Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote: »
    Nope.

Munch = 4 v 2

Lynch wolf = 4 v 1

Munch = 3 v 1

Mislynch = 2 v 1

Munch for parity.

Well ****.

Id think GNR is the type of player to avoid heated discussions with teammates, for fear of slipping. Would anyone concur?

With this in mind, id think we need to be looking in 2d, sully, qb, bh.

Sully and GNR traded votes d1 and d2. Would be good cover if they planned it that way. Why didnt you stick with GNR sully? You jumped on the vale wagon fairly late. Afraid to outlie?

His vote on QB on D3 was of no consequence. She was under no pressure and there was no fear of her being lynched. it was BH or Vale up. Adds to the buss argument.

If im reading it right, i think all of our candidates have voted for one another at some stage? Is that right? So we are looking at buss prep one way or another.

If i dont get on in the AM and die as i expect, id go for Hello 2d.

After that Sully.

I have a weird feeling about Ecto too. She is interactions immune for Friday and today unfortunately. BUT total interactions for D1 - D2 are also very low. 3 one way and 1 the other. So definitely a candidate imo.

I want to believe QB is village but cant shake the feeling of a buss.

Think thats my thoughts though :D

Hello 2d is my gamble.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I think if we are lynching tomorrow it's always 2D. I wanna read GnR's ISO though before I make a full decision on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Baggly wrote: »
    Id think GNR is the type of player to avoid heated discussions with teammates, for fear of slipping. Would anyone concur?

With this in mind, id think we need to be looking in 2d, sully, qb, bh.

Sully and GNR traded votes d1 and d2. Would be good cover if they planned it that way. Why didnt you stick with GNR sully? You jumped on the vale wagon fairly late. Afraid to outlie?

His vote on QB on D3 was of no consequence. She was under no pressure and there was no fear of her being lynched. it was BH or Vale up. Adds to the buss argument.

If im reading it right, i think all of our candidates have voted for one another at some stage? Is that right? So we are looking at buss prep one way or another.
    I don’t know why I switched from him. I guess I just felt others were more wolfy?

Can’t explain the vale thing beyond getting caught up in the madness. I was suss of qb and vale and something Bh said (about going with my gut on most wolfy or something) and then the chaos around people jumping on Bh/vale I thought vale was more wolfy so voted. But it was defo my interaction with Bh that put me towards qb/vale. Could he have been trying to pocket me to remove the shade from him?

• Advertisement

Who is your initial lynch candidate for tomorrow sully?

And can you remind me what made you suss of GNR. You werent around much so i wonder what caught your attention.

If i dont get on in the AM and die as i expect, id go for Hello 2d.

After that Sully.

I have a weird feeling about Ecto too. She is interactions immune for Friday and today unfortunately. BUT total interactions for D1 - D2 are also very low. 3 one way and 1 the other. So definitely a candidate imo.

I want to believe QB is village but cant shake the feeling of a buss.

Think thats my thoughts though :D

Hello 2d is my gamble.
    Since qb has been more active I’m losing wolfy vibes from her for sure.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just launching these here so I can look at them together.

D1 Lynch results.
    no lynch = 3 - tusk, Loughc, Bounty Hunter
    Ectoplasm = 2 - quickbeam, duffman13
    tusk = 2 - Necro, Green&Red
    Baggly = 1 - Clarabel
    bounty hunter = 1 - Baggly
    Green&Red = 1 - sullivlo
    Ezra Scary Tenor = 1 - TheValeyard
    sullivlo = 1 - Ezra Scary Tenor
    TheValeyard = 1 - Ectoplasm

Day 2
    Clarabel = 4 - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, duffman13, Necro
    Ezra Scary Tenor = 2 - Ectoplasm, sullivlo
    Necro = 2 - Clarabel, TheValeyard
    bounty hunter = 1 - tusk
    Green&Red = 1 - Ezra Scary Tenor
    sullivlo = 1 - Green&Red
    tusk = 1 - quickbeam
    no lynch = 0

Day 3
    TheValeyard = 6 - Baggly, Pawwed Rig(tusk), Bounty Hunter, sullivlo, Necro, quickbeam
    bounty hunter = 2 - TheValeyard, Ezra Scary Tenor
    quickbeam = 1 - Green&Red
    no lynch = 1 - Ectoplasm

Day 4
    Green&Red: 5 - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, sullivlo, quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter: 1 - Green&Red
    No Lynch: 2 - Ectoplasm, Ezra Scary Tenor

2D's vote on GnR day 2 is a very bad look tbh. Need to read exactly why he votes him because they barely ever bring it up again iirc.

Sully is a little different as GnR dives on her early Monday after she voted him day 1. He actually deals with that vote as opposed to just ignoring 2D entirely.

Ecto and sully both voting 2D on day 2 confuses things. I think if there's a wolf there it's Ecto tbh. Plus 2D voted for sully day 1. I'm not sure if I see a wolf team where both other members stick a vote on sully on different days.

quickbeam's votes are dodgy as fook as well. The random vote on Ecto day 1 is bizarre, and they don't really revisit it at all. Then she votes tusk/Pawwed day 2 before joining the main wagons days 3 and 4.

Bounty's votes are a really good look tbh. Not necessarily because of who he's voting, but main wagon people have been munched every single day.

Lough - No Lynch (tusk/Pawwed and BH there)
    duffers - Clara (Baggly, Necro, BH)
    Pawwed - (Baggly, Necro, BH, sully, quickbeam)

Also I don't think Bounty as a wolf munches both day 1 No Lynchers. I think he's clean tbh.

I'm ignoring Baggly as he's more or less lock clear.

sullivlo wrote: »
    The lady doth protest too much.

Think I'll vote you tonight.

This is my post being suss of g&r. It was to do with his timing of votes and bringing questions on himself for no reason. Nobody asked him anything and he just said “I’m not a wolf” or similar. It was against the run of the thread and made me question him.

• Advertisement

2D's vote on GnR day 2 is a very bad look tbh. Need to read exactly why he votes him because they barely ever bring it up again iirc.

Sully is a little different as GnR dives on her early Monday after she voted him day 1. He actually deals with that vote as opposed to just ignoring 2D entirely.

Ecto and sully both voting 2D on day 2 confuses things. I think if there's a wolf there it's Ecto tbh. Plus 2D voted for sully day 1. I'm not sure if I see a wolf team where both other members stick a vote on sully on different days.

quickbeam's votes are dodgy as fook as well. The random vote on Ecto day 1 is bizarre, and they don't really revisit it at all. Then she votes tusk/Pawwed day 2 before joining the main wagons days 3 and 4.

Bounty's votes are a really good look tbh. Not necessarily because of who he's voting, but main wagon people have been munched every single day.

Lough - No Lynch (tusk/Pawwed and BH there)
    duffers - Clara (Baggly, Necro, BH)
    Pawwed - (Baggly, Necro, BH, sully, quickbeam)

Also I don't think Bounty as a wolf munches both day 1 No Lynchers. I think he's clean tbh.

I'm ignoring Baggly as he's more or less lock clear.
    I think ecto looks dodgy, and her vote moving yesterday was just plain wtf.

sullivlo wrote:
    This is my post being suss of g&r. It was to do with his timing of votes and bringing questions on himself for no reason. Nobody asked him anything and he just said “I’m not a wolf†or similar. It was against the run of the thread and made me question him.

It's funny cos I thought he was a villager cos of that but clearly he panicked as it looked bandwagony.

Good look for me there too tbh, but I would say that lol

Right so here's some of GnR's ISO - I've tried to pick out the good bits but feel free to have a look yourselves.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Agreed, was expecting him to show up last minute

Necros switching votes is wolfie IMO

So immediately post no lynch he's on to shading me. He knows he's made too big a deal out of the simultaneous votes and needs to try and dump some shade.
    BH, can you explain this? You seem to be saying here that we need to watch that inactive players are not voting but then you go and don’t vote?

It’s beyond strange, if I was the FBI guy this is where my inspection would be

The next morning he's shading BH now, trying to steer the FBI check onto him. Now if Bounty is a wolf he could do this and easily have the third wolf do the munching in case FBI listens.

Though I think it's just steering tbh.

Most of day 1 is spent toing and froing with Baggly, there isn't much in terms of reads its just defensiveness so I've skipped it - this is the next interesting post. Could be some gold here.

He posts not an FFA, but a reads list :D

BH - it feels like they have been after me hard, but no vote here which is weird! Almost like they were putting the heat on me but had Clara lined up, if people had moved to me they would have too. F**k it, purely on the basis of Necro vetoing me I’d have voted me. I’ll be keeping my eye here

Necro- I wanta see some wagonomics outta this guy todau, I know we haven’t found a wolf, and everyone seems weirdly ok with that, but let’s face it your either going to be munched or lynched soon, if your not a wolf the wolves will munch you, otherwise we’ll habe to lynch you in case you are. One of my strongest village feels, I don’t think he’d be as ballsy to go low posting whilst a wolf. Also - really appreciate the low posting

2D- is 2D a man 2D or a girl 2D would be my first question? I find their posting style weird to say the least. They said there was reasons behind it in the last game but I died early, doesn’t explain why they’re at it here. Despite that weird
    Stuff I’m villaging here

Baggly- straight up think bags is a wolf, I get that he’s done great work with his spreadsheet but that’s a tactic IMO. Baggly doesn’t bus people but he does do lots of “village” work

Tusk/Paw - really impressed that paw took the time to read the whole thread, like really. Consider myself pocketed for that alone. Tusk was his usual manic self with the voting and the accusation. Almost certain they’re village

Sulli - a teacher I think? Lots of people have said how she’s not round to post much but she’s never gone postal over them saying that? I would have lost the plot with that accusation but then I’m defensive. Sully is one of these people I struggle to get a read on. If she’s a wolf would I be surprised? No

Vale - another blind spot for me, can’t think of anything they’ve done that’s pulsed me either way, MEH

Ecto - like myself, high on FFAs but she has no vote? Weird. BUT I do think she’s village

QB - UNBELIEVABLY quiet, this is a new QB, has a post there about how meta her play is. And I’d almost believe her, almost. Part of a three person dream team

Duff - my favourite for a wolf, has just been that bit off, poking in here and there without actually doing anything constructive, gets in little scuffles without ever really getting dirty, had there been a vote there yet? Just checked, didn’t think so

Right so I've bolded the two I find interesting here. On the face of it, it does look like GnR has lots to say about 2D but just read it. There's no substance to it whatsoever.

Same with Ecto. Some blather about FFAs, and a village read. If Vale wasn't flipped I lock him wolf off this post tbh, it's just so blah but in a way it's good that's narrowed down.

Thanks!

My #FFA3 or #3FFA would read

Duffers
    Baggly
    QB

At the moment with a side of BH

The only FFA of GnR's I can find. See how he's pushing QB to the front here? That starts to steamroll today now.

On top of that he names his munch target here pre-munch, so his plan for the day is plain to go after Baggly and QB. I don't think he names a wolf on his FFA with the knowledge duffers is gonna die and flip village.

From your table I’ve yet to interact with Duffers but he is my strongest wolf read and currently where my vote would be

You want something concrete

You said yesterday that your table would lead us to a killer, I’m flat out accusing you of providing data that’s useless. I pointed to a previous game where YOU claimed it led to a wolf. The truth was the seer led you to me being a wolf, I accused QB and you guys killed her. YOU ignored your own data and now with no way of knowing you’re saying that same data would have led you to my wolf buddies? But st the same time you didn’t lynch either of them after that?

So yes, I’m calling BS on your helpfulness, this is what wolf Baggly does

And what’s more - the fact QB hasn’t been all over you is even more dodge, she’s your wolf buddy

Again, arguing with Baggly over the data - there's definitely something in it that he doesn't want people to look at.

Final line also pushing QB as a wolf again.
    I have stated this a flaw of mine in previous games, I could go whole games and not interact with someone. For further proof I don’t believe I’ve interacted with Ecto, 2D or Vale at all this game. That’s half the roster

Like I say it’s something I do all the time and I know it. If i was a wolf you can be sure I’d have gone out of my way to interact with everyone after I posted this yesterday, I didn’t, purely cause I didn’t feel I had to

More interaction talk and I reckon this could be a crazy soft defence. He's got player salad in there and Vale is now flipped.

Am I crazy thinking he'd name the full team there as a defence for not talking or interacting with them? With a side of another low poster there for some nice shade.

32 viewing and no one posting

Obviously glad to have the noose around my neck

This post is just bizarre. I read it now and wonder if it was meant for the wolf room. It's just so out of place. He had no votes at this time....??

It seems to me that Sully is coming around to my way of thinking!
    No harm but what you’ve posted looks like a logical progression over the course of a game

You’re way too calm QB

Wolfie calm

Later in the day and back on QB being a wolf. Pushing the idea to sully - interesting words here - logical progression. Sully voted GnR on Day 1???

I think he's trying to pocket sully here if I'm honest.
    Lads I have been banging this drum for a while but QB is a feckin wolf

Stone cold

Another run at QB - yeah I just don't feel this as a team tbh. The language re: QB is a bit harsh, I just don't think this is staged tbh. He's trying to pull a villager or two onto her here for cover, imo anyways.

Right so there's feck all from him then post munch we have an absolute flurry of activity when Pawwed dies

WTF
    Well that makes no sense, it’s just narrowing where we look
    Baggly any news?
    Necro, you pocketing POS, you absolute Mofo

When you see it now it’s so obvious

How the f**k could I have fallen for the veto, I’m a moron, Jesus Christ
    Even last nite when I was trying to work it out I had you in the good pile

1, 2, 3, 4 posts in rapid succession immediately trying to force the lynch onto me. It's all soooo staged. He knew exactly what was gonna happen here and just forced this way too early, as I said.

Remember I said I put myself in the shoes of a wolf to try and figure it out

So imagine I’m a wolf, I kill Baggly, I don’t want to narrow the pool of suspects, do that and wolf team probably wins
    There’s only one player who that isn’t good for, and that’s Necro, there’s posts there from Baggly saying lynch Necro
    So wolf Necro does the only thing that he can, he scrambles, tries to cause chaos by leaving Baggly alive

We talked about the panic yesterday but when did it start? It started when the two votes went on BH, only then, FFS we should have known, and there was Necro orchestrating the whole thing, with his vote on himself while he got the troops organised

See it's all planned out there for us, only switching me and BH in for him and the other plotters. Thanks for clearing that up GnR. Lol.

Necro and BH are two wolves

Going by the voting yesterday probably QB too but I’d have to look at the earlier patterns to confirm that. They controlled it like a puppet on a string yesterday

Again forces this - yesterday QB was a 'stone cold' wolf. But now we're locked down?
    I would have been in favour of a no lynch today but there’s no point now, now Baggly is munched and the three wolves can just sow discontent, try and hide one

Trying to force the lynch again, he just pushed it too hard early doors.
    Hilarious

I’d be fairly certain I’m on a team with 2D alright, he’s the one that started all the confusion yesterday by calling out the same bandwagon that was on Clara as being the same one as on Vale yesterday

Bolded part is great, I think he was kinda gloating here thinking I was a definite mislynch. He's also basically pushing the same argument 2D has been pushing all game here, 'those guys were definite villagers hurdy hur, I knew this but let them die anyways'
    For future reference BH - this was a misstep, I’d have figured it out anyway I think but this post was rehearsed in your head, a couple of minutes after the announcement and you have the wolf excuse ready to go

And here he doubles down on BH, he turns his attention away from me weirdly and focuses on Bounty, he's pushing his exact plan and his posting pattern post Pawwed munch onto Bounty.

So the only mention of Ecto comes where he village reads her based off minimal interaction.

The only time he mentions 2D before today is in the same post, again a village read.

This is the wolf team, I'm 99% convinced

Though something feels off.

Ecto was pushing pretty hard on 2D day 2. In fact a few of 2D's interactions that day were directly with Ecto and I even got into a back and forth over lynching Clara over 2D.

But if it's not Ecto then who?? I need to sleep on it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Relief is probably the best word with GnR turning red. He was my first wolf call of the game but then I grew less suspicious until yesterday when he went off the deep end hunting me & Necro. Vale being a villager made me question it right up to checking under sKs lynch spoiler though

2D I was confident was a wolf yesterday and tbh the interactions (or lack of at times), votes, being someone GnR said he wouldn’t consider and potential teams all seem to support this now

The third team member is harder to judge.
    I’d argue you could take me and Necro out of based on GnR pushing so hard on us yesterday when he just needed one villager dead didn’t matter which to get a wolf team. The day before that QB had been his main target so she could probably argue the same and then we have Baggly who is FBI.

Someone above could have been bussed hard but for now assuming that’s not the case and that wolf two is hello 2D I’m back to Sulli or Ecto for final wolf again (my wolf team before now was also GnR, 2D and 1 of Sulli or Ecto).

Sulli’s wolfiest behavior is stating who your top target is but following village opinion not your own for a vote imo like she did with QB and Vale

Ectos would be her drunkenly voting on me and then off me onto Vale. Unlike Sulli she avoided a lot of suspicion through not being about yesterday but has the perfect excuse in electronic picnic.

Not sure between these two tbh so... lynch the most wolfy! 2D

Not sure if they will actually kill Baggly now but I’m not going to suspect him in anyway if he survives. They still have a role blocker and may see someone else as a bigger threat right now.

Could be a much quieter day with the talkative wolf gone (as far as I’m concerned anyway) but this would be some comeback if the village could actually get all the wolves 1by1 and the extra time (unless the majority route is taken) could help with telling between Sulli & Ecto the latter of which is bound to get back from EP today right?

THERE'S SOMETHING THAT THE KOP WANTS YOU TO KNOOOOOW
    WE'VE GOT THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND HIS NAME IS BOBBY FIRMINOOOO.

Right so 2D.... I'm pretty convinced they're a wolf here but I wanted to run through their posts anyways.

Day 1:

Sorry girls and germs I was out for dindins with the mammy.

No consensus? We just paddling our own canoe tonight?

Meh. Looking for a consensus lynch. The only reason I'm really quoting this is because of their later behaviour in berating people who lynched the person who was well... the consensus lynch.

Day 2
    Ahhhh, the two enigmas of the last game collide. BH totally hoodwinked me, wasn't on my radar at all and to this day I still scratch my head about how you (GnR) played that game. I was cracking that we lost a villager (with essentially two lives) but had no regrets voting as it was based on evidence of how you played the game rather than a hunch.

And yes Ecto, it's out of reach of my comprehension anyway.

This is interesting as 2D directly responds to GnR here. It's a very safe way to respond to him though, there's not really anything there re: suspiciousness.

A little mention of Ecto there... I have to ask myself does a first time wolf mention both their buddies like this in an off-key manner? It's probably the easiest way to get some form of interaction - this is BEFORE Baggly produces his interactions stuff.

2D is gone then, pops back in here and there but this is a fairly robust response...
    Page after page of absolute waffle, utter bluster.

I read a couple of pages of jibberish, then a few pages later somebody is analysing it, combing through it like the State pathologist.

BH was spot on, people name someone and then give lamentable reasons instead of just saying 'just a hunch'. I'm then supposed to take their balderdash seriously, and then come in and offer my nonsense reply to said balderdash, adding to the big balderdash bonfire.

Maybe I'll understand it the more I play these games but it's perplexing to me.

Clarabel is TOO wolfy - safe.

'Chill' Necro and his 'veto' gimmick, TOO wolfy - safe.

Baggly is handy to have the around for the graphs and stats - safe.

If I had a multi-sided coin I'd flip it between the rest of ye. I'll be on a laptop this evening so I'll try wade through that swamp of bilge that has made up 7/8s of this thread.

Ok so this is the start of his 'defence' of his top villager - Clara... TOO wolfy. Hmmm. Not exactly convincing. Mentions me and Baggly as his villagers as well.

The next post is interesting. He picks out a random GnR post from about 4 hrs previous (again like before the munch of Lough) and gives an in-depth response.
    Maybe it's the previous game lingering in my head, and I'm trying not to let it, but I can't fathom you. You're playing this game much different. You were in a super strong position last time and made a pigs ear of it. Jeckyll and Hyde. A lot of your early posts were asking for answers that were obvious. Seemed like fodder.

I'm also not sure of your 'framing' rationale here. It'd be a truly wretched attempt to frame Clarabel given her back and forth with LoughC prior to lynch. Far too obvious. I don't think anyone has mentioned "LoughC was killed last night after that back and forth with Clarabel" as a reason for lynching Clarabel tonight.

I'm continuing my wade through the bilge. This just stood out for some reason. As I say, maybe it's the last game ringing in me ears.

Hard defense of Clara, some more substance at least this time.

A lot of it though is talking about the last game, I'm not even sure if GnR ever responds to either accusation - but at this point he hasn't voted.

I think he's looking for a reason here to jump on something... and low and behold....

Not even Det. Joe Kenda could pick apart those 40-odd pages. If someone has picked up something out of that, fairest of ****s to ye.

I was pig-headed and too linear in the last game and it got me nowhere. Vote changed to GnR.

Boom - he votes GnR - out of absolutely nowhere. He mentioned prior that he would likely still be voting sully, but this is a sudden about turn not really explained in the slightest. It's a really bad look tbh.

He's gone again then till post lynch and the captain hindsight routine begins.

I'm still perplexed by lynching Clarabel given what happened last night.

Fine, understandable post I guess
    At least we know it wasn't a double-bluff I suppose which is something to work off.

Kinda contradictory here though. *Shrugs*
    If Clarabel was a wolf there's no way LoughC would have been killed.

Again, flipping and flopping.
    I did point it out. I also said her, Necro and Baggly were out of bounds for me tonight. I probably could have been a bit more vocal about, that'd be a fair criticism.

Yep, you did tbf.
    I be a feller, GnR.

The reason I'm low posting is because I'm trying to add something of substance instead of just adding to the heap. There's too many people posting utter drivel and then saying "hey, look at me, I'm posting a lot and trying to help the village". I grew into the last game when the numbers decreased and there was less **** to sift through. Again, maybe that's something I'll cope with better with experience.

Clarabel last night is a good example. She has been front and centre from the getgo with lots of post, people have meticulously combed through said posts and somehow were convinced that she was the wolfiest. People are taking monotonous posts and making them a big deal. She was this games Choc Chip for me - the one I trusted most.

How experienced players deduced that she was the biggest threat last night is a touch suspicious to me.

This is quite shady, it's trying to poke at the experienced players re: Clara. Again, it's just talking about a dead player though, there's no reads or anything tbh.
    I still refuse to believe that four experienced players would vote for Clarabel with good grace and actually believe she's a wolf. I think there's at least one wolf hiding there.

Same thing again but at least they push forward about wolf hunting in that pack of 4 I guess.
    I'm resolutely against lynching Valeyard based on the paltry evidence provided.

I see Clarabels hangmen are all loosening the noose for Valeyard too.

Baggly and Necro are all over the shop, like dandelions in the breeze.

My lynch nomination will Baggly, BH or Necro.

Meh. And the defence of Vale begins. Doesn't really discuss the evidence, just starts defending him.
    You lynched the one person I trusted. You read the game horribly. You've now switched to Valeyard for absolutely no reason. Yer reason may as well be poems. Utter hogwash.

Maybe Baggly is the FBI. May someone else is and are keeping their powder dry for whatever reason. One thing though, there's no way experienced players read the game so abysmally with regards to Clarabel.

There's a wolf among ye.

First part is nonsensical, nowhere in any of his posts does he state this. Further defence of Vale. Very very easy to defend a villager when you know they're going to flip that way. Have done it myself as a wolf.
    Again, I think this is my third time addressing this. I made it clear she was one of the people off my table yesterday. I should have been more vocal and defensive of her, I cannot disagree with that. It's a fair criticism.

Which is why I'm gonna dig my heels in on Valeyard today unless one of you can come up with even a half-witted reason.

It's amazing that even though I don't post much, people still don't pay attention when I do.

I'm paying attention now, 2D. And all you're doing is talking in circles.

You or Necro.

Leaning towards you because if Valeyard is lynched tonight and is village, Necro will have lynched himself.

I'm putting Baggly to the side for now given their currently unchallenged claim.

:D Nope.
    Ecto is an odd one alright. Any time I see her post it seems to be about how wolfy I am.

Anyway, I've been honest and consistent about thinking there's a wolf among the Clarabel voters.

Once again doubling down on wolf in Clara voters. Slight mention of Ecto. Not sure what to make of it. Must check Ecto's day 1 posts.
    Words are secondary to me at this stage. An awful lot of misdirection going on all around. It was your actions in voting to lynch Clarabel that shot you up my list.

I am resolute in voting for you or Necro. I'm not moving off the two of ye today.

Yawn. Same again. Waffle about misdirection and defending Vale again.
    I have nothing to add. I've said I'm not stirring off BH or Necro. Words are secondary to me for now. The action of lynching Clarabel takes precedence for me. I think there's at least one wolf in that group.

I've put you to the side based on your unchallenged claim.

Basically the same post just worded differently.
    I'm aghast.

If Vale turns green, BH and/or Necro is a wolf. These two pushed vociferously for Clarabel despite her quite clearly not being a wolf when LoughC departed us. Now they're leading the charge on Vale based on the square root of nothing.

I think Necro has covered every permutation so he can say "Told ya so" no matter the outcome.

Again, defense of Vale. So very very convinced. Too much so, imo.
    I'm still with ya Vale. *hugs*

Bleh... such a pockety post.
    Nah. Claim seems sound.

Finally accepts Bagglys claim.
    How on this planet or any other one is Necro not at least in your top three?

Anyone trying to swerve away from Necro is going on my list.

Him and BH are pissing into the wind, they haven't a clue. They've ****ed up the village the last two nights.

Responds to QB I think putting up a list of players. Interesting they didn't then post for the entire day today??
    Well given that BH and Necro were top of my list before lynch and neither got lynched...
    I can't wait to see all the post match stats, graphs and interactions.

I've done pretty alright.

These three posts just read as gloating to me tbh. As I said, I think 2D and GnR played their hand far too early. It's about finding the third for me now.
    I was right about Clarabel which everyone should have been. Four experienced players lynching her thinking she's a wolf when LoughC dies after their back and forth.

I was right about Valeyard because your reasoning was non-existent.

Hardly makes me Joe Kenda. Fairly rudimentary reading of the game.

More gloating. Lol. Easy to say these things when you know the answers. Seriously over-egging the pudding re: Clara now.
    I'm not gloaty, I'm hoping people will actually listen to me for a change instead of swooning over you and BH when there's no evidence that ye are on the right path. Ye have us where we are.

Grand, maybe they would.... but you vanish for the day shortly after this. Why is that exactly??
    None of the others voted to lynch Clarabel. That for me is number one issue. I've said it since, I think there's a wolf in there. Four of ye voted. One is dead, the other is FBI.

As QB said, there was a major swing away from Necro yesterday. He even voted to lynch himself during his 'woe is me' routine.

With the benefight of Necro's favourite word, there was no concerned effort to save Vale. There was one to save Necro.

So you say, yet the effort to save Necro was orchestrated by.... well, Necro ie myself. What can I say, I'm convincing. I'm also a villager.

And absolutely nothing post munch till this - post lynch.
    Oioi Playboy. Was just in to lynch BH and I did the sums.

I'm off again for a bit.

Sounds like he's given up tbh.

Necro: I’d agree they seem to have gotten a bit over confident yesterday, thinking it was already in the bag. That said they only need 1 and I’m not sure who the final wolf is

2D: got Bobby in my fantasy team so I’m sure you’re relieved about that ;) and Mane for that matter, good win even though it may have been expected vs Burnley.

Ref screwed Villa

• Advertisement

I don't think it's Ecto IF 2D is a wolf...

I mean I just can't see Ecto handling a newbie wolf like this. Someone sanity check me please.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    H2D is looking a bit wolfy to me. Was tempted to switch last night and may throw a vote on there today.
    Vale and Sully still too little to get a read on.

Why does H2D look wolfy? too many statements like this without reasoning.
    Their posts. Very observant but not actually much substance and the stealth vote last night. I was all for voting but just sliding into the voting thread and posting nothing here was sneaky.
    How do you work interactions out? Coz that doesn't look accurate to me. I'm pretty sure I've interacted with both BH & QB for example.
    Well I should've read that one before I posted :pac:
    While you're still wrong about me, I think you're right on this one. FFAs are a good way to go. Mine is currently #FFA1

H2D: Clearly paying attention to the thread but hasn't really posted much of substance and I felt like a few of their posts were made for the sake of it. The big one is sticking a vote on the vote thread without saying anything on game thread. Note QB did that too.

Vale: I said this last night, I thought their vote on H2D was possibly deliberately dodgy - didn't follow format of OP. Also, hasn't said anything of substance. Funny but not helpful posts. Felt like he deliberately ignored my vote on him...made a joke of it. A little too cool. Didn't really engage in the no lynch discussion.

QB: The whole "I don't want to but I'll go no lynch as I've no time" followed by "ok I'll vote but I'll use a randomiser" and then the "vote for me but I'm a villager" thing doesn't sit well. At 19:55 she is still saying vote for her so that a roled villager isn't hit (and at this point nobody has voted for her) but 10 minutes later there is a vote in on me. In this case it's not the vote on me (duffers revote of me would make him more suspicious in that case) it is the inconsistency.
    Another cryptic post. What does this mean?

Do you have an FFA (a list of 3 names of who you think is most wolfy and will likely vote for)?
    Was just about to post that I'm not moving my vote for now. A cryptic drive by post with no attempt to engage the questions being asked is not making me feel any different about H2D at all.
    Did the same the last game though. Got more involved later on.

Not against a 2D lynch but what info does it give us?
    Well if they are a wolf it gives us a wolf. As for info I'm not sure.
    Damn phone. I'm basing my vote on most likely wolf (to me) rather than info I can gain.
    That would be great, I'd take that all day every day over info but can we be certain?

I just don't want a runaway wagon on an absentee player as it gives us nothing in the event they flip village.
    Of course we can't be certain. And so far I think I'm only vote on H2D so hardly even a wagon yet.

And you didnt seem concerned by absentee players last night when tusk hadnt shown on thread - an absence which seems far more explainable last night than today.

This is reading as soft defense.
    I don't care if 2D is lynched, I'm just wondering is it the correct course of action to go after low posters this early in the game.

Like lynching me for example would give more info.

But if he's your best read as a wolf then that's fine. Just talking things through
    Vale
    Sully
    H2D
    Duffers

Have not voted.
    I'm going to vote shortly. I have said previously that h2d would be my target for the night. Just not fully decided.

I was leaning village for qb but something about her posts this evening is confusing me. I don't know what it is though.
    My issue is I nearly ALWAYS think Clara is a wolf. Although the last time I said that and didn't act on it she was a wolf...
    Vote changed from what? That was your first vote today as far as I can see.

Why Green & Red? Not saying you're wrong (although I still think you're a good shout as a wolf) but if you have reasons, giving them can help the village.

Baggly - Feels village to me. A little less cage rattly than usual imo but still trying to push buttons and provoke reactions.

Pawwed Rig - I never saw it with tusk and PR seems to be doing their best to catch up. In my village pile for now.

Green& Red - Again feels village - over explained the vote at same time as Necro which actually worked to draw attention to it. A bit chaotic (not using the d word) which seems more village than not.

Necro - Was in my village pile, now in my possible wolf pile. I gave reasons for this last night - soft defense of 2D etc. - and trying to get this done.

2D - Can't shake the feeling of wolf. Mostly gut read right now.

Sulli - Feel a bit pocketed by sulli which has me wary. Basically used my FFA and has agreed with a lot of what I've said. Could easily be village but not enough there to put her in village pile yet

Vale - Drops in and out. Hasn't said or done much.

BH - Possible Duff partner but less likely with updated FFA. If I'm wrong on QB though, still a possibility.

QB - Playing a very strange game which could be deliberate way to avoid the meta of non-anon.

Duff - Late vote on Clarabel despite going after me most of the time. Is either wolf or tunnelling hard.

This is Ecto's last post of any real substance before EP landed.

The bolded parts are interesting, she was more vocal with her thoughts on 2D the following day. I'm wondering if someone (not me, please don't make me do it) can work out the timeline between Baggly dropping the interactions analysis and Ecto pushing 2D as a wolf.

If it happens afterwards it could be a light bus, because it kind of evaporates after this and her voting becomes a bit erratic.

The village read on GnR I can't actually fault her on tbh because up until this morning I was in exactly the same boat tbh.

Not sure what the last line means though... chaotic moreso means wolfy to me, not village. And what's the d word???

I don't think it's Ecto IF 2D is a wolf...

I mean I just can't see Ecto handling a newbie wolf like this. Someone sanity check me please.

I’m confident 2D is a wolf so that will be helpful if so, def focused on 2D first myself though. I reckon I won’t be able to provide similar ISO’s etc today, another day of phone posting for me until I get home late tonight most likely.

This is Ecto's last post of any real substance before EP landed.

The bolded parts are interesting, she was more vocal with her thoughts on 2D the following day. I'm wondering if someone (not me, please don't make me do it) can work out the timeline between Baggly dropping the interactions analysis and Ecto pushing 2D as a wolf.

If it happens afterwards it could be a light bus, because it kind of evaporates after this and her voting becomes a bit erratic.

The village read on GnR I can't actually fault her on tbh because up until this morning I was in exactly the same boat tbh.

Not sure what the last line means though... chaotic moreso means wolfy to me, not village. And what's the d word???

I think the d word was defensive. GnR does not like being called defensive and it was one of the things I called him early door that riled him up iirc

Ok so I went back as I always do... lol.

Couple of random things:

HasQB been on at all today?
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Here. On lunch. Busy at work so not getting to read as properly as I’d like during work hours.

Any questions? I have another 20 minutes.
    GENIE much?
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Not usually. But is it so incredible someone might be around at lunch time when not around before?

Shade much?

This interaction alone probably spews QB clear tbh.

H2D is looking a bit wolfy to me. Was tempted to switch last night and may throw a vote on there today.
    Vale and Sully still too little to get a read on.

Ecto's first mention of 2D. It's before the interactions stuff is posted.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Honestly at this point my FFA looks like this:

Clarabel - Honestly feels very forced and contrived in the game, I am not sure what to make of her and find her difficult to get a good read on. Has posted a fair oul bit and todays posting is a little bit more coherent but reading back yesterday doesnt sit to well with me at the moment. Also said she knew why Tusk was in someone elses FFA so that person didnt need to mention it despite no reasoning being given. I asked and got no reply.

GnR or Necro - I dont think both are a wolf weirdly but the timing of the votes late last night was certainly odd. GnR I felt over compensated for the late vote and I get people may read too much into something but that level of protest was a little OTT for a day 0 lynch vote. Necro, isnt as on point as usual IMO but then its only literally 24 hours in the game. I just felt the vote on Tusk as a no poster was dangerous considering we could have lost a roled villager not around to defend themselves.

Ecto - Again based on last nights interactions and lots of posts around lynch time aswell. Would a villager advocate a lynch vote when no vote was an option, probably tbh. You would find it harder to stand over a no lynch vote than you would a throwaway vote. As per last night, feel she was trying to earn village points.

BH and Tusk if they are wolves, then them eliminating Loughc was a bizarre move so I kinda cant see it being the case.

Caught this too - duffers FFA - I wonder if he was killed for this. If Ecto is a wolf he's pretty bloody accurate here. GnR mention alone wouldn't be much to dwell on tbh but Ecto's inclusion, the constant back and forth....

I mean it's very very possible.

Baggly are you claiming FBI man?
    Cause that’s how it’s coming across

If you’re not then you’re “I have my reasons” are as I’ve said to you already nonsense, we’re all just going on spec so far. To be soft claiming the only good role left is weird for a lot of reasons

I don’t like it at all

Then GnR calls out Baggly (rightly as it happens). This baffles me. Why did they not kill Baggly early.

This is a known wolf calling out the semi-seer.

I believe Baggly but if that was my inkling towards him and I'm a wolf he dies that night, no ifs buts or maybes.

Interactions analysis

D1 Interactions N1 Interactions Baggly bounty hunter Clarabel duffman13 Ectoplasm Green&Red Hello 2D Loughc Necro quickbeam sullivlo TheValeyard tusk
    Baggly 15 6 0 1 4 0 9 0 0 3 1 1 0 1 0
    bounty hunter 15 1 4 0 2 1 1 2 1 1 3 0 0 1 0
    Clarabel 26 14 6 2 1 0 3 1 1 6 11 3 0 0 2
    duffman13 6 6 1 0 2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Ectoplasm 17 10 10 0 4 7 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 0 0
    Green&Red 1 6 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2
    Hello 2D 2 2 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
    Loughc 7 7 3 1 4 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 1
    Necro 24 7 3 1 11 1 3 2 1 3 0 2 0 3 0
    quickbeam 8 0 0 0 2 0 0 1 1 0 3 0 0 1 0
    sullivlo 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
    TheValeyard 8 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 1 1 0
    tusk 0 7 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 0

Finally, the first (albeit flawed) table.

So Ecto's suspicions on 2D started before this. I'm kinda thinking she's a villager tbh.

But that FFA from duffers, and his death night 2.... hmmmmm.

I think the d word was defensive. GnR does not like being called defensive and it was one of the things I called him early door that riled him up iirc

Ah that makes sense, thanks BH

There has to be a reason duffers was munched night 2. I think it's his FFA tbh.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Relief is probably the best word with GnR turning red. He was my first wolf call of the game but then I grew less suspicious until yesterday when he went off the deep end hunting me & Necro. Vale being a villager made me question it right up to checking under sKs lynch spoiler though

2D I was confident was a wolf yesterday and tbh the interactions (or lack of at times), votes, being someone GnR said he wouldn’t consider and potential teams all seem to support this now

Can you point us to your posts that show that, Bounty? It would help alleviate any worries that your bust up with GnR yesterday morning was staged to make the survivor look golden.

Possible combinations: (assuming baggly is good)
    Bh/necro
    Bh/ecto
    Bh/h2d
    Bh/qb
    Bh/sully
    Necro/ecto
    Necro/h2d
    Necro/qb
    Necro/sully
    Ecto/h2d
    Ecto/qb
    Ecto/sully
    H2d/qb
    H2d/sully
    Qb/sully

Are these right?

These are the combos with GnR in it, and with those ruled out at the bottom. I've no problem ruling some of them in again if somebody has good reason to.

Ectoplasm Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor
    Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor quickbeam
    Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor sullivlo
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor 2D / Bounty combo / Bounty/GnR combo
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red quickbeam Bounty/GnR combo
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red sullivlo Bounty/GnR combo
    Bounty Hunter Ectoplasm Green&Red Bounty/GnR combo
    Ectoplasm Green&Red quickbeam Ecto/QB combo
    Ectoplasm Green&Red sullivlo Ecto/Sully combo
    Ectoplasm Green&Red Necro GnR / Necro combo
    Green&Red Ezra Scary Tenor Necro GnR / Necro combo
    Green&Red Necro sullivlo GnR / Necro combo / Necro/Sully combo
    Bounty Hunter Green&Red Necro GnR / Necro combo / Bounty/GnR combo
    Green&Red Necro quickbeam GnR / Necro combo / Necro/QB combo
    Green&Red sullivlo quickbeam Sully/QB combo

• Advertisement

Updated with latest information:

Lynch 1:
    No Lynch (3) - Bounty Hunter, Loughc, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Ectoplasm (2) - duffman13, quickbeam
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (2) - Green&Red, Necro
    Baggly (1) - Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Baggly
    Green&Red (1) - sullivlo
    Ezra Scary Tenor (1) - TheValeyard
    sullivlo (1) - Ezra Scary Tenor
    TheValeyard (1) - Ectoplasm

Lynch 2:
    Clarabel (4) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, duffman13, Necro
    Ezra Scary Tenor (2) - Ectoplasm, sullivlo
    Necro (2) - Clarabel, TheValeyard
    Bounty Hunter (1) - tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Green&Red (1) - Ezra Scary Tenor
    sullivlo (1) - Green&Red
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (1) - quickbeam

Lynch 3:
    TheValeyard (6) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Bounty Hunter (2) - Ezra Scary Tenor, TheValeyard
    No Lynch (1) - Ectoplasm
    quickbeam (1) - Green&Red

Lynch 4:
    Green&Red (5) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo
    No Lynch (2) - Ectoplasm, Ezra Scary Tenor
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Green&Red

Advertisement