Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro's reads, GnR near the top.
    Necro wrote: »
    For me it goes

Necro
    Ecto
    Baggly (though this is dependent on his answers really)
    Pawwed (been very villagery since his rebirth)
    GnR
    BH
    sully
    duffers
    2D
    QB
    Vale

That's from village to wolfiness on how I'm feeling right now. May change when I take a read of some more posts.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    2D votes GnR.

Check out my 2D ISO.

He pulled up a 4 hr old GnR quote and randomly had this massive response where he barely says anything.

Then he votes him about 5 mins later.

It's like GnR was in the wolf room looking at the FFAs and said

'Jaysus lads I'm fooked will you throw and old vote on me there for distancing'

Its soooooo contrived the way it happened

Another exchange between GnR and Bounty.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    BH - it feels like they have been after me hard, but no vote here which is weird! Almost like they were putting the heat on me but had Clara lined up, if people had moved to me they would have too. F**k it, purely on the basis of Necro vetoing me I’d have voted me. I’ll be keeping my eye here

Necro- I wanta see some wagonomics outta this guy todau, I know we haven’t found a wolf, and everyone seems weirdly ok with that, but let’s face it your either going to be munched or lynched soon, if your not a wolf the wolves will munch you, otherwise we’ll habe to lynch you in case you are. One of my strongest village feels, I don’t think he’d be as ballsy to go low posting whilst a wolf. Also - really appreciate the low posting

2D- is 2D a man 2D or a girl 2D would be my first question? I find their posting style weird to say the least. They said there was reasons behind it in the last game but I died early, doesn’t explain why they’re at it here. Despite that weird
    Stuff I’m villaging here

Baggly- straight up think bags is a wolf, I get that he’s done great work with his spreadsheet but that’s a tactic IMO. Baggly doesn’t bus people but he does do lots of “village” work

Tusk/Paw - really impressed that paw took the time to read the whole thread, like really. Consider myself pocketed for that alone. Tusk was his usual manic self with the voting and the accusation. Almost certain they’re village

Sulli - a teacher I think? Lots of people have said how she’s not round to post much but she’s never gone postal over them saying that? I would have lost the plot with that accusation but then I’m defensive. Sully is one of these people I struggle to get a read on. If she’s a wolf would I be surprised? No

Vale - another blind spot for me, can’t think of anything they’ve done that’s pulsed me either way, MEH

Ecto - like myself, high on FFAs but she has no vote? Weird. BUT I do think she’s village

QB - UNBELIEVABLY quiet, this is a new QB, has a post there about how meta her play is. And I’d almost believe her, almost. Part of a three person dream team

Duff - my favourite for a wolf, has just been that bit off, poking in here and there without actually doing anything constructive, gets in little scuffles without ever really getting dirty, had there been a vote there yet? Just checked, didn’t think so
    You don't trust me but I actually agree with a lot of those reads and appreciate you putting so many opinions on the thread
    Thanks!

My #FFA3 or #3FFA would read

Duffers
    Baggly
    QB

At the moment with a side of BH
    I said it's a bit early but what harm in having info out there early

#FFA3

Duff
    QB
    Vale

and itd be a side of 2D or GnR if one of those is wrong for me.
    Fair point on the earliness but counter to that is that I could be dead in 20 minutes and I find my opinions to be really, really important

Couldn't see what this was in reply to? A possible back room comment? Could have just missed it.
    I be a feller, GnR.

The reason I'm low posting is because I'm trying to add something of substance instead of just adding to the heap. There's too many people posting utter drivel and then saying "hey, look at me, I'm posting a lot and trying to help the village". I grew into the last game when the numbers decreased and there was less **** to sift through. Again, maybe that's something I'll cope with better with experience.

Clarabel last night is a good example. She has been front and centre from the getgo with lots of post, people have meticulously combed through said posts and somehow were convinced that she was the wolfiest. People are taking monotonous posts and making them a big deal. She was this games Choc Chip for me - the one I trusted most.

How experienced players deduced that she was the biggest threat last night is a touch suspicious to me.

Necro's wagonomic analysis (which we know wolf-Necro will manipulate):
    Conclusions:

Pawwed/tusk & BH most likely village from voting patterns

2D possibly village because no self-press day 1

Ecto, sully - light village. Changing their thought patterns clearly on thread.

Sully is kind of an enigma though as she hasn't many posts so would have less of a village lean here.

duffman - late votes, dodgy reasoning on Clara based off his posts. Has wolf equity

Baggly - eh... changes votes both days, first on Clara wagon (technically). Hard to say. Reads not always aligning with his FFAs. Posting interactions analysis which is helpful but his reads are not showing what his results are at all. Has wolf equity

quickbeam - bizarre voting pattern. Not really following the thread, bandwagoning and being antagonistic - has wolf equity but I'm wondering is that confirmation bias as she's pissing me off with her nonsense.

Valeyard - low posting - seemingly random votes, no reasoning. High wolf equity.

GnR - strange, early votes both days. Kinda tunnelly. Village lean, just. Has some wolf equity though.

So my own call -

duffers
    Vale
    QB

With a side of potentially Baggly or GnR if one of those is wrong.

And that's whats I gots.

Very hedgy, with three villagers in his final call.

• Advertisement

Necro and GnR on the same page. This was in reply to Baggly.
    If he is then the real FBI person should counterclaim. No point in staying hidden, we know they're alive.

He's probably telling the truth tbh. Thing about the interactions is that you can't actually make up the data, it's right there.

His conclusions are all over the place, as I keep going back to.

And yes Baggly, I agreed with your conclusions to your interaction data.

What I am saying, and what GnR is also saying is that your FFA does not follow your data which is a red flag.

My true vote is on Valeyard, he's completely skirting by and what Baggly's conclusions DO show is his lack of interactions at all.

What my voting data shows is that his votes are being cast without reasoning.

Add them together and he's my call for a wolf.

What I don't understand is why Baggly won't go there, he keeps skirting over him and is relying on these (to be proven horrifically wrong) tells that I'm a wolf.

Follow the data, the data doesn't lie. Players do.

Right I'm actually gone now.

Necro calling out GnR:
    Tell me GnR, is it you, 2D and sully?

It doesn't matter, you likely have this won as I doubt Baggly is for turning tbh.

It's either sully or Ecto.

But it's you and 2D, you both played your hands a bit early.

Gonna leave it there, as that brings us up to yesterday. But that's every mention of "GnR" from all alive players still around.

I'm about 80% sure Bounty is Village now.

Necro has some suspicious posts, but I think a wolf-Necro would create more distance, or be more antagonistic (if not actually bussing) a fellow wolf, so would be about 60% sure on Necro.

Very notable by their absences are mentions by 2D, Sully and Ecto to anything GnR had to say.

Check out my 2D ISO.

Got it handy?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

quickbeam wrote: »
    Gonna leave it there, as that brings us up to yesterday. But that's every mention of "GnR" from all alive players still around.

Necro has some suspicious posts, but I think a wolf-Necro would create more distance, or be more antagonistic (if not actually bussing) a fellow wolf, so would be about 60% sure on Necro.

Very notable by their absences are mentions by 2D, Sully and Ecto to anything GnR had to say.

hey QB
    source.gif

good work guys although it does seem we are coming back to the same conclusion again. GnR (now confirmed), 2D and 1 of Ecto or Sully.

If only 2D had posted more we could check his links to others like you have been doing with GnR

• Advertisement

hey QB
    source.gif

good work guys although it does seem we are coming back to the same conclusion again. GnR (now confirmed), 2D and 1 of Ecto or Sully.

If only 2D had posted more we could check his links to others like you have been doing with GnR

You have me worried again now. Above feels like a taunt.

You have me worried again now. Above feels like a taunt.

Nah im just back at my computer, said I'd have thrown up a smoking in sunglasses gif if I was home.

I do wish 2D had posted more though. There is def less to read into with regards his interactions

Nah im just back at my computer, said I'd have thrown up a smoking in sunglasses gif if I was home.

I do wish 2D had posted more though. There is def less to read into with regards his interactions

Ah. I was thinking more along the lines of:

s0eandh.gif

Ah. I was thinking more along the lines of:

s0eandh.gif

Nah I'm a total sexist and your a lady so Audrey Hepburn it is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm only in the land of living now so only catching up.

Agree that 2d is a wolf.

I also agree that BH looks village.

I'm not so sure on necro. He is playing a strange game. Village lean but still unsure.

For me, ecto is trouble. I'll look into her more today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Day 5 ends with a majority lynch.

C0153i.jpg

Professor Plum is dragged kicking and screaming into the garden where the guests have gotten constructed, sparing no expense, a fully kitted out gallows.

latest?cb=20170702121434

The newly hired executioneer carried out his job empeccibly.
    Professor Plum now dangles lifeless from the from the hangmans rope.

Deleted User is dead. They were
    a vanilla wolf.

Night 5 begins.

lynch results.

Ezra Scary Tenor = 4

When does Night 4 end?

Night 6 even.

Night 5 ends.

signs_miss_scarlet-1x_large.png

Miss Scarlett has been found dead.

Bounty Hunter is dead. A vanilla villager.

Day 6 begins and lynch is scheduled for monday night @ 9pm.

Updated with latest information:

Lynch 1:
    No Lynch (3) - Bounty Hunter, Loughc, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Ectoplasm (2) - duffman13, quickbeam
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (2) - Green&Red, Necro
    Baggly (1) - Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Baggly
    Green&Red (1) - sullivlo
    Deleted User (1) - TheValeyard
    sullivlo (1) - Deleted User
    TheValeyard (1) - Ectoplasm

Lynch 2:
    Clarabel (4) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, duffman13, Necro
    Deleted User (2) - Ectoplasm, sullivlo
    Necro (2) - Clarabel, TheValeyard
    Bounty Hunter (1) - tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Green&Red (1) - Deleted User
    sullivlo (1) - Green&Red
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (1) - quickbeam

Lynch 3:
    TheValeyard (6) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Bounty Hunter (2) - Deleted User, TheValeyard
    No Lynch (1) - Ectoplasm
    quickbeam (1) - Green&Red

Lynch 4:
    Green&Red (5) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo
    No Lynch (2) - Ectoplasm, Deleted User
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Green&Red[/QUOTE]

Lynch 5:
    Deleted User (4) - Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo
    No lynch (2) - Ectoplasm, Deleted User

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm only in the land of living now so only catching up.

Agree that 2d is a wolf.

I also agree that BH looks village.

I'm not so sure on necro. He is playing a strange game. Village lean but still unsure.

For me, ecto is trouble. I'll look into her more today.

Intriguing you'd say that right before Bounty gets eaten. :cool:

Oh, that was quick. Clearly someone online atm put in the order. Necro or Sully probably. I was too busy colouring in.

Who have we left?

Necro
    Quick
    Ecto
    Sully

One wolf in there.

My most likely candidate is ecto.

Intriguing you'd say that right before Bounty gets eaten. :cool:
    ?? I don’t know why that’s intriguing?

It's Ecto or sully.

Given Ecto was pushing 2D on day 2 when there was no pressure on her to do so, I cannot see her being a wolf.

So despite the votes, I'm probably going to vote sully IF we are lynching this time around.

And once more:

Lynch 1:
    No Lynch (3) - Bounty Hunter, Loughc, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Ectoplasm (2) - duffman13, quickbeam
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (2) - Green&Red, Necro
    Baggly (1) - Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Baggly
    Green&Red (1) - sullivlo
    Deleted User (1) - TheValeyard
    sullivlo (1) - Deleted User
    TheValeyard (1) - Ectoplasm

Lynch 2:
    Clarabel (4) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, duffman13, Necro
    Deleted User (2) - Ectoplasm, sullivlo
    Necro (2) - Clarabel, TheValeyard
    Bounty Hunter (1) - tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Green&Red (1) - Deleted User
    sullivlo (1) - Green&Red
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (1) - quickbeam

Lynch 3:
    TheValeyard (6) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Bounty Hunter (2) - Deleted User, TheValeyard
    No Lynch (1) - Ectoplasm
    quickbeam (1) - Green&Red

Lynch 4:
    Green&Red (5) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo
    No Lynch (2) - Ectoplasm, Deleted User
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Green&Red

Lynch 5:
    Deleted User (4) - Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo
    No lynch (2) - Ectoplasm, Deleted User

I mean... sully's votes are a good look but they come at a time when she's under little to no pressure.

And none of them are really followed up on.

On day 3 sully completely drops of GnR's radar as he starts pushing duffers, QB and Baggly.

I think it has to be sully.

I mean... sully's votes are a good look but they come at a time when she's under little to no pressure.

And none of them are really followed up on.

On day 3 sully completely drops of GnR's radar as he starts pushing duffers, QB and Baggly.

I think it has to be sully.
    There will be egg on your face because it’s not me. Voting for team mates early on? Especially when one is in line for the chop? Why would I have stuck on h2d if he was on my team and there was a risk of him being munched?

Day 6 ends with a majority.

Nobody was lynched.

Night 6 begins.

lynch results.

no lynch = 3

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    There will be egg on your face because it’s not me. Voting for team mates early on? Especially when one is in line for the chop? Why would I have stuck on h2d if he was on my team and there was a risk of him being munched?
    Munched should read lynched.

Advertisement