of the others voted to lynch Clarabel. That for me is number one issue. I've said it since, I think there's a wolf in there. Four of ye voted. One is dead, the other is FBI.

As QB said, there was a major swing away from Necro yesterday. He even voted to lynch himself during his 'woe is me' routine.

With the benefight of Necro's favourite word, there was no concerned effort to save Vale. There was one to save Necro.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

None of the others voted to lynch Clarabel. That for me is number one issue. I've said it since, I think there's a wolf in there. Four of ye voted. One is dead, the other is FBI.

Nonsense so did Baggly and duffman who are both villagers.

Players make mistakes they aren't infallible.

Just like you will when you lynch me, then where will your captain hindsight routine turn to.

Oh yeah itll be to blame another player for acting weirdly because it couldn't possibly be your own fault.

As QB said, there was a major swing away from Necro yesterday. He even voted to lynch himself during his 'woe is me' routine.

With the benefight of Necro's favourite word, there was no concerned effort to save Vale. There was one to save Necro.

So you don’t think Sulli should be looked into for going with the flow and helping kill a villager when that person was not her most suspected ?

In stead 100% of the focus should go on the ones who openly argued their own corner against that villager.

When the lynch opens be very certain before you cast your vote as a villager.

2 votes on one person mean the wolves can jump on for the easy win, make them at least work for it guys.

5 will be the magic number for maj post munch.

Catch you all on the other side more than likely, I'll likely be back at some point.

Quoting QB is interesting as she said Sulli is her main suspect atm, understand if you don’t want to answer my question about Sulli though, might mean bussing a teammate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Right. I'm happy enough to follow whatever the consensus is on the no lynch plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Night 3 report.

Madame Rose was found dead in the conservatory her skull smashed open by a lead bar which was found at the scene.

Pawwed rig, a vanilla villager, is dead.

day 4 begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

WTF

sKeith wrote: »
    Night 3 report.

Madame Rose was found dead in the conservatory her skull smashed open by a lead bar which was found at the scene.

Pawwed rig, a vanilla villager, is dead.

day 4 begins.

Why leave the only guaranteed villager alive? Nope I don’t think he’s a secret wolf but I do think the wolves saw this and thought the village would follow his lead to a wolf victory by the end of the day.
    Baggly wrote: »
    Necro
    Bh
    One other from GNR/ecto/sully/qb

Death to Necro first.

I won't get to update the interactions. The last excel file is there on thread for you.

Sorry village played a shocker.

Why else do they not kill baggly? He’s FBI (there is not going to be a counter claim at this stage) and the biggest threat to them but they don’t want him dead!

Well that makes no sense, it’s just narrowing where we look

Baggly any news?

Baggly did you check if anyone put in a kill order?

Right why is Baggly not dead.

Either he's a wolf, and someone is still not claiming - which if that is the case then we're completely fooked anyways.

OR

The wolves want him to lead the lynch on me that will win them the game.

I'm going out in 10 mins for breakfast.

Nobody vote for anyone, please.

Let's wait and see what Baggly comes back with

Necro, you pocketing POS, you absolute Mofo

When you see it now it’s so obvious

How the f**k could I have fallen for the veto, I’m a moron, Jesus Christ
    Even last nite when I was trying to work it out I had you in the good pile

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote:
    How the f**k could I have fallen for the veto, I’m a moron, Jesus Christ Even last nite when I was trying to work it out I had you in the good pile

What are you on about?

Remember I said I put myself in the shoes of a wolf to try and figure it out

So imagine I’m a wolf, I kill Baggly, I don’t want to narrow the pool of suspects, do that and wolf team probably wins
    There’s only one player who that isn’t good for, and that’s Necro, there’s posts there from Baggly saying lynch Necro
    So wolf Necro does the only thing that he can, he scrambles, tries to cause chaos by leaving Baggly alive

We talked about the panic yesterday but when did it start? It started when the two votes went on BH, only then, FFS we should have known, and there was Necro orchestrating the whole thing, with his vote on himself while he got the troops organised

Necro and BH are two wolves

Going by the voting yesterday probably QB too but I’d have to look at the earlier patterns to confirm that. They controlled it like a puppet on a string yesterday

Green&Red wrote: »

So imagine I’m a wolf, I kill Baggly, I don’t want to narrow the pool of suspects, do that and wolf team probably wins
    There’s only one player who that isn’t good for, and that’s Necro, there’s posts there from Baggly saying lynch Necro
    So wolf Necro does the only thing that he can, he scrambles, tries to cause chaos by leaving Baggly alive

We talked about the panic yesterday but when did it start? It started when the two votes went on BH, only then, FFS we should have known, and there was Necro orchestrating the whole thing, with his vote on himself while he got the troops organised

Clever about face. But I'm not a wolf.

Out for breakfast now, but sure vote me if you're so sure or are you waiting for the other villagers to do so

I would have been in favour of a no lynch today but there’s no point now, now Baggly is munched and the three wolves can just sow discontent, try and hide one

Necro wrote: »
    Clever about face. But I'm not a wolf.

Out for breakfast now, but sure vote me if you're so sure or are you waiting for the other villagers to do so

Well I doubt I am wrong but voting would be idiotic with consensus

What am I in this scenario?

Odds aren’t great for him but leaving an FBI agent alive to tell us his new info might not have been smart either way

Well I doubt I am wrong but voting would be idiotic with consensus

I think you're waiting for two other villagers to dump their votes on me tbh.

:)

Baggly wrote: »
    If its not vale it's Necro. Hopefully ye kill him when I go.

Here’s Baggly’s post from yesterday, Necro was a dead man walking, had to do something

• Advertisement

Tell me GnR, is it you, 2D and sully?

It doesn't matter, you likely have this won as I doubt Baggly is for turning tbh.

It's either sully or Ecto.

But it's you and 2D, you both played your hands a bit early.

Advertisement