Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options
1626364656668»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well my local tesco arent accepting it for groceries, i can tell you that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tusk wrote: »
    yeah, but did it mean anything? Was there a mechanic where I could have bought my way out of death or something like that, or was it just flavs?

i-need-answers.jpg

You have received a package and within it is a printed note.

Good Evening [Character Name],

You have been invited to join the celebrations of Henry Hill in his Mansion at the following coordinates. 41°45'15.1"N 70°09'50.1"W
    In the package you will find an expenses card which you can use. The limit is 1 million dollars, so think big.

You find another note in the package.
    You are [Role].
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058010309

[insert link to wolfroom if a wolf]

[insert extra note here for fbi that they have to pm me stuff]
    Good luck.

Are you reading into the flavor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tusk wrote: »
    yeah, but did it mean anything? Was there a mechanic where I could have bought my way out of death or something like that, or was it just flavs?

i-need-answers.jpg

I added an explanation to a game question into post #2, if you haven't read it, have a quick read of it. It explains what is meant by 'open setup' that seemed to cause some confusion, and will also answer you query about bribery mechanics ;)

Advertisement