Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

It's definitely one of the seven circles of hell.

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

F**k it, just saw my vote went in after necros, it’s not a bandwagon
    His wasn’t there when I started typing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

It's definitely one of the seven circles of hell.

I needed storage boxes for my darlings to store their books. I 100% wasn't the only teacher there this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Just for future reference it looks wolfy as hell but there genuinely wasn’t a vote from Necro when I voted

sullivlo wrote: »
    I needed storage boxes for my darlings to store their books. I 100% wasn't the only teacher there this evening.

Homestore and More for your sanity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Green&Red wrote: »
    Just for future reference it looks wolfy as hell but there genuinely wasn’t a vote from Necro when I voted

The lady doth protest too much.

Think I'll vote you tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ecto is wolfy as ****

duffman13 wrote: »
    Ecto is wolfy as ****

Duffman is wrong af

On the off chance you're not a wolf, I'm really not.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Technically, if duff and QB aren't wolfy, then wolves could hammer now and take me out but unlikely as they'd have to all be on my wagon :D

Technically if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle. Worried wolf

Technically if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle. Worried wolf

Nope. You can just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong though.

• Advertisement

Nope. You can just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong though.

If I'm wrong I'll probably be lynched tomorrow, you gotta follow your inebriated gut though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

giphy.gif

"So, the police were in and they have collected dna samples from the body.
    They are going to investigate what happened and want to know if you have any ideas.

Well group, do you.."

The group look at each other and discuss what to do...

i dunno...i dunno... no idea.
    There are a few names that could just be heard over the noise.
    They eventually tell mr belvedere they have no idea and if the police wont let them leave, then they were going to bed.

"Don't go anywhere on your own, use the buddy system."

D1 Lynch results.
    no lynch = 3
    Ectoplasm = 2
    tusk = 2
    Baggly = 1
    bounty hunter = 1
    Green&Red = 1
    Ezra Scary Tenor = 1
    sullivlo = 1
    TheValeyard = 1

If I'm wrong I'll probably be lynched tomorrow, you gotta follow your inebriated gut though

I don't know about that. You are wrong. Think about it. I went away for my dinner and came back to a very quiet thread. All I'd need to do as a wolf was stay quiet at that point.

Anyway, I think it's irrelevant now. We missed our chance to lynch a wolf.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sorry folks apologies I had prior plans tonight so I completely missed the Lynch. For full disclosure I would have voted Clarabel for acting dodgy and for no other reasons as there was nothing to go on.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Why did people vote for tusk cause surely if tusk doesn’t meet the minimum post requirements he gets subbed out? And we could be potentially be lynching a villager??

sKeith wrote: »
    giphy.gif

"So, the police were in and they have collected dna samples from the body.
    They are going to investigate what happened and want to know if you have any ideas.

Well group, do you.."

The group look at each other and discuss what to do...

i dunno...i dunno... no idea.
    There are a few names that could just be heard over the noise.
    They eventually tell mr belvedere they have no idea and if the police wont let them leave, then they were going to bed.

"Don't go anywhere on your own, use the buddy system."

D1 Lynch results.
    no lynch = 3
    Ectoplasm = 2
    tusk = 2
    Baggly = 1
    bounty hunter = 1
    Green&Red = 1
    Ezra Scary Tenor = 1
    sullivlo = 1
    TheValeyard = 1

If people didn't vote do they automatically choose no lynch? Or did 3 people actually vote no lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Tusk didn't vote, I feel village to him

I don't know about that. You are wrong. Think about it. I went away for my dinner and came back to a very quiet thread. All I'd need to do as a wolf was stay quiet at that point.

Anyway, I think it's irrelevant now. We missed our chance to lynch a wolf.

Yeah fresh start anyway Ecto, you still sit in my wolfy pile but sure so does everyone else

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If people didn't vote do they automatically choose no lynch? Or did 3 people actually vote no lynch

Says it in the lynch thread if they don't vote they automatically go for No Lynch

Necro wrote: »
    Says it in the lynch thread if they don't vote they automatically go for No Lynch

Easy out for people! That's gonna frustrate me going forward

• Advertisement

Interesting that it was that close. A couple more votes could have pushed the lynch onto me or tusk. Think we did get some info after all which makes me happy.

Clarabel wrote: »

Not necessarily the case, wolves can game it as especially in this one, no vote means no lynch which suits them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Interesting that it was that close. A couple more votes could have pushed the lynch onto me or tusk. Think we did get some info after all which makes me happy.

I'm interested to understand why you?

What makes Ecto Wolfy?

Clarabel wrote: »

Does nothing for me at all! Well maybe pushes into the dodgy pile a bit more

Also interesting that Duffman felt the need to vote me again after 2 votes went onto Tusk AND didn't seem to know that no vote on thread meant a vote for no lynch.

Also interesting that Duffman felt the need to vote me again after 2 votes went onto Tusk AND didn't seem to know that no vote on thread meant a vote for no lynch.

I intentionally voted last cause I felt you were wolfy. There was no seem either, I definitely didn't know. Also Tusk hasn't been on, if we were on to a mislynch it could very easily be a roled villager we've taken out with no option to defend.

I intentionally voted last cause I felt you were wolfy. There was no seem either, I definitely didn't know. Also Tusk hasn't been on, if we were on to a mislynch it could very easily be a roled villager we've taken out with no option to defend.

Well I know I'm not a wolf so this reads as you possibly protecting a teammate. I think it's a bit too blatant though so keeping an eye on you but not convinced of your hairiness yet.

Well I know I'm not a wolf so this reads as you possibly protecting a teammate. I think it's a bit too blatant though so keeping an eye on you but not convinced of your hairiness yet.

Blatantly protecting a team mate? If Tusk flips bad it's an awful look for me, stupid risk to take if I was a wolf but it's a fair observation from you

Blatantly protecting a team mate? If Tusk flips bad it's an awful look for me, stupid risk to take if I was a wolf but it's a fair observation from you

If tusk is roleblocker it could be worth it.

As I said...not convinced but keeping an eye out.

• Advertisement

If tusk is roleblocker it could be worth it.

As I said...not convinced but keeping an eye out.

Let's see how tomorrow develops but flipping tusk at the moment may not be a bad call.

Advertisement