Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    I mean... sully's votes are a good look but they come at a time when she's under little to no pressure.

And none of them are really followed up on.

On day 3 sully completely drops of GnR's radar as he starts pushing duffers, QB and Baggly.

I think it has to be sully.

What jumps out at me, because it involved me, was her half-hearted "something about QB" accusations, yet never voting for me. Was ultimate hedging. I was an easy target because I wasn't being very helpful to the village during the work week, and she probably expected a bandwagon on me, and she wanted to be seen on it nice and early, and yet I was a viable excuse when I flipped red that she could say: "well, she was acting weirdly, an easy mistake to think she was a wolf."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well the next munch will tell a lot. Please let it be me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

quickbeam wrote: »
    What jumps out at me, because it involved me, was her half-hearted "something about QB" accusations, yet never voting for me. Was ultimate hedging. I was an easy target because I wasn't being very helpful to the village during the work week, and she probably expected a bandwagon on me, and she wanted to be seen on it nice and early, and yet I was a viable excuse when I flipped red that she could say: "well, she was acting weirdly, an easy mistake to think she was a wolf."
    But I said yesterday that I was wrong about you during the week and that I think you’re village.

If it ends up being you, Necro....

giphy.gif

sullivlo wrote: »
    But I said yesterday that I was wrong about you during the week and that I think you’re village.

Yeah, when it was obvious that others weren't jumping on to me. At the time, I seemed like an easy target.

• Advertisement

When does night end?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It's not me. Jesus sure weren't 2D AND GnR pushing me hard, do you think I ever let myself be bussed like that.

Not in a million years.

Maybe it's Ecto and she only put in one placeholder (for Bounty) and not a second?

Win or lose, at least it wasn't a walkover, like it was looking this time yesterday.

When does night end?

Or, put it like this: do I have time to watch a film, or should I hang on?

• Advertisement

Or that's what the last wolf wishes us to think.

I'm gonna keep an open mind here for now BUT

QB - would have had to have been hard bussed by GnR from day 2.

Ecto - goes hard on 2D day 2 from early on. Ecto bussing a newbie with GnR up the totem poll on FFAs? Can't see it.

sully - votes give her a good look. BUT they kinda go against what her reads are. GnR day 1 is the outlier, but maybe wolf!sully sees an early opportunity to gain some credit if GnR flips later on. He was never likely to be lynched, and panicked about the simultaneous votes. 2D votes her again, safe place for wolves to hide on each other with No Lynch looking likely.
    Day 2 GnR avoids Clara for wagonomics, votes sully for 'OMGUS' reasons.

The main outlier is that risky vote on 2D - could have got them killed but that being said I had telegraphed I was gonna slam Clara at 8.59pm so maybe confidence 2D would be grand? I dunno. This vote is the one that makes me have doubts tbh.

GnR then drops his read of sully entirely from day 2 - FFAs duffers, Baggly and QB.

Meh. I'm looking for his readslist right now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Maybe it's Ecto and she only put in one placeholder (for Bounty) and not a second?

It's not me. I'm just home now and have access to glorious Wi-Fi.

Green&Red wrote: »
    BH - it feels like they have been after me hard, but no vote here which is weird! Almost like they were putting the heat on me but had Clara lined up, if people had moved to me they would have too. F**k it, purely on the basis of Necro vetoing me I’d have voted me. I’ll be keeping my eye here

Necro- I wanta see some wagonomics outta this guy todau, I know we haven’t found a wolf, and everyone seems weirdly ok with that, but let’s face it your either going to be munched or lynched soon, if your not a wolf the wolves will munch you, otherwise we’ll habe to lynch you in case you are. One of my strongest village feels, I don’t think he’d be as ballsy to go low posting whilst a wolf. Also - really appreciate the low posting

2D- is 2D a man 2D or a girl 2D would be my first question? I find their posting style weird to say the least. They said there was reasons behind it in the last game but I died early, doesn’t explain why they’re at it here. Despite that weird
    Stuff I’m villaging here

Baggly- straight up think bags is a wolf, I get that he’s done great work with his spreadsheet but that’s a tactic IMO. Baggly doesn’t bus people but he does do lots of “village” work

Tusk/Paw - really impressed that paw took the time to read the whole thread, like really. Consider myself pocketed for that alone. Tusk was his usual manic self with the voting and the accusation. Almost certain they’re village

Sulli - a teacher I think? Lots of people have said how she’s not round to post much but she’s never gone postal over them saying that? I would have lost the plot with that accusation but then I’m defensive. Sully is one of these people I struggle to get a read on. If she’s a wolf would I be surprised? No

Vale - another blind spot for me, can’t think of anything they’ve done that’s pulsed me either way, MEH

Ecto - like myself, high on FFAs but she has no vote? Weird. BUT I do think she’s village

QB - UNBELIEVABLY quiet, this is a new QB, has a post there about how meta her play is. And I’d almost believe her, almost. Part of a three person dream team

Duff - my favourite for a wolf, has just been that bit off, poking in here and there without actually doing anything constructive, gets in little scuffles without ever really getting dirty, had there been a vote there yet? Just checked, didn’t think so

It's sully.

No villager who votes sully day 2 does a 360 like that on her overnight.

It's sully.

Remember that time I caught you through fixxxer's readlist QB?

This is the exact same. I'm like 95% confident it's sully

Or that's what the last wolf wishes us to think.

I'm gonna keep an open mind here for now BUT

QB - would have had to have been hard bussed by GnR from day 2.

Ecto - goes hard on 2D day 2 from early on. Ecto bussing a newbie with GnR up the totem poll on FFAs? Can't see it.

sully - votes give her a good look. BUT they kinda go against what her reads are. GnR day 1 is the outlier, but maybe wolf!sully sees an early opportunity to gain some credit if GnR flips later on. He was never likely to be lynched, and panicked about the simultaneous votes. 2D votes her again, safe place for wolves to hide on each other with No Lynch looking likely.
    Day 2 GnR avoids Clara for wagonomics, votes sully for 'OMGUS' reasons.

The main outlier is that risky vote on 2D - could have got them killed but that being said I had telegraphed I was gonna slam Clara at 8.59pm so maybe confidence 2D would be grand? I dunno. This vote is the one that makes me have doubts tbh.

GnR then drops his read of sully entirely from day 2 - FFAs duffers, Baggly and QB.

Meh. I'm looking for his readslist right now
    Do you really think I’d be stupid enough to vote for my team mates consecutively with no real reason?! I was skim playing up until yesterday because I was in school. Forgive me for changing my mind as I got more involved in the game :rolleyes:

I also believe that you said that my changing thoughts was a positive for the village. Why has that changed? Trying to put me in a bad light?

Given Necro's lack of bussing, it seems between QB and Sully. I thought QB was playing strangely at the start but it also seemed everyone was.

Sully felt very pockety to me...she used my FFA as hers and seemed to agree with everything I was saying until I went more/less offline. So it's sully for me.

You’re wrong ecto, sorry. I’m not trying to pocket you and I just agreed with your ffa.

This is the exact same. I'm like 95% confident it's sully
    You’re going to look very silly Necro.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Do you really think I’d be stupid enough to vote for my team mates consecutively with no real reason?! I was skim playing up until yesterday because I was in school. Forgive me for changing my mind as I got more involved in the game :rolleyes:

I also believe that you said that my changing thoughts was a positive for the village. Why has that changed? Trying to put me in a bad light?

If it helps it's not actually your own actions that convinced me it's the words of a flipped wolf who did a magical 360 on you overnight after voting you.

If it helps it's not actually your own actions that convinced me it's the words of a flipped wolf who did a magical 360 on you overnight after voting you.
    He’s clearly delusional though in some of his reads. I genuinely can’t trust anything he said.

• Advertisement

And once more:

Lynch 1:
    No Lynch (3) - Bounty Hunter, Loughc, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Ectoplasm (2) - duffman13, quickbeam
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (2) - Green&Red, Necro
    Baggly (1) - Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Baggly
    Green&Red (1) - sullivlo
    Deleted User (1) - TheValeyard
    sullivlo (1) - Deleted User
    TheValeyard (1) - Ectoplasm

Sully - voted for a wolf (GnR)
    Sully - voted for by a wolf (2D)
    Ecto - voted for a villager (that I forgot to colour - sorry Vale!)
    Ecto - voted for by 2 villagers (trust me on that)

None in danger, doesn't tell us much.
    Lynch 2:
    Clarabel (4) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, duffman13, Necro
    Deleted User (2) - Ectoplasm, sullivlo
    Necro (2) - Clarabel, TheValeyard
    Bounty Hunter (1) - tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Green&Red (1) - Deleted User
    sullivlo (1) - Green&Red
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (1) - quickbeam

Ecto and Sully voted for a wolf (2D), wasn't really in danger ... I think. Need to look at the times for this vote.
    Sully voted for by a wolf (GnR), wasn't in danger
    Lynch 3:
    TheValeyard (6) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Bounty Hunter (2) - Deleted User, TheValeyard
    No Lynch (1) - Ectoplasm
    quickbeam (1) - Green&Red

Sully voted on the bandwagon for a villager. A safe place to be. Lots of other villagers voted there too.
    Ecto didn't vote, would a wolf have not voted, exposing themselves like that?
    Neither had votes against them.
    Lynch 4:
    Green&Red (5) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo
    No Lynch (2) - Ectoplasm, Deleted User
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Green&Red

Same as previous lynch really. Sully with the wagon, this time on a wolf. But she had to. Ecto didn't vote.
    Lynch 5:
    Deleted User (4) - Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo
    No lynch (2) - Ectoplasm, Deleted User

And same here, third lynch in a row like that.

And once more:

Lynch 1:
    No Lynch (3) - Bounty Hunter, Loughc, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Ectoplasm (2) - duffman13, quickbeam
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (2) - Green&Red, Necro
    Baggly (1) - Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Baggly
    Green&Red (1) - sullivlo
    Deleted User (1) - TheValeyard
    sullivlo (1) - Deleted User
    TheValeyard (1) - Ectoplasm

Lynch 2:
    Clarabel (4) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, duffman13, Necro
    Deleted User (2) - Ectoplasm, sullivlo
    Necro (2) - Clarabel, TheValeyard
    Bounty Hunter (1) - tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Green&Red (1) - Deleted User
    sullivlo (1) - Green&Red
    tusk -> Pawwed Rig (1) - quickbeam

Lynch 3:
    TheValeyard (6) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo, tusk -> Pawwed Rig
    Bounty Hunter (2) - Deleted User, TheValeyard
    No Lynch (1) - Ectoplasm
    quickbeam (1) - Green&Red

Lynch 4:
    Green&Red (5) - Baggly, Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo
    No Lynch (2) - Ectoplasm, Deleted User
    Bounty Hunter (1) - Green&Red

Lynch 5:
    Deleted User (4) - Bounty Hunter, Necro, quickbeam, sullivlo
    No lynch (2) - Ectoplasm, Deleted User

Grah. I mean it could be QB :cool:

GnR goes after but only votes her on a night that Vale is 100% dying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Night 6 ends.

693150-colonmustard.jpg

Colonel Mustard has been found dead.

Necro is dead. they were vanilla villager.

Day 7 begins and lynch is scheduled for monday night @ 9pm.

Sully - voted for a wolf (GnR)
    Sully - voted for by a wolf (2D)
    Ecto - voted for a villager (that I forgot to colour - sorry Vale!)
    Ecto - voted for by 2 villagers (trust me on that)

None in danger, doesn't tell us much.

Ecto and Sully voted for a wolf (2D), wasn't really in danger ... I think. Need to look at the times for this vote.
    Sully voted for by a wolf (GnR), wasn't in danger

Sully voted on the bandwagon for a villager. A safe place to be. Lots of other villagers voted there too.
    Ecto didn't vote, would a wolf have not voted, exposing themselves like that?
    Neither had votes against them.

Same as previous lynch really. Sully with the wagon, this time on a wolf. But she had to. Ecto didn't vote.

And same here, third lynch in a row like that.
    I think ecto not voting is a safer place for her to be tbh... I have had a wolf feel for her for a while.

No. Remind me?

Whoops. Remind me later, since you're dead now.

Oh how ****ing convenient.

It has to be ecto.

Necro calls me out. So I munch him? No way if I was a wolf that I’d munch Necro after him calling me out.

And the timing. Ecto gets back into WiFi and suddenly we have a munch?

It’s ecto.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    It's not me. I'm just home now and have access to glorious Wi-Fi.

Has to be ecto.

Lads it's absolutely not me. I wouldn't have missed votes as a wolf. My voting on Friday (?) was bananas because essentially so was I. I have been of no use for 2 days but I also tried to limit the damage that I did to the village.

• Advertisement

Lads it's absolutely not me. I wouldn't have missed votes as a wolf. My voting on Friday (?) was bananas because essentially so was I. I have been of no use for 2 days but I also tried to limit the damage that I did to the village.

Advertisement