Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly, penny for your thoughts right now or am I invisible at the moment :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'm weighing alternatives Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    You will be proved wrong. If you've info for the village, it's best to share, even if multiple times, rather than leave someone in ignorance. Sometimes it's not even about missing the post, it's about not understanding it, and a rephrase of it might help win you your argument.

I wasn't hiding info when you asked. And the info wasn't buried. It just looks like you are trying to derail the thread with semantics and squabbling. Saying there is snark when there is none. Preempting fights that aren't happening. It's all very defensive and evasive qb.

I'm cleared. You should be doing the leg work to convince me you are village, not the other way around.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    I'm not voting anyone just yet. I'm thinking it through.

If GnR is a wolf and you're a villager then they cannot majority lynch you now, he's on wagon and needs 4 more.

That's what I was trying to goad him into doing with me but he didn't bite, which makes me think he's actually a villager.

Family members hate me for checking my phone all the time (but sure they are all speaking Chinese anyway) but I think there are a select number of players who won’t waver from voting you or me (whichever one other players will roll in behind at the time) no matter what you say Necro.

2D is one, GnR seems to be another - I suspect Sulli as number 3 atm but I think she would at least feign interest and then side with the majority.

Well for once I'm gonna take a backseat here cos I'm totally off in my reads so far :/

• Advertisement

Well for once I'm gonna take a backseat here cos I'm totally off in my reads so far :/

So who takes the wheel? Hopefully Baggly although despite him being team village I worry like the rest of us he may suspect the wrong person.

So who takes the wheel? Hopefully Baggly although despite him being team village I worry like the rest of us he may suspect the wrong person.

Anyone but Necro today:pac:

I'm on night shift anyways so I'll be going to bed in about 3 hrs and back about 7.30pm or so

Anyone but Necro today:pac:

I'm on night shift anyways so I'll be going to bed in about 3 hrs and back about 7.30pm or so

Similar to my own schedule so. I reckon one of us will wake up / get home from work dead and it’ll be game over.

That said if you’re actually the wolf round of applause dude, consider me fooled/ pocketed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Just for clarity
    I agree with a no lynch
    I think we should postpone it, it makes no odds to the end result when we have the no lynch
    There are three wolves here and I certainly feel like I’m swimming against the tide this morning, with no Baggly for the first vote I’m not sure the town will make it

That’s why my vote is on BH and won’t be moving, we lose if they’re not lynched

Baggly wrote: »
    I'm weighing alternatives Necro

Baggly did you think Clara and Vale were acting very strangely before they started getting voted on and subsequently lynched.

Making the mistake of thinking them wolves seems to be my biggest red mark in this game but based on their actions I don’t think it was that much of a leap to suspect them.

Yet some others (2D for example) didn’t / wouldn’t even acknowledge their questionable behavior, knew for sure they weren’t bad in advance of their flip and then openly stated they will not be changing from their resulting targets no matter what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Just a check in to say villager here. Not sure who are the wolves but not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Just a check in to say villager here. Not sure who are the wolves but not me.

Baggly did you think Clara and Vale were acting very strangely before they started getting voted on and subsequently lynched.

Making the mistake of thinking them wolves seems to be my biggest red mark in this game but based on their actions I don’t think it was that much of a leap to suspect them.

Yet some others (2D for example) didn’t / wouldn’t even acknowledge their questionable behavior, knew for sure they weren’t bad in advance of their flip and then openly stated they will not be changing from their resulting targets no matter what.

That's interesting

Green&Red wrote: »
    Just for clarity
    I agree with a no lynch
    I think we should postpone it, it makes no odds to the end result when we have the no lynch
    There are three wolves here and I certainly feel like I’m swimming against the tide this morning, with no Baggly for the first vote I’m not sure the town will make it

That’s why my vote is on BH and won’t be moving, we lose if they’re not lynched

Maybe I’m being an idiot again, how do these two things line up. You agree with a no vote so you won’t change off voting me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I wasn't hiding info when you asked. And the info wasn't buried. It just looks like you are trying to derail the thread with semantics and squabbling. Saying there is snark when there is none. Preempting fights that aren't happening. It's all very defensive and evasive qb.

I'm cleared. You should be doing the leg work to convince me you are village, not the other way around.

I’m not asking you to prove to me you’re Village. I’m saying if you have something useful for the village then you should make sure as many people know it as possible. If someone missed it, repeat it rather than telling them to look back.

But enough. If I’m detailing the thread I’ll stop and take it to feedback or something.

What do you think of my combos list? Is there any there we can rule out based on your interactions spreadsheet? That is my contribution to helping the village but I can’t do it all alone.

Actually, he doesn't.

Necro, what do you have to say about that? Why do you think 2D needs to be lynched off false info?

Necro, what do you have to say about that? Why do you think 2D needs to be lynched off false info?

Just re-read your tables and I thought he did. Seems I was one out?

Bounty has 7 possible combos to 2Ds 6 is that right?

Christ so you have 8 combos, lol. I'm all over the shop.

As I said don't follow me today!

That's interesting

Was hoping for a bit more than that when I asked as yes I think that’s interesting.

There is a reason Necro kept calling him captain hindsight.

Maybe I’m being an idiot again, how do these two things line up. You agree with a no vote so you won’t change off voting me.

I know it won’t suit you but the no lynch can be any round before the end, so long as we end with three and not four.
    So I’m advocating a no lynch but just not this round

• Advertisement

I'm not going to lead people down one path or another BH. I hadn't thought of 2d like that so it's interesting but I'm weighing what everyone thinks is likely or unlikely because I need to weigh multiple perspectives.

QB think combos table is good but really we need to decide which variables are the best ones to eliminate combos on.

Who appears in the most combos. Is it 2d?

I know it won’t suit you but the no lynch can be any round before the end, so long as we end with three and not four.

If we don't hit a wolf tonight it's game over.

So your argument is basically, I’ve been really poor so far but ignore that, ignore there was a run last nite once I got two votes and trust me?

Interesting alright

I'm not going to lead people down one path or another BH. I hadn't thought of 2d like that so it's interesting but I'm weighing what everyone thinks is likely or unlikely because I need to weigh multiple perspectives.

QB think combos table is good but really we need to decide which variables are the best ones to eliminate combos on.

It's actually quickbeam I think. But I have miscounted twice so best to check yourself

Based on that, we eliminate 19 combos, put them to the bottom of the pile. Leaves 16:

Bounty Hunter Ectoplasm Green&Red
    Bounty Hunter Ectoplasm Necro
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red sullivlo
    Bounty Hunter Necro quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter Necro sullivlo
    Bounty Hunter sullivlo quickbeam
    Ectoplasm Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor
    Ectoplasm Ezra Scary Tenor Necro
    Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor quickbeam
    Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor sullivlo
    Green&Red sullivlo quickbeam
    Ezra Scary Tenor Necro quickbeam
    Ezra Scary Tenor Necro sullivlo
    Ezra Scary Tenor sullivlo quickbeam
    Necro sullivlo quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter Ectoplasm Ezra Scary Tenor 2D / Bounty combo
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor 2D / Bounty combo
    Bounty Hunter Ezra Scary Tenor Necro 2D / Bounty combo
    Bounty Hunter Ezra Scary Tenor quickbeam 2D / Bounty combo
    Bounty Hunter Ezra Scary Tenor sullivlo 2D / Bounty combo
    Bounty Hunter Ectoplasm quickbeam Ecto/QB combo
    Ectoplasm Green&Red quickbeam Ecto/QB combo
    Ectoplasm Ezra Scary Tenor quickbeam Ecto/QB combo
    Ectoplasm Necro quickbeam Ecto/QB combo
    Ectoplasm sullivlo quickbeam Ecto/QB combo / Ecto/Sully combo
    Bounty Hunter Ectoplasm sullivlo Ecto/Sully combo
    Ectoplasm Green&Red sullivlo Ecto/Sully combo
    Ectoplasm Ezra Scary Tenor sullivlo Ecto/Sully combo
    Ectoplasm Necro sullivlo Ecto/Sully combo
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red Necro GnR / Necro combo
    Ectoplasm Green&Red Necro GnR / Necro combo
    Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor Necro GnR / Necro combo
    Green&Red Necro quickbeam GnR / Necro combo
    Green&Red Necro sullivlo GnR / Necro combo

I can’t believ this is even a conversation
    BH is a wolf and has wolves backing her up and causing smoke
    There’s absolutely no world where BH is not a wolf

So your argument is basically, I’ve been really poor so far but ignore that, ignore there was a run last nite once I got two votes and trust me?

Interesting alright

GnR can you humour me, I'm telling you I'm not a wolf so who else fits being alongside Bounty?

If you can answer that then I'm all ears.

But it isn't me so I can't get on board with you at all.

I think you well know that if you lynch me it’s game over so no future no lynches but at least your additional bits there about this round make sense of your previous post.

Like I can see a QB/BH combo, no question.

But who fits the third wolf in that scenario?

That's what I'm struggling with.

2D - not a hope

GnR - nope

Necro - NOT A WOLF

Baggly - uncountered FBI

sully - doubtful based on votes yesterday

Ecto - doesn't fit with QB.

This is why I can't see BH as a wolf

Christ so you have 8 combos, lol. I'm all over the shop.

As I said don't follow me today!

Me and Sully have 8 each. I've been reluctant to remove myself from it for being accused of gaming the system. But yeah, we're top. Ecto is lowest on 4. I don't think the highest is the most likely wolf though (necessarily).

That's what I'm asking for help on. What do you think of those I've eliminated already? Any others you think we should eliminate? As mentioned previously, I think a me/Sully and me/Necro should be eliminated, but like I said to Necro there, I don't want to be accused of gaming it.

• Advertisement

Interesting alright

I was wrong on two lynches that does not make me a wolf no matter how you rephrase my post.

My point was others blatantly ignored that those people were acting wolfy before they were lynched because that does not fit the narrative of lynching the people who voted for them.

Advertisement