Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Baggly - what time did you get your information at? Is there any chance you get it before the munch or is it always after it?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sullivlo wrote:
    Baggly - what time did you get your information at? Is there any chance you get it before the munch or is it always after it?

Always after. It's the last action. Like the info contains the info caused by munch. I wouldnt get any info if no-one had munched anyone first.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Awww, you had an opportunity there Baggly

source.gif

It's very well explained in the op.

What's maj? One more vote?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So is this the count:

G&R: Baggly, BH, Necro

BH: G&R

No Lynch: quickbeam, sully, Ecto, 2D

Need a no lyncher to switch onto G&R

Baggly wrote: »
    What's maj? One more vote?

5 V 3 so 8 total players.

Maj is 5

Lads No lynch is stupid. We are gonna make the same call again tomorrow but I'll be dead. The only extra info you will have is my character name

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sKeith wrote: »
    Roleblock will be first action of the night, no matter when it has been actioned.
    Kills happen next.
    Vigilante kill and wolf kill will happen simultaneously, so if they target each other, both will die.
    Last action of the night will be by the F.B.I consultant. They have access to the crime DNA lab, and can run the DNA from one suspect per night against ALL the deaths that may have happen in the game, up until that point including any deaths that happened on that night, looking for a match.

Kinda all here in fairness.

Lads No lynch is stupid. We are gonna make the same call again tomorrow but I'll be dead. The only extra info you will have is my character name

I've voted for gnr.

• Advertisement

Thank you sully

Come on qb let us find out if tomorrow is spent crying into our soup or finding the next wolf.

How do you know you'll be dead. You thought you'd be dead this morning. I mean, it *probably* won't make a difference if I vote GnR now instead of no lynch, but you just never know?

If you were dead it would be an optimal choice but seeing as you aren't I agree completely.

This is like Sophie's choice if we're right though, do they munch you and we go for No Lynch to narrow the pool or risk you getting info on one of them. :D

quickbeam wrote:
    How do you know you'll be dead. You thought you'd be dead this morning. I mean, it *probably* won't make a difference if I vote GnR now instead of no lynch, but you just never know?

Wolves keeping me alive would be silly. Only reason to do it is make me doubt my gnr read. Which ain't gonna happen. I've been on him all game.

Necro wrote:
    This is like Sophie's choice if we're right though, do they munch you and we go for No Lynch to narrow the pool or risk you getting info on one of them.

How is there a risk. They have a roleblocker and I'm the only role.

Wolves keeping me alive would be silly. Only reason to do it is make me doubt my gnr read. Which ain't gonna happen. I've been on him all game.

Keeping you alive this morning was just as silly.

How is there a risk. They have a roleblocker and I'm the only role.

Well I was hoping they can't block the same person every night. But maybe you can answer that better

quickbeam wrote:
    Keeping you alive this morning was just as silly.

Not really. I was the main one with a hard on for killing necro. If I die that plan could fall by the wayside

Necro wrote:
    Well I was hoping they can't block the same person every night. But maybe you can answer that better

Guess we find out tomorrow maybe.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »

Maybe Green n red could answer that!

I have a terrible feeling ye three are the wolves.

Not really. I was the main one with a hard on for killing necro. If I die that plan could fall by the wayside

1559423458095.gif

I'm not a wolf. Just an idiot :pac:

I have a terrible feeling ye three are the wolves.

What 3??

Can't speak for the others, but I'm not one. Pinky swear it.

Necro wrote: »
    I'm not a wolf. Just an idiot :pac:
    sullivlo wrote: »
    What 3??
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Can't speak for the others, but I'm not one. Pinky swear it.

Us three. The only other ones on. Obviously.

Qb necro and sully. The only ones online.

Qb demod if you are a wolf.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Us three. The only other ones on. Obviously.

Sorry :( my brain isn't switched on today.

• Advertisement

I'm driving in about 10 mins so I'll miss the lynch. I really hope we're right. I think we are, but I was sure on Vale too :(

Advertisement