Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    I know any with me in is not possible either. But I still included me for completeness sake. You think it helps to eliminate everyone who comes along and says: "eliminate all of those with me in it, because I'm a villager". How many combos do you think we'll have left then?

You're being a very silly boy.

No I'm not, I was trying to make a (possibly ill-advised) joke before my likely demise this evening :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    Can we all agree that 2D has the most combos and if we actually lynch anyone it probably should be them?

Still prefer the No Lynch option tbh though. Let them narrow the pool even if they do just chomp Baggly.

Absolutely. Any lynch discussion should be for who we lynch after a no-lynch and a munch.

Absolutely. Any lynch discussion should be for who we lynch after a no-lynch and a munch.

That's kinda screwed though as Baggly is likely dead. So our pool will basically stay as is.

Nobody's lynching Baggly, so it's just prolonging things, right?

Can we all agree that 2D has the most combos and if we actually lynch anyone it probably should be them?

Actually, he doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Remember the last time we ripped each other to shreds? We were both villagers then - if somehow you're a villager just try to bear that in mind.

It's what's holding me back from just snap voting you tbh.

Ok, again I’ll bite when I shouldn’t

Can you at least admit that BH is definitely a wolf. Panic started when the votes went there yesterday.

So starting with that as a basis what’s your team when you and I are not involved?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Green&Red wrote: »
    Whether you did it on purpose or not
    My point stands that Bh and Necro votes together and are a wolf team so eliminating those pairs is pointless as it assumes a wrong assumption

I will do my best not to tunnel you QB
    We have two wolves, I’ll wait and see who is left before a final judgement, currently you’re top of my list

You keep repeating we voted together, my experience is that does not just equal a team. If anything they try to avoid being on the same wagon.

I’ve stated repeatedly I don’t know if Necro is good, at the start of the day I had him as someone potentially orchestrating yesterday’s chaos but unless he is being bussed I’m not seeing that now.

From all your potential teams is there anything (excluding you just saying you’re a villager) to stop Sulli, 2D and GnR being on a team together.

After Baggly, 2D is my most village

I can’t see a scenario where I would vote for him

That's kinda screwed though as Baggly is likely dead. So our pool will basically stay as is.

Nobody's lynching Baggly, so it's just prolonging things, right?

We thought he was likely dead this morning.

Admittedly my original plan, pre-munch, was on the assumption that he would be dead and that we were working in a blind grouping. With Baggly around, it's not so blind. But you never know what the munch would bring. Well, maybe *you* do know, but I don't, and 4 others still playing don't.

Can you at least admit that BH is definitely a wolf. Panic started when the votes went there yesterday.

So starting with that as a basis what’s your team when you and I are not involved?

Do you know what, I'm not sure he is. I don't know where the panic came from but I actually think he's a villager.

Then again, I've been wrong so much this game so it might be best to do the opposite of what I say...

Apart from lynching me cos I'm a villager :cool: That's one thing I know for definite.

The chaos was people jumping on me seemingly to save Vale without much reasoning 1 after another. You later said it was to save Necro, now you’re suggesting the panic was cos I was in danger... what fits your narrative next

• Advertisement

We thought he was likely dead this morning.

Admittedly my original plan, pre-munch, was on the assumption that he would be dead and that we were working in a blind grouping. With Baggly around, it's not so blind. But you never know what the munch would bring. Well, maybe *you* do know, but I don't, and 4 others still playing don't.

That's fair. I haven't a clue.

I'd expect Baggly to be munched as he never gets lynched even at LYLO.

But maybe they gamble on him hammering me?

Hard to know.

After Baggly, 2D is my most village

I can’t see a scenario where I would vote for him

What a shocker

What’s your opinion on Sulli? Couldn’t fathom voting for her either?

The chaos was people jumping on me seemingly to save Vale without much reasoning 1 after another. You later said it was to save Necro, now you’re suggesting the panic was cos I was in danger... what fits your narrative next

I never said it was to save Necro, it was Necro saving you. The panic only started when you got a vote

I never said it was to save Necro, it was Necro saving you. The panic only started when you got a vote

I never moved my vote did I seem panicked????

I voted Vale early on, then switched to myself, then voted Vale again about 8.20 or so

Tell you what GnR, I'll take a leap of faith with you, I'll vote Bounty.

All I know is I'm a villager and Baggly is essentially clear, any of the rest of youse could be wolves and I've been incredibly wrong all game

How the f**k did I get sucked into this??

BH is 100% a wolf
    Necro 99%

I’m going into town shortly and I’m not going to spend my day on this

I’m proposing postponing the no lynch for a round or two, it makes no difference when we do it. I can’t carry this argument on my own. 2D, Ecto, Sulli are all offline and I’m here trying to argue with at least two wolves

I’m sticking a vote in for BH, I’ll need some help to convince the rest
    QB or Necro, I doubt either of ye are village but if ye are, that panic only comes when there’s a wolf involved, only ever, in literally every game. It would have been quiet if one of them wasn’t a wolf. We know now Vale wasn’t

Just looking back at who voted for Bounty in Lynch 3:
    2D
    Vale (good)
    Ecto (later retracted)

I've already ruled out a Bounty/2D combo.

What do you think of a Bounty/Ecto combo? If she kept her votes there, it'd rule it out. That she retracted isn't a good sign.

These were the votes after Ecto voted Bounty:

Day 3 Lynches (majority @6) TheValeyard Bounty Hunter
    Ectoplasm 51 30-Aug 17:29 Bounty Hunter Invalid 3 3
    sullivlo 52 30-Aug 19:06 TheValeyard Valid 4 3
    Ectoplasm 53 30-Aug 19:07 TheValeyard Invalid 5 2
    Ectoplasm 54 30-Aug 20:07 No Lynch Valid 4 2
    Necro 55 30-Aug 20:08 TheValeyard Valid 5 2
    quickbeam 56 30-Aug 20:21 TheValeyard Valid 6 2

Ecto's vote there on Vale made it go from 4/3 to 5/2 pretty quickly. Was her original vote on him designed to create distance but then it got too hairy to stay on there? An hour later, Bounty had no more votes on him and she withdrew her vote altogether.

How the f**k did I get sucked into this??

BH is 100% a wolf
    Necro 99%

I’m going into town shortly and I’m not going to spend my day on this

I’m proposing postponing the no lynch for a round or two, it makes no difference when we do it. I can’t carry this argument on my own. 2D, Ecto, Sulli are all offline and I’m here trying to argue with at least two wolves

QB or Necro, I doubt either of ye are village but if ye are, that panic only comes when there’s a wolf involved, only ever, in literally every game. It would have been quiet if one of them wasn’t a wolf. We know now Vale wasn’t

See this is where your theory falls down because I'm not a fooking wolf.

So who are the other two, it's not me.

I never moved my vote did I seem panicked????

I voted Vale early on, then switched to myself, then voted Vale again about 8.20 or so

You didn’t have to, you and QB were the king makers

You didn’t have to, you and QB were the king makers

Take me out of your theory, who are the other wolves.

It's not me. It just isn't. I've played sh1te but it isn't me.

• Advertisement

You think we're wolves on a team together? I think you need to read back on the first few days. I don't remember all the feuds, but I remember the ones I was involved in.

QB is there any world where it could be Bounty, Ecto and sully?

GnR, what happened to no lynch?? :(

QB is there any world where it could be Bounty, Ecto and sully?

I ruled out any combo with both Ecto and Sully on it because they voted together in Lynch 2 (for 2D). It's not impossible, but I'd imagine that wolves would want to keep their distance more.

I'm about 99% that Sully is a wolf though. Not just OMGUS. I've had plenty of people jumping at my throat, and haven't gone OMGUS on them. But look at her accusations - I collated them. It's all very vague, and bandwaggoning.

I'd have thought Ecto a possibility too earlier, but less sure now.

Also, why are you asking me? Do you trust me now?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

It did make sense if we were losing a possible suspect, we won’t, we’ll lose Baggly
    No lynch today gives us a better chance of finding a wolf. 3/8 (37.5%) if we lynch tonight. 3/7 (nearly 43%) if we wait until tomorrow.

Which I said already. But see how I explain again rather than getting snarky and saying that you should go find the info yourself?

Odds don't improve with munch since it will likely be me.

You have never seen me snarky qb. You should have gone looking for the info. It's out of character for you not to. I don't think you are lazy, so there is only one other explanation in game for a behaviour change.

If Necro is now going to vote me it’s end game time folks. The wolves won’t care if it’s me or him (I think he’s good but could be wrong). So will happily jump on me.

Congrats Sulli, 2D and I’m guessing GnR

Baggly wrote: »
    Odds don't improve with munch since it will likely be me.

You have never seen me snarky qb. You should have gone looking for the info. It's out of character for you not to. I don't think you are lazy, so there is only one other explanation in game for a behaviour change.

You will be proved wrong. If you've info for the village, it's best to share, even if multiple times, rather than leave someone in ignorance. Sometimes it's not even about missing the post, it's about not understanding it, and a rephrase of it might help win you your argument.

I ruled out any combo with both Ecto and Sully on it because they voted together in Lynch 2 (for 2D). It's not impossible, but I'd imagine that wolves would want to keep their distance more.

I'm about 99% that Sully is a wolf though. Not just OMGUS. I've had plenty of people jumping at my throat, and haven't gone OMGUS on them. But look at her accusations - I collated them. It's all very vague, and bandwaggoning.

I'd have thought Ecto a possibility too earlier, but less sure now.

Also, why are you asking me? Do you trust me now?

So here's where I'm at in terms of reads:

Baggly - uncontested FBI. Has to be village or something is screwed and we've lost anyways.

quickbeam - annoyed me for 24 hrs nitpicking at me. I thought initially it was running distraction but could just be quirky as my Clara stuff yielded no results so had a point. Lightest village

Bounty Hunter - on wagon, alongside me - both lynches days 2 and 3. Initially thought not wolf as wolves munched in No Lynch night 1 and into top wagon night 2, both with Bounty on it. Had been a village read but yesterday and the frenzy when he got a couple of votes make me have serious doubts.

Green&Red - Had thought town all game until this morning when he came at me with what to me looked like a pre-planned attack post Baggly not dying. Could be a wolf but has to be teamed with 2D (who voted for him), sully (who both he and 2D voted at seperate stages), or Ecto - who voted 2D day 1. I'm not sure if it makes sense.

2D - annoying. Captain Hindsight shtick is pissing me off. Could be just their posting style though, but seemed uber confident on Vale flipping village - could mean inside knowledge.

Ecto - town initially. Now not so sure. Erratic voting, late slip off Bounty onto Vale and then onto No Lynch makes me very suspicious.

sully - Accusations have not much merit. Based on feeling and things seeming off but hasn't voted her wolf reads any night at all.

So yeah, I'm leaning you as my next strongest village after Baggly - BUT it's very light.

Am gonna take a break from the screen for an hour and get a bite.

• Advertisement

If Necro is now going to vote me it’s end game time folks. The wolves won’t care if it’s me or him (I think he’s good but could be wrong). So will happily jump on me.

Congrats Sulli, 2D and I’m guessing GnR

I'm not voting anyone just yet. I'm thinking it through.

If GnR is a wolf and you're a villager then they cannot majority lynch you now, he's on wagon and needs 4 more.

That's what I was trying to goad him into doing with me but he didn't bite, which makes me think he's actually a villager.

Advertisement