Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sullivlo wrote: »
    I can get on board with gnr / h2d being wolves, but I'm not number 3. I was suspicious of them earlier in the week - I voted for them sure. And as necro said - h2d was on the line. why would I have stayed on him and risk a teammate? I didn't care if h2d died and if i was a wolf and he was on my team, i would care.

That leaves ecto - someone else I was wary of.

I like what your saying but who is the most (one) wolfy for you now? Not who can you get on board with like Vale yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

gnr for sure - his posts today have been so strange.

gnr for sure - his posts today have been so strange.

All that matters for now is today’s lynch. You could be bussing a team mate but even if you are a wolf dies and the game goes on and tbh as I agree with you about GnR (him and 2D are pretty even for me) I’ll probably vote for him before I sleep. Still got a little while before that though

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I can get on board with gnr / h2d being wolves, but I'm not number 3. I was suspicious of them earlier in the week - I voted for them sure. And as necro said - h2d was on the line. why would I have stayed on him and risk a teammate? I didn't care if h2d died and if i was a wolf and he was on my team, i would care.

That leaves ecto - someone else I was wary of.

Also leaves me. I’m not eliminated from a GnR / 2D combo. You even still said above you’re sus of me?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I need to sleep. Back at around 7.30pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ecto is the wildcard here. Very hard to read and not about today and has a drunk excuse for yesterday. If I’m wrong about 1 of those 3 (I know I know me wrong is not possible eh 2D/GnR) Ecto would be the one I’d be next most suss of

Probably too drunk to make sense but I promise I am a vanilager.

Lads I shouldn't have signed up and genuinely sorry I've been a drunkard but I am team village all the way.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Lads I shouldn't have signed up and genuinely sorry I've been a drunkard but I am team village all the way.

Enjoy EP Ecto & I hope the above villager part is true

Enjoy EP Ecto & I hope the above villager part is true

It absolutely is true. I really feel bad that I've been useless since yesterday. EP is great, enjoying some comedy at the moment. All I can do is keep saying I'm village.

I'm crap when I have a role, I freak out and get paranoid but being village I was able to be aggressive at the start. I realise that has faded now but given that we are at Lylo ( we are right?) the best I can do is say I'm team village and that you need to look elsewhere.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    It absolutely is true. I really feel bad that I've been useless since yesterday. EP is great, enjoying some comedy at the moment. All I can do is keep saying I'm village.

I'm crap when I have a role, I freak out and get paranoid but being village I was able to be aggressive at the start. I realise that has faded now but given that we are at Lylo ( we are right?) the best I can do is say I'm team village and that you need to look elsewhere.

Well you were my potential no.3 on a wolf team with one other but your right we are at lylo (which I believe means lynch right or were screwed) so I’m going to be looking at my number 1 wolf first.

Ironically GnR was actually my first wolf lean in the entire game too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Guys look at what is happening here
    I feel like I’m talking to a wall

I’m going to be lynched basis on me getting involved today, maybe I’m just an awful player but it just seemed so obvious this morning after Baggly was left alive

Here are some things that I do not believe can be refuted, im offline after this, cause to be honest I feel ill that BH would get away with this

Panic started last nite when votes went on BH

Necro guaranteed Vale was a wolf because the data proved it, today that same data that points to him and BH is wrong

Necro has the most votes yesterday morning but ended up with none due to his tactic of self-voting. Yes he could have provided the killer blow himself but he left that up to other people but he was in control all along. He convinced you Baggly to not go for BH

The team that BH is putting forward voted for themselves 5 out of the first 6 votes? Why? And if it’s a tactic, it’s retarded as it draws attention and apparently I go off-piste and have a throw away vote on Tusk which could potentially get me in trouble

Necro vetoed lynching me on D2, what villager does that FFS? It suited me cause I knew I was good but it sidetracked things

Lastly, Baggly votes me this afternoon. So two scenarios, one a wolf is offline, in which case QB is not a wolf and one of 2D or Ecto is, I’ve said already I’d need further proof on QB. Alternatively the three wolvesare on line and can’t coordinate quickly enough, it’s a massively high risk move. One gets the timing wrong, Baggly see it’s and the jig is up.

But my main issue with this is why Villlage QB or Village Necro didn’t argue with Baggly? If the team does not include BH then QB has already said Sulli is the definite Wolf, likewise Necro isn’t convinced I’m a wolf, why doesn’t he advocate lynching someone else?
    They were both going to go for Sulli earlier
    If I was a villager in their position theres no way I’m the first lynch.
    It’s why I’m going to Bh first. I’m 100% sure of him, it’s why I wouldn’t vote for QB

Anyway, like I said, I’m off out for the nite
    If ye lynch me, sound, my own fault I guess, there was no room for error anyway

My vote will remain on BH

Really quiet. Everyone just busy, or are we entirely on the wrong track?

quickbeam wrote: »
    I was just about to say that...

I don't like it when it's quiet. Makes me think that a wolf isn't on the line.

Compare to yesterday when there was a chance that bounty was up for the chop and it just makes me wonder if maybe we're on the wrong track??

Well, contest currently is between Bounty and GnR. If it's neither of them, then the only combo I've not yet eliminated would then be Ecto, 2D and Necro.

What do you think, Sully, of the combos I've eliminated? Are there any you think shouldn't have been eliminated?

Has the feud between Bounty and GnR been since the beginning? Could it be a major bus concocted overnight? Whichever one survived a red flip on the other would then be golden?

Has the feud between Bounty and GnR been since the beginning? Could it be a major bus concocted overnight? Whichever one survived a red flip on the other would then be golden?
    I'm not sure if the feud has been with BH and GnR all the time, but I reckon that Baggly was left alive to throw shade on Necro. That doesn't clear necro for me, but it would make me lean more village on him.

It's possible that it's a proper bussing of them in the hopes that whoever is left alive is "cleared" by the bussing.

I'm genuinely confused.

Could it be GnR, BH and Ecto? Does that combination work?

Told you I was going to bed.

GnR has been at 2 votes since 16.58, almost 2.5 hrs. If he was village the wolves would have majjed him by now.

I'm going GnR tonight

Necro wrote: »

GnR has been at 2 votes since 16.58, almost 2.5 hrs. If he was village the wolves would have majjed him by now.

I'm going GnR tonight

I wasn't blaming you. There are 6 other alive players besides us.

*If* it was an orchestrated bus between GnR and Bounty then this brings the following combos back in to the equation:

Bounty Hunter Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red sullivlo
    Bounty Hunter Ectoplasm Green&Red
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red Necro

I wasn't blaming you. There are 6 other alive players besides us.

I find it interesting that 2D hasn't arrived to berate us yet. Usually they pop in around the afternoon to give us some guff about going in the wrong direction

• Advertisement

GnR seems like a sound lynch, in fairness.

GnR seems like a sound lynch, in fairness.

What about your No Lynch plan though?

What about your No Lynch plan though?

Nobody else is following it.

I'm going GnR tonight

Unless BH is a wolf and there's bussing going on.

Unless BH is a wolf and there's bussing going on.

Still makes GnR a wolf if there's bussing happening.

Not saying BH isn't a wolf but two individual votes on a player for nearly 3 hours and no maj...

*Shrugs*

If I'm wrong I'm wrong

Still makes GnR a wolf if there's bussing happening.

Not saying BH isn't a wolf but two individual votes on a player for nearly 3 hours and no maj...

*Shrugs*

If I'm wrong I'm wrong

I think, if GnR flips red, let's just not get too excited about Bounty being cleared, is all.

No maj, and now he's at 3 so unless the wolves are exactly 2D and Ecto and BH then he's absolutely a wolf.

No maj, and now he's at 3 so unless the wolves are exactly 2D and Ecto and BH then he's absolutely a wolf.

Agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Woohoo app is working again

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    Woohoo app is working again

Meant to say that to you a couple of days ago :o

Advertisement